www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rules of Mongering
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:29 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I personally value a friend more than any sexual encounter. I don't consider any woman that I see off limits to anyone. Not all people feel this way and it is not worth the risk of pissing off a friend to find out exactly how they feel. If you don't feel the same way you probably don't have friends. Just the average guy that you know doesn't qualify as a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:32 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I have a sucker monger friend of mine who "falls in love" with one ho after another akin to a twisted 1967 Hey Hey We're the Monkees rerun with Davy Jones. He always says "really, guys, you're not around when it's just us two, together, we really really have a connection, we have something special . And of course this fool (not a CRT member subject to rational advice) who even falls for the old RFM emails was lamenting he missed his darling and couldn't stop thinking about her. We had to hear about this all the time and it was getting old fast.

One day another fed up friend who had more cajones than me and the rest of the guys that day told him "What do you think she does all the time you're not there, sit in her barrio, looking out her bedroom window looking at the moon and thinking of you? Right now some short fat hairy sweaty bald guy with sweaty balls is paying her an extra $20 to suck and lick and kiss his stinking balls and deliver a bj while he pounds a big load in her face and she screams "Poppi, poppi, you the one". Yep friend, that is what she's doing a couple times or more a day damn near every day while you're gone. Still think she's mad about you??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He didn't admit it but I think he had an epiphany just then.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:47 am 

Netgems wrote:
I have a sucker monger friend of mine who "falls in love" with one ho after another akin to a twisted 1967 Hey Hey We're the Monkees rerun with Davy Jones. He always says "really, guys, you're not around when it's just us two, together, we really really have a connection, we have something special . And of course this fool (not a CRT member subject to rational advice) who even falls for the old RFM emails was lamenting he missed his darling and couldn't stop thinking about her. We had to hear about this all the time and it was getting old fast.

One day another fed up friend who had more cajones than me and the rest of the guys that day told him "What do you think she does all the time you're not there, sit in her barrio, looking out her bedroom window looking at the moon and thinking of you? Right now some short fat hairy sweaty bald guy with sweaty balls is paying her an extra $20 to suck and lick and kiss his stinking balls and deliver a bj while he pounds a big load in her face and she screams "Poppi, poppi, you the one". Yep friend, that is what she's doing a couple times or more a day damn near every day while you're gone. Still think she's mad about you??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He didn't admit it but I think he had an epiphany just then.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Class dismissed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:50 am 

We've probably all run into or know that guy... where every one is "the one". I personally gave up on trying to educate that the love of your life will not be found in a hooker haunt.

And while we're on the subject why are those guys receptive to, seeking of, or vulerable for that? Isn't part of the point of hobbying to NOT be tied down?

Same to all the GFE seekers. Why not get a GF then and settle into the same old same old boring GF sex once she feels secure in the relationship? I wanna do all the freaky stuff and then move it along.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:32 am 

A wise man once said - - - -

If you think she really likes you, try this sometime - - - - FORGET TO PAY HER. :shock: :shock:

Then see what she does. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:38 am 

Rac wrote:

If you think she really likes you, try this sometime - - - - FORGET TO PAY HER. :shock: :shock:

NOW .... Class is Dismissed!!!

CostaReeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:54 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Rac wrote:

I don't believe this is a valid point. First of all, men are typically seen as providers, and this becomes more evident when you step outside of feminist hell. Secondly, once you've set the expectations you can't take them away without causing disappointment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 am 

Mattyice wrote:
Rac wrote:

I don't believe this is a valid point. First of all, men are typically seen as providers, and this becomes more evident when you step outside of feminist hell. Secondly, once you've set the expectations you can't take them away without causing disappointment.

It has, does & will continue to happen! That is part of the reason chicas ask for money up front. Some jackwagons feel like they have to beat the chica out of $80-100 & the next time she asks for money up front. It is a very valid point!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:08 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Pops wrote:
What is acceptable behavior between mongers?
1. Your friend 's number one is off limits to you. His number two is fair game.
2. You respect any monger while he is working. Be certain that he is finished before you try to move in. Temporarily unattended does not mean finished.
3. If a monger approaches you and says, "I noticed who you were with last night. Is she available?" This is being respectful and rates some cooperation. If she is a working girl she may appreciate the business referral. If you are concerned the guy will make an ass of himself, you get contact information from him and tell him you will give it to her.
4. Running another monger down to a working girl to try to gain favor with her is bad form.
5. How you feel about working girls is your right. How you describe them is your right too. How you describe them does reflect back on your values and character.
6. The words Tica and Nica do not equal prostitute only that a woman is from Costa Rica or Nicaragua. You are free to use these words to denote women working as prostitutes if you choose however this too reflects back on your character and values and pisses off many of your fellow board members.

