www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:48 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Dave wrote:
A few on here know and have met my wife. Orange, is this prostitution for the wife?? Lol.. :D :D
I will advise her of your answer. :D :D
I met your wife years back at one of those SL Penthouse parties somebody was always throwing back in the day... I wish mine had the same attitude. :D

BTW-MH is lying, he's single. I can't see him ever getting married, he has too many "amigas" (in at least 3 countries) to settle down with only 1. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:38 am 

You always pay for sex whether it's with money, time or your dignity.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:58 pm 

Over the last 50+ years I have traded many things for sex. I was a hair stylist for about 10 years out of high school. Being straight and in that profession I had offers almost every day for sex in exchange for me doing their hair (usually in exchange for a cut or a permanent, or color). Mostly it was customers really just wanting to see if I was really straight. This was back in the 60s and even thou I charged about double what most in the area charged, it was still very little money in exchange for sex.

Since then I have traded for an "A" when I was teaching a course at a west coast University, An 18 yo coed traded BBBJs for me helping her study for exams (we were in the same undergrad class so I was studying anyway!). Had offers in exchange for a job, or for a raise, or even for a couple of days off (this was before the sexual harassment thing came about). Had a Mexican chica even offer to have sex with me twice a week for three years if I would buy her a used mobile home. Funny thing was: the 3 years was the time it would take her to pay me back the money (plus interest)!! The sex was on top of her paying me back!! Oh, and it was some of the best sex I have ever had!!!!!! Hell it was so good that twice a week for 3 years with the same chica did not get old!! BUT IT DID COST ME A DIVORCE WHEN THE WIFE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE ARRANGEMENT!!!!!!!!!

One of the really strange ones happened in Washington state. Had a very hot 21 year old working for me. She regularly partied very late on Friday nights. She would give me sex every Saturday morning if I would come by to wake her up and give her a ride to work so her boss (me) would not fire her for not showing up for work!!

As for the working chicas in Costa Rica, I have traded many different items such as curling irons (or straightening irons)and hair dryers, perfume, cheap jewelry, cloths, and make-up. Also Condoms, vibrators, strap-ons, even lubricants and massage oils and creams. One even traded a session for a 250 count bottle of generic Tylenol extra strength (cost me about $5 at Walmart in the States).

Now (actually later this week) I am finally going to join the "cien" club!!!! :roll: :twisted: :evil: Actually even more!!! :oops: As some of you know I am an artist (of sorts). One of my long time regulars wants a painting that she saw the last time she was here. It is one that I would normally sell for $150, thus the "cien" club comment. BUT, in my defense, if it is like normal (it will be I am sure), she will be here for at least 3-4 hours, and with her any and everything goes-GFE, BBBJ, CIM, Besos nigra, anal, etc. And all that is included.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:02 pm 

Room and board while in SJ and Puerto Viejo.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:21 am 

Orange wrote:
BTW-MH is lying, he's single. I can't see him ever getting married, he has too many "amigas" (in at least 3 countries) to settle down with only 1. :lol:

My friend, you are correct. I am single... NOW.

But at one point in the past I did buy the cow. :mrgreen:

mh

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:55 pm 

Hey BB57.........

Did you ever barter with Dale Evans :?: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:24 pm 

Rac wrote:
Hey BB57.........

Did you ever barter with Dale Evans :?: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

JEJE! Are you kidding :roll: By the time I knew she and Roy she was pushing 60, wore way too much makeup, and was over weight!! And I was still in my late 20s!! She was also a very (honestly) religious person and very much faithful to Roy. She was a very sweet and sincere lady. Consider myself to have been very lucky to have known both of them. Thou I never could figure out how they ever managed to make a movie-It typically took them 2 days or more of shooting to complete a 60 second TV commercial. Actually Roy explained it to me. The movies they made actually had very little script; just a general story line and a lot of ad lib! Whereas the commercials were done reading a cue card and they (at least Roy) by that time had trouble seeing the cards!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:29 pm 

Bang Bang was also the voice of George Jetson :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:06 pm 

Nhhank wrote:
Bang Bang was also the voice of George Jetson :shock:

Body model for Jetson as well. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:55 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Knock off designer purses I brought home from Thailand, perfume, and food lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:18 pm 

I totally forgot about this until just now... On my last trip in January, I was hanging out with a chica and we got to talking and she was asking about gringos flying in airliners everywhere and she would be scared. When asked, she confirmed that she had never been in a plane before. So I told her that I would fly her around Central Valley some time. Now, people often ask to go on flights or I offer, but when it comes to setting a date, they always wimp out (they are always busy, have an event every weekend, K*ds soccer game, etc) so I was thinking "Yeah I'm sure you will go." Then she asked if we can go tomorrow. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Whoa, this chick is serious. It's awesome to see people's faces on their first flight. But this chica says she would probably get so excited that afterwards she would give me the bang of my life. (With my luck, she'll get sick and feel like shit afterwards :lol: ) Like any guy, I started calling looking for a plane. I found a place and tried to rent a plane, but it takes 1-2 weeks for them to verify my FAA license in CR, so no go since I was leaving in 2 days. My CR certificate/license should be ready by next trip. It's CR after all. :lol:

(BTW- You don't even have to say it, I'd be joining the mile high club, even though the session she offered is on the ground I assume.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:42 pm 

Hey Orange..........

From the Central Valley airports, you only have to climb about 2,000 feet to get a "mile high" ASL.

Does that get you into the Mile High Club :?:

If it does, you can go to Denver and get into the club without leaving the ground. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:17 pm 

Yep. :lol: But you have to get up much higher quickly to avoid the mountains. I just looked at an aviation sectional map and there are big mountains just west and east of San Jose. I know there are huge mountains in CR but didn't realize they are so close to SJ. Interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 pm 

Often, my jetBlue departure does one or two steep, 360's over SJO before heading north - - - I presume to get enough altitude to clear the mountains.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:35 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This thread is gold. Hair straightner shampoo and wwf toys :lol: