www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

We all have our issues. Some more than others. I have an issue with “sharing” … though not in the way that you think about it. I have no issue tagging a chica that every one of my friends have tagged, and I don’t even care if they all said it was lousy. If I find a chica attractive, I wanna try her out. I like reading chica reviews and will actively seek out ones that I am interested in, good reviews or bad (though problem chicas I avoid).

For me, it’s the ‘special’ chica syndrome. And this does not mean a ‘favorita’, or even mean a chica that I have actually met. I am referring to a chica that somehow catches my eye (for the first time or due to association), and creates an immediate desire to have her, regardless of whether I am actually interested or not. Let me give you an example.

I’m in San Jose with friends. I’ve been banging em out all day, and we leave Alcazar around midnite having just finished with a chica there. I’m happy, and ready for bed. The guys want to check out Josephine & Nicholes. I go just to be company, and I’m sitting there watching the rotation and drinking Everest (grapefruit soda).

I see a chica, sitting bored, youngish, trailer trash, in panties. Obviously new to the stripping game, she’s not got the wardrobe. She dances. None of the guys are interested. She’s not their style. But me, I am instantly interested, but I know a session isn’t going to be any good because I am totally exhausted. So I just steal glances in her direction for a while, satisfied with that. Then she gets a client.

This is my problem. SHE’S MINE! What the hell does he think he’s doing fondling MY GIRL!

If any of you remember my very first trip report, it almost ended badly when a chica I ‘liked’ was sick, and a buddy (after making sure I was not interested in her) went and made the score. It fuked me up. I had to leave. Well, at J&N’s this nite, I had to leave.

Last Thanksgiving at Sportsmens, there’s a gorgeous chica at the bar. She’s sitting next to a regular at the bar, and I assume she’s with him. I am admiring her along with BB57, Graywolf and Santa’s Bro. After a while, Graywolf gets up to hit the john, and on the way back, collects her and brings her to meet Santa’s Bro. Now that I see her close up, I can honestly say that she was the most beautiful woman I have ever set eyes on. I was instantly jealous and started hoping that my good friend Santa’s Bro would choke to death on his turkey. As he leaves the table with her to go have a drink, I had that same damned feeling of loss, and anger. At least I had the balls to get her number before I once again, had to leave. Now, just so you know, I had already banged out 3 for the day, and was not wanting any company that night.

In MDE, I went to Fase Dos with a couple of guys, and one guy we just met at Mansion took us there (he was the only guy that knew where it was). There was a chica sitting that had the hair and face that I liked, but I had given the new friend first dibs on whatever he wanted. That son of a bitch takes MY GIRL!!! Now, in all honesty, I did not say that I was interested, so he did not disrespect me or anything like that, this was all happening within my own mind. Ruined the fukin nite for me. I sat there for an hour or so while they went off to have fun. I sat in a strip club, right at the stage, and had no fukin interest in anything else in the bar.

This is a fukin problem, and I have not yet figured out how to isolate it and excise it from my personality. It happens enough to not be a one-off feeling. But it ruins things for me. It ruins everything.

There have been nites that I have walked back to my apartment thoroughly pissed with myself because the ‘only’ chica in the HDR got snapped up while I was ‘not grabbing her myself’. Gawd damn, the negative feelings it generates are bad, and I have never learned how to deal with them.

Yeah, I know. “Just get over it.”. “NEXT!”. “Always more fish in the sea.”. Blah blah. I know all this shit. What is it that triggers this kind of possessiveness over me?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:22 pm 

Our friend from last Thanksgiving is indeed very special...............

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:20 pm 

Santas Bro wrote:
Our friend from last Thanksgiving is indeed very special...............

She's back in Nicaragua, and trying desperately to find a way into the eeuu. Afraid she'll try something desperate. According to her, things ain't so good in Managua, with the election coming up, and a possible military action if the current guy doesn't get his way.

And ... I am truly glad that you didn't choke on your turkey that night, old friend.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:22 am 

Damn I love nicas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:51 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

My first mongering experience was in December of 1982 in the red light district of Frankfurt, Germany. I was 18 right out of high school and a private E-1 in the Army. So, I guess, I have 35 years in this hobby that has taking me across this entire fuckin globe.

Until the explosion of the internet, I didn't even know this was a hobby. I thought I was the only one that did partake in this great past time. I had the luck of being stationed in Infantry units that traveled all over the world allowing me to gain the much needed experience that many third world countries have to offer. With South East Asia being my main playground.

One thing I learned along time ago, is that every transaction with a chica be it in Costa Rica or Indonesia or everywhere in between is that it is a BUSINESS TRANSACTION PERIOD.
There is no country in this world where a 20 to 25 year old chica is going to be in love with or have feelings for a 60 to 65 year old man.

Each trip I make I always meet these newly divorced guys that have been in this hobby say 1 to 3 years that fall for these women. Sending money for what ever reason that comes up and there are many from need a new cell phone to shoe's for the K*ds. These women work 52 weeks a year just like we do. It doesn't matter if it's Thailand or Panama.
When you leave town, they are on to the next customer. And that is exactly what you are is a CUSTOMER.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:24 am 

Awesome post Darmstadter! And thanks for your service.

I think you're spot on with the internet comment and guys who find their way into this a bit later in life, because I'm one of those.

What's also interesting, and a bit of a paradox, is that some number of us got into the hobby to avoid relationships or break a cycle of bad ones. And yet some find themselves wondering if there something more than just a transaction is there???

Among the mentally healthy, it's a fundamental need to be liked and loved. It might be ok to be liked by a working chica, but I doubt it especially long-term.