Examples of bad form.
1. You buy a girl a drink, leave the table for whatever reason and leave your drink on the table. She is unattended but it is obvious you are not finished. She is not fair game at this point.
2. Your buddy has several hot contacts. You know which one is his favorite. This one you leave alone. She may work in an mp. Makes no difference. If he says that you should try her the rule is waved. A friend is to be valued over a girl. Hoarding is also in bad form. You have no right to get pissed should your buddy move in on women who are down on your list.
3. Telling a chica that her customer a fellow monger was with other women in an attempt to gain favor with her is definitely bad form. Your business is your business and not free to be shared. His business is his business and not free to be shared.

Any suggestions?

Talking about a chica on this site and posting a photo of that chica on the paid membership section and someone on this site shows that chica the post. That really pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:42 pm 

AlNyc wrote:
Pops wrote:
2. You respect any monger while he is working. Be certain that he is finished before you try to move in. Temporarily unattended does not mean finished.
3. If a monger approaches you and says, "I noticed who you were with last night. Is she available?" This is being respectful and rates some cooperation. If she is a working girl she may appreciate the business referral. If you are concerned the guy will make an ass of himself, you get contact information from him and tell him you will give it to her.
4. Running another monger down to a working girl to try to gain favor with her is bad form.
5. How you feel about working girls is your right. How you describe them is your right too. How you describe them does reflect back on your values and character.
6. The words Tica and Nica do not equal prostitute only that a woman is from Costa Rica or Nicaragua. You are free to use these words to denote women working as prostitutes if you choose however this too reflects back on your character and values and pisses off many of your fellow board members.

Examples of bad form.
1. You buy a girl a drink, leave the table for whatever reason and leave your drink on the table. She is unattended but it is obvious you are not finished. She is not fair game at this point.
2. Your buddy has several hot contacts. You know which one is his favorite. This one you leave alone. She may work in an mp. Makes no difference. If he says that you should try her the rule is waved. A friend is to be valued over a girl. Hoarding is also in bad form. You have no right to get pissed should your buddy move in on women who are down on your list.
3. Telling a chica that her customer a fellow monger was with other women in an attempt to gain favor with her is definitely bad form. Your business is your business and not free to be shared. His business is his business and not free to be shared.

Any suggestions?

Talking about a chica on this site and posting a photo of that chica on the paid membership section and someone on this site shows that chica the post. That really pisses me off.

Yes there are some clueless/needy guys that think that they can curry favor with the chicas by doing this. Really, all that utlmately matters is treating the chicas well if they treat you well, good personal hygiene and above all, colones.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:25 pm 

costareeker wrote:
Mattyice wrote:
Rac wrote:

It has, does & will continue to happen! That is part of the reason chicas ask for money up front. Some jackwagons feel like they have to beat the chica out of $80-100 & the next time she asks for money up front. It is a very valid point!!

You missed the point completely. He's talking about forgetting to pay a girl as some measure of determining if she really likes you. That's like suddenly feeding her garbage scraps when she's used to going to fancy restaurants. She's gonna be upset regardless of whether she likes you. There's no simple trick to figuring out a girls true feelings.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:26 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
AlNyc wrote:
Pops wrote:

Examples of bad form.

Any suggestions?

Yes there are some clueless/needy guys that think that they can curry favor with the chicas by doing this. Really, all that utlmately matters is treating the chicas well if they treat you well, good personal hygiene and above all, colones.

+1

Money, looks, personality, in that order.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:21 am 

Mattyice wrote:
You missed the point completely. He's talking about forgetting to pay a girl as some measure of determining if she really likes you. That's like suddenly feeding her garbage scraps when she's used to going to fancy restaurants. She's gonna be upset regardless of whether she likes you. There's no simple trick to figuring out a girls true feelings.

I don't think I missed the point at all. By saying "Try this sometimes" he implied one would purposely 'Forget' to pay her to see what her reaction is (does she like me or not or will she session with me with no $ given). Some have no intention of paying & that gives the rest of us grief eventually.

I guess it's splitting hairs & it can be interpreted 2 ways. And you are 100% correct whether we are in the CR, COL PAN or here in the Pu**y Prison. There is no definitive way to figure them out!!

CostaReeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:26 am 

On a recent trip, I had a favorita setup 3 weeks in advance to meet me at X hotel on Thursday. She showed up and we spent TLN and we banged like long lost lovers all night. I paid her usual $200 at noon next day.

Another day and night went by with site seeing lunch/dinner etc and When it was time for her to leave after 2nd full day, I paid her $160 to see what would happen?

She politely, but firmly, told me how it was!!!! :arrow: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I forked over another $40, apologized, and quite frankly got my head straight again.

It's funny how even an experienced monger like myself can go a little soft in the head sometimes and think this "hot 22 year old chica" is sucking my dingus because I'm special :P :lol: 8) : :mrgreen:

I love Costa Rica!!!!!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:59 am 

Mattyice/CostaReeker - Here's how you figure them out. Ask them to pay YOU after a session! Then see what happens?? Now class is DISMISSED!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next