www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: I, MONGER
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:38 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Netgems wrote:
Express321 wrote:
Netgems wrote:
but I have no use for old women, many are quite nice, many are fun to be with, many are cool, but...they are old, wrinkled and totally undesirable sexually to me, even the good ones, that is my affliction. :(

And what do you think you look like to these hookers? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Denial will only take you so far.

And of the hookers you reportedly "pound for hours," well you can bet that they want to you to C*m much sooner so they can get back to their friends and phones, and any expressions of pleasure are in almost every case performances.

But keep posting here seeking fantasy reinforcement. It`s what forums like this are mostly about. :D :D :mrgreen:

But we pay them to tolerate our repulsiveness, the old hags in the USA don't pay us to tolerate theirs... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And if they are faking it, and faking it well, ... good enough for me!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Perhaps it's rare, but some of these girls are actually getting off. I had one explain it to me, the $50 to $100 you hand her is fluff money for us, but it just may be a lifesaver for her, she may have to run and pay an elec bill or something so they are relieved, some stress is removed from their lives, and some just like deek pounding them, they block out the fact that it's attached to some old bald short fat smelly wheezing geezer, they block that nightmare out and enjoy the deek knowing the payoff will be in their paw in less than an hour...

In traditional societies women place a premium on men who can support a household. Traditionally, established men married younger girls, usually after their first / second / third wife died in childbirth. A potbelly means you put food on the table. Grey hair means you've acquired enough to live that long.

Mi novia gets furious when I tease her that it's all about the colones. It was at first - I was "gringo loco". Now I don't pay her x for y - I donate to the school fund or the car fund - and I pick the amount.

Costa Rica is more of a traditional society than the US (or Europe). A well groomed, clean older gringo isn't necessarily repulsive - but fat sloppy dirty stinking douchebags are.

Don't be one.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:38 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Express321 wrote:
The sad existence is clearly from the Louisiana/Duke Country conspiracy theory warrior who just can`t let it go, having booted a thread that was forgotten four days ago. Let it go Boy let it go... :lol: :lol: :P

Put another feather in your cap, ToolBox

CostaReeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:40 pm 

Express321 wrote:
then why not man up and tell us the basis for the inspiration? Bring it on home or stay the Phuck on the porch. :wink:

Practice what you preach ToolBox. Why don't you man up & tell us why you monger & then judge/antagonize the rest of us?

CostaReeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:06 am 

It was said by one of the ladies the other night, "We come to here with our hair done, put on nice clothes, smell very nice, and are friendly." Often what do we get in return, "A man who, has a bad attitude, has not shaven, is over weight, and thinks I should love him, because he has money."

If you are having trouble pulling ladies, you might want to look in the mirror.

I could care less what other men do, but the ladies do, and it will be presented in the session you receive.

Health and happiness to all.................

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 pm 

Last edited by Express321 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 pm 

costareeker wrote:
Put another feather in your cap, ToolBoxCostaReeker

Nothing left for this guy but namecalling, his arguments already defeated over and over. Gives us a reflection of the average IQ in Louisiana/Duke Country. Is not surprising at all.... :lol: :mrgreen: :P

https://davidduke.com/

P.S. Nice plastic surgery and the diploma mill that gave him his Ph D lost it`s accreditation long ago... :P 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 pm 

MM3 wrote:
Mi novia

Ahhh but it`s right there that you jump off the track. You don`t have a "novia." You have a prostitute that pretends for you when you are around, at best, and I`m being generous... :P

And yes you are in all likelihood "repulsive." That`s why mankind is provided with a thumb and index finger, to hold the nose. But want your fantasies reinforced? Relax you are in the right place... :D :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:39 pm 

costareeker wrote:
Why don't you man up & tell us why you monger

Already done and done most directly on this thread, for anyone that can read. Just go read, if you can... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:22 pm 

Last edited by Jawanker on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:25 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
xpress is back, with all of his bad vibes. Why don't you post about your trip?

Wanker please link me to your latest trip report. Thanks in advance. :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:33 pm 

Express321 wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

Xpress, I understand if you don't want to post details of your trip, and I admire the guys who do. But I ask you, why can't you post anything that isn't negative and inflammatory?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:46 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
Express321 wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

Xpress, I understand if you don't want to post details of your trip, and I admire the guys who do. But I ask you, why can't you post anything that isn't negative and inflammatory?

No trip report? Didn`t think so. Thanks for confirming what I already thought Jawanker. Enjoy your weekend. :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:57 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Awesome read. I'm with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:02 am 

Jawanker wrote:
Express321 wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

That is how he derives self worth. Trying to bring others down to his pathetic little existence.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:09 am 

Express321 wrote:
costareeker wrote:
Put another feather in your cap, ToolBoxCostaReeker

Nothing left for this guy but namecalling, his arguments already defeated over and over. Gives us a reflection of the average IQ in Louisiana/Duke Country. Is not surprising at all.... :lol: :mrgreen: :P

https://davidduke.com/

P.S. Nice plastic surgery and the diploma mill that gave him his Ph D lost it`s accreditation long ago... :P 8)

I see Express has slithered back into his Moms basement & resumed his judgement, Holier than thou, negativity & bad vibe vitriol. Where was your trip to ToolBox? The local Quikie Mart for a 90 oz. slurpee & family pak of cheese nachos to hold you over for another day in the basement? When I do it, it's namecalling. When Express does it, he cool, suave & smart. Have you ever contributed anything positive to this forum?

CostaReeker

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next