www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: I, MONGER
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:50 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

costareeker wrote:
Moms basement

Make sure you come back and repeat that tired message board line again in about a week once everyone has stopped checking the thread. Getting the last word here is crucial for you. Don`t forget... :P :lol:

You argued unsuccessfully that all women are whores, have thrown in the towel in the matter of ever getting a real date, and explain away your obesity as a love of beer. This all amounts to a negative, loser`s mentality that begs to be lampooned as as you were. :D

You want an attack on you to be an attack on the whole board, but not everyone embraces your misogynist myths, "you pay one way or another, etc." Nor are they unable to get dates and many aren`t overweight, or if they are are trying to do something about it. There`s plenty of diversity among those who enjoy pay for play. Those points were established on this thread and have been many times in the past here in CRT by me and others. These facts anger you I know, but that`s tough. Your arguments have failed. Time to act like a big boy. :D

Last edited by Express321 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:59 pm 

PS What the hell happened to the exclamation marks??

I believe I got the boy trained. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:50 pm 

Just let it go Toolbox, just let it go!! Take a deep breath & you'll feel much better!!

Same old tired boring antagonist KeyBoard Warrior at it again. You just can't let it go can you.
You have just done everthing you just accused me of!! You truly are the 5th grade recess bully.
Proud of yourself again? Is this what it takes to complete your manhood, self worth?
Accuse me then do the exact thing you just accused me of. Yawn!~!!

Express321 wrote:
costareeker wrote:
Moms basement

Make sure you come back and repeat that tired message board line again in about a week once everyone has stopped checking the thread. Getting the last word here is crucial for you. Don`t forget... :P :lol: Says the guy who has to have the last word in after his week long hiatus on a trip to the Quikie mart by reviving the thread for the 4th time.

You argued unsuccessfully that all women are whores, Show me where I 'agrued' this!have thrown in the towel in the matter of ever getting a real date getting and wanting are 2 different things. I can 'get' a date anytime. Do I want to, no. Spin that however you want to., and explain away your obesity as a love of beer. So because I am secure enough to critic myself, I am loser? As opposed to bragging about your self & judging others?
Yeah whatever!
This all amounts to a negative, loser`s mentality that begs to be lampooned as as you were. :D

You want an attack on you to be an attack on the whole board, but not everyone embraces your misogynist myths, More posters on this thread agree with me (whatever that #
is) than agree with you (0) that you are the angry antagonist with a keyboard chip on his shoulder.
Only true losers in life attack from behind a screen in their mom's basement.
"you pay one way or another, etc." Nor are they unable to get dates No problem getting dates,
I have explained that ad nauseam.
and many aren`t overweight, or if they are are trying to do something about it. There`s plenty of diversity among those who enjoy pay for play. Those points were established on this thread and have been many times in the past here in CRT by me and others. These facts anger you I know, but that`s tough.Sorry ToolBox, invalid argument...I don't get angry. And if I did, it wouldn't be to a clown keyboard loser like you. So take that feather out of your cap!! Your arguments have failed. As have yoursTime to act like a big boy. How would an insecure loser like you know what a big boy is supposed to act? :D

So here is the ammo for your next weeks revival of this thread.
I used the !!! again. I waited a week to respond because I dont ge't on CRT every day.
I'm "obese', your not, you get "free;' pu**y, I don't...throw in a few big words that aren't used very often to make yourself look smart, call me a loser..etc..etc...etc...yadda yadda yadda!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:14 am 

costareeker wrote:
Show me where I 'agrued' this!

When you say "it`s never free" you essentially are calling all women whores, excluding nuns I suppose. :D :wink:

costareeker wrote:
I can 'get' a date anytime.

I must concede that I stand corrected on this one. In fact you told us about your last date, a fat chick who wanted you to pay her bills while she sat on the couch all day eating potato chips. But even at that she wasn`t satisfied, as she checked in a mental hospital to get away from you.... :lol: :lol: Thanks for being so "secure" to critique yourself on that one. Very telling... :wink:

costareeker wrote:
More posters on this thread agree with me (whatever that #
is) than agree with you (0)

And at one time virtually all scientists believed the earth is flat. So one or two "mongers" on a particular thread agree with you that all women are whores and that makes it true? 5th grade logic, and I`m being generous. :D

costareeker wrote:
that you are the angry antagonist with a keyboard chip on his shoulder.

And pot calling the kettle black. All along what you accused me of doing you were doing in spades. You keep coming back, angry at women, angry at me, and if I continue to respond you`ll be right here well into the New Year. You`re a sure bet for the last word. :D

costareeker wrote:
Only true losers in life attack from behind a screen

Okay, as that includes you on this thread since August and the president of the US at least five times a day. Hypocrisy, and swing and a miss a again. :D

costareeker wrote:
mom's basement.

And this just proves you haven`t the wits to come up with anything original. :P Not to mention that my mother is long deceased, and I know where I live and my status. :mrgreen:

costareeker wrote:
I don't get angry.

No twerp your posts scream anger. Your attempts at hiding it are as weak as your efforts at logical deduction. And you have a history on this board, especially when it comes to attacking people on political topics. In fact two have invited you for a face to face meet up so stop playing the victim here boy. It`s called getting a taste of your own medicine. :D

costareeker wrote:
As have yours

No my argument remains untouched, because it`s the truth, and it`s truth that pisses you off. Here it is again for the third and final time.

The mantra "you pay one way or another" is BS. Not all sex involves a quest for material gain. Men and women sometimes hook up out of attraction and to have their sexual needs met, long or short term. Wealthy couples such as celebs hook up or marry. Whose after money? A lot of women support live in bums and of course aren`t getting $ out of it. Many want to do rock stars. Some women share the financial and work loads and want a companion. I could go on, but some “mongers” embrace BS to make themselves feel better about seeking out hookers, ie. “You pay one way or another,” or “All women except my mother, sister, and daughter are whores”…. :wink: Others don`t need those delusions to enjoy pay for play.

And yes, this was all hashed out years ago in CRT with posters like VincethePrince and Spanky well articulating the correct position.

So Costareeker bring out the red font, exclamation marks and other diversions to try and drown out the truth that so pisses you off. That`s where it started and that`s where it ends. :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:04 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

A "dominance troll" on a Monger board.

I've seen everything now.

There is no "correct position". This isn't the USSR or a womyns studies seminar.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:48 am 

MM3 wrote:
A "dominance troll" on a Monger board.

I've seen everything now.

There is no "correct position". This isn't the USSR or a womyns studies seminar.

See that`s the only possible response, and has been the only responses since August, ad hominems or assertions without any facts to back them up. But from now on any time you say "it`s never free" or "you pay one way or another" you know you are talking out of your ass. Mission accomplished. Was fun. :D

I`ll add that myth busting in general is fun. But the refrain that sex from women always costs money or something of material value is so ludicrous, so easy to refute, that it pretty much remains the domain of the especially bitter and rejected who have retreated into fantasyland. The notion can be dismantled in a short paragraph as I did in my prior post. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10