Fulfilling the need to be loved with a working chica... we have enough case studies showing us it dosen't work. Yeah someone can identify an outlier... but I believe you have better odds of finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:11 am 

Darmstadter wrote:
...<good post>...

but I never said I was in love with any of them, or anything similar. Have you ever seen videos of Black Friday fights over tvs and shit? I laugh over them, but wonder if it isn't the same thing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:01 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Darmstadter wrote:
...<good post>...

but I never said I was in love with any of them, or anything similar. Have you ever seen videos of Black Friday fights over tvs and shit? I laugh over them, but wonder if it isn't the same thing.

Never said you said that. I went a little OT.

Yes, hilarious videos. No TV is a good enough of a deal for me to go through that ordeal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:23 pm 

[quote="BashfulDwarf"][quote="Darmstadter"]...<good post>...[/quote]
but I never said I was in love with any of them, or anything similar. Have you ever seen videos of Black Friday fights over tvs and shit? I laugh over them, but wonder if it isn't the same thing.[/quote]

I have never watched them but I will put them on my "to do list". I'll be arriving in San Jose on Friday for a very short visit. This will be as of now my last international trip for the year.

In January I'm flying into Amsterdam, then on to Frankfurt, Germany with a short stop In Austria while waiting on a flight to Bangkok.

Monger on my friends!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:22 am 

[quote="hotdogg"]Awesome post Darmstadter! And thanks for your service.

I think you're spot on with the internet comment and guys who find their way into this a bit later in life, because I'm one of those.

What's also interesting, and a bit of a paradox, is that some number of us got into the hobby to avoid relationships or break a cycle of bad ones. And yet some find themselves wondering if there something more than just a transaction is there???

Among the mentally healthy, it's a fundamental need to be liked and loved. It might be ok to be liked by a working chica, but I doubt it especially long-term.

Fulfilling the need to be loved with a working chica... we have enough case studies showing us it dosen't work. Yeah someone can identify an outlier... but I believe you have better odds of finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/quote]

So right you are!! I could not have said it better..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:49 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
We all have our issues. Some more than others. I have an issue with “sharing” … though not in the way that you think about it. I have no issue tagging a chica that every one of my friends have tagged, and I don’t even care if they all said it was lousy. If I find a chica attractive, I wanna try her out. I like reading chica reviews and will actively seek out ones that I am interested in, good reviews or bad (though problem chicas I avoid).

For me, it’s the ‘special’ chica syndrome. And this does not mean a ‘favorita’, or even mean a chica that I have actually met. I am referring to a chica that somehow catches my eye (for the first time or due to association), and creates an immediate desire to have her, regardless of whether I am actually interested or not. Let me give you an example.

I’m in San Jose with friends. I’ve been banging em out all day, and we leave Alcazar around midnite having just finished with a chica there. I’m happy, and ready for bed. The guys want to check out Josephine & Nicholes. I go just to be company, and I’m sitting there watching the rotation and drinking Everest (grapefruit soda).

I see a chica, sitting bored, youngish, trailer trash, in panties. Obviously new to the stripping game, she’s not got the wardrobe. She dances. None of the guys are interested. She’s not their style. But me, I am instantly interested, but I know a session isn’t going to be any good because I am totally exhausted. So I just steal glances in her direction for a while, satisfied with that. Then she gets a client.

This is my problem. SHE’S MINE! What the hell does he think he’s doing fondling MY GIRL!

If any of you remember my very first trip report, it almost ended badly when a chica I ‘liked’ was sick, and a buddy (after making sure I was not interested in her) went and made the score. It fuked me up. I had to leave. Well, at J&N’s this nite, I had to leave.

Last Thanksgiving at Sportsmens, there’s a gorgeous chica at the bar. She’s sitting next to a regular at the bar, and I assume she’s with him. I am admiring her along with BB57, Graywolf and Santa’s Bro. After a while, Graywolf gets up to hit the john, and on the way back, collects her and brings her to meet Santa’s Bro. Now that I see her close up, I can honestly say that she was the most beautiful woman I have ever set eyes on. I was instantly jealous and started hoping that my good friend Santa’s Bro would choke to death on his turkey. As he leaves the table with her to go have a drink, I had that same damned feeling of loss, and anger. At least I had the balls to get her number before I once again, had to leave. Now, just so you know, I had already banged out 3 for the day, and was not wanting any company that night.

In MDE, I went to Fase Dos with a couple of guys, and one guy we just met at Mansion took us there (he was the only guy that knew where it was). There was a chica sitting that had the hair and face that I liked, but I had given the new friend first dibs on whatever he wanted. That son of a bitch takes MY GIRL!!! Now, in all honesty, I did not say that I was interested, so he did not disrespect me or anything like that, this was all happening within my own mind. Ruined the fukin nite for me. I sat there for an hour or so while they went off to have fun. I sat in a strip club, right at the stage, and had no fukin interest in anything else in the bar.

This is a fukin problem, and I have not yet figured out how to isolate it and excise it from my personality. It happens enough to not be a one-off feeling. But it ruins things for me. It ruins everything.

There have been nites that I have walked back to my apartment thoroughly pissed with myself because the ‘only’ chica in the HDR got snapped up while I was ‘not grabbing her myself’. Gawd damn, the negative feelings it generates are bad, and I have never learned how to deal with them.

Yeah, I know. “Just get over it.”. “NEXT!”. “Always more fish in the sea.”. Blah blah. I know all this shit. What is it that triggers this kind of possessiveness over me?

Know this threat is old as Phuck, but it is your ego IMO. I have similar issues , read up on how to get it in check.