www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I want to be the devils advocate hear on above posts...

How do you know she was a Nica? Sounds like a Tica in disguise! :mrgreen:

Just saying.... :lol:

Maybe she got a hold of a Nica body suit: dark smooth skin, skinny, nice perky breast, great ass, pouty lips...but the attitude is a dead giveaway. Yup, it was definitely a Tica in a Nica Bidy Suit!

Dang-now we have to be on the look out for this too! :shock:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:47 pm 

NFC Bruthas! Coming back to CR September 14th for 10 days! :wink: I hope no one is offended, but, I plan on being Nica Free the entire time. 8) Wifing Up with a Nica this past May soured my predilection for Nicas. See you at La Amistad!
Look for the tall outta shape guy Sin Nica.

NJ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nosejelly wrote:
NFC Bruthas! Coming back to CR September 14th for 10 days! :wink: I hope no one is offended, but, I plan on being Nica Free the entire time. 8) Wifing Up with a Nica this past May soured my predilection for Nicas. See you at La Amistad!

NJ

Aw, we know you will be back in the NFC in the future. Hard to resist,

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm 

Netgems wrote:
nosejelly wrote:
Netgems wrote:
now if they live here, and one guy said one he picked had light skin, that's a warning sign, I have never been disappointed with the dark skinned ones who are just visiting.... :lol:

Yep. She's a legal resident of CR. She also thinks she's extra special because of the light skin and the extra height. I'm sure she thinks I'm a sucker/nice guy. Had to block her on Whatsapp because the RFMs were constant. Treat me poorly then ask for money. :roll: :roll: :roll: Bwaaahahahahahaha!

Interesting, I picked up a light skinned brown hair beautiful Nica with big doe eyes, literally perfect body, I would call her a 10, at HDR a few years ago. She was about 2 steps up from dead in bed but pretty much let me do what I wanted and I still was happy just because her body was that good. Unlike my normal demands, I got no gfe or dfk or bj, but I ate her and pounded her, sukkked titiies and grabbed ass and licked every square inch of her, she allowed that and responded mildly, just enough to be doing something. I have a pic of her somewhere, if I can find it I'll pm it to you, sounds like it could be the same girl, about 5'7'' and prefers tight tight white jeans over shorts or skirts...forgot the name, couldn't speak much English at that time, but that's 2 years ago...

That is interesting. Can't wait to see the photo.[/quote]

Oooops...I forgot about it! I'm looking for it, it's in one of my back-ups, I got spoiled when CRT kept all the pics we sent in and we all could access them, I would just pull it and paste on a reply, the good old days....but she's definitely stunning...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 am 

Nosejelly.
I'm tempted to join you 9/14 and see if I can cure your illness!
There has to be a Nica worth falling off the wagon for :mrgreen: :shock:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 am 

Californiamann wrote:
Nosejelly.
I'm tempted to join you 9/14 and see if I can cure your illness!
There has to be a Nica worth falling off the wagon for :mrgreen: :shock:

I'll be at La Amistad until the 23rd. I'm easily tempted. Nica VooDoo hard to resist! :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:47 pm 

Short notice NFC mtg.
Thursday - Monday
October 18-23.

Bringing a couple old souls with me. All members welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:57 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Californiamann wrote:
Short notice NFC mtg.
Thursday - Monday
October 18-23.

Yeah, that is pretty short notice brother. :lol: Wish I could make it.

I don't post that often, but damn I had some good times with the Nicas in SJO.

Sign me up for a life time membership in the NFC.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 pm 

Californiamann wrote:
Short notice NFC mtg.
Thursday - Monday
October 18-23.

I'll be in town and bring my Nica with me. Actually she is now a Nica/Tica as she got her citizenship in Costa Rica.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:04 pm 

nosejelly wrote:

NJ

I used to be anti-Colombiana, for years I always got much better service from Nicas, Ticas, girls from Dom Republic, even Panamanians...last visit I saw a Salma Hayek look alike from Colombia in HDR, she was so stunning I tossed a coin and took a risk.

To my surprise, besides being mind boggling beautiful and sexy with perfect bod, monster natural mammaries, plump n juicy rump, tiny waist, no stretch marks or babis flab, plus she performed so well, full GFE, everything I asked for and more, and either got off great herself or was a fabulous fake, either way, good enough for me...she was so good I saw her the next night and just said screw it to my religion of variety, I had her a second time!

The motto of the story to me...if they're nice n sweet and hot n willing, I don't care if they're from Madagascar, I'm taking a chance!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:12 pm 

I'll be in town Nov 8 thru 18 and planning on contacting my favorite Nica, Sandra/Cristina who is or claims to be 1/4 Filipina, she is intelligent, speaks perfect English, tiny spinner but curvy body with fabulous plump rump, not too big, just right, dr. implanted implants but not too excessive and feels and looks nice for fakes, plus she gfe's beyond belief and is the absolute best dfk performer I ever encountered, I would do her fully clothed standing up for that alone. :shock:

She originally was Karen's understudy so she learned from the best... :mrgreen:

If anyone has any recent info on her, I would greatly appreciate it, I have her email and phone # but that was from 2 years ago and many of these girls change those every 6 months for some reason... :?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:46 am 

Absolutely agree Netgems!

Will keep an eye out for the understudy....

Post subject: Nice Hunt
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:15 am 

Thursday October 19, @ 7pm we will have our first official "Nica Hunt"

And @ 10pm we will have our "showing" at LA bar.

I will post pictures... :P

At the moment, we are 3 strong -so definitely ribbons for First, Place & Show will be awarded!

(Hint- I will try to find the winner on "the walk" earlier in the day: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=50436 )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:43 am 

It looks like I alone am representing the NFC in the Gulchnthis week?

No worries, I am trying out a new NFC shirt nad will post pictures soon.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 am 

I'm in............

9:30 am Thursday, 10/19, at SL for the walking hunt.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next