www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MONEY MAKES SENSE
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:56 am 
All you stupid mother fuckers turning these hoes into house wives need to get the taste knocked out of your mouth. Have you done the cost-benefit analysis on the hoe-they all are? If you did I think you would see the return on your investment phucking sucks. Why is a man willing to put half of every god damn phucking thing he worked his ass off for on the line so one of these stupid ass slutty hoes that doesn't give a Phuck about you can take it?

I swear if you look at women from a business perspective they make perfect phucking sense. All you bozos want to wife up and have the save her mentality. The hoe didn't want to be saved to begin with. A woman is depreciating assets. As time progresses she loses her beauty, sexual appeal, sexual attitude, sexual drive, kindness, turns into an old nagging ass bitch, the drama stories continue, you lose your drive in life, and on and on. Long story short, it's just not worth it.

If you learn to look at women from the prospective of a business they make perfecting phucking sense. EVERYTHING she does is to increase her bottom line. Yet, you bozos thinks she loves you. She don't love you. She loves your phucking money. I KNOW I KNOW. "Mines different". No the Phuck she's not. Put her on a dollar diet and I bet her attitude will change toward you. Bitches don't give a damn about you. Just the MONEY! That's all that matters. Unfortunately all you guys with this save her attitude will be took to the cleaners. Enjoy your new found love.

Post subject: Re: MONEY MAKES SENSE
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Off the meds again?

True, women get older and become less attractive (to an outsider maybe, but if you really love a woman, she will be as beautiful to you as the day you met), but when you get older and balder, I bet you will still be the same Rico Suave GQ that you are now. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:05 am 
Actually, I think maybe somebody needed that swift kick to the nutts. It's all for the good. Hopefully it will prevent them from making that tragic mistake. As far as me being Rico Suave, HA not hardly. Just a regular guy here. As for getting older, doesn't bother me. I could careless. All women have on their mind is money; not what a man looks like. I swear women have some of the best game I ever seen. Men, in general, are stupid and just don't see it. I used to be that dumb ass myself. Sometimes I still am depending upon who you ask...LMAO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:07 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I wonder if his other 110 posts contain this much valuable information? LMAO...........................

"If you think that I'm half crazy your wrong, I'm at least seventy-five percent gone. I was born this way and I'll die this way so I probably won't be changing today." - Richie Allbright, South Texas Singer/Songwriter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftvsq3mX0Ow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 am 

Gee, I really appreciate discovering how wrong I have been.

I wifed up with a 18 year old for a couple years.
In that period I spent less than any of my years of mongering.
And that includes the cost of the apartment we shared.

And I got all the sexual services I wanted without any searches or negotiating.

Was I in love?
No.

Am I shallow?
Yes.

Am I happy?
You bet!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 am 
More power to ya Texas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 am 

+1 ....... Orange and T&V.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm 
Some men r such pussies. It's a shame when women have the bigger sack and brains then most men. Some men u could drill it in their head all day everyday, trying to put them on game, but they just refuse to listen. Why? Because their in "love". When the contract gets broken and she stings ur pockets dont say I didnt warn ya. Yes there's exceptions to the rules but they r few and far in between. It's just NOT WORTH THE RISK. Even if u think she's worth the risk, time will be ur greatest battle. Time changes people.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:46 pm 

If you want to see what Yosh1234 is all about read this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34448

It's 10 pages but reading it all will give you some insight about what he is all about.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:00 pm 
Hey Irish Drifter, your name says all I need to know about you. But, anyway, my comment for your dumb ass is you are completely missing the point because your dumb ass doesn't think. I am all about people not making the same mistakes I did. So you and your little clown posse can go phuck yourselves.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Yosh1234 wrote:
Hey Irish Drifter, your name says all I need to know about you. But, anyway, my comment for your dumb ass is you are completely missing the point because your dumb ass doesn't think. I am all about people not making the same mistakes I did. So you and your little clown posse can go phuck yourselves.

And you call someone a dumb ass. Thats funny.

"If you think that I'm half crazy your wrong, I'm at least seventy-five percent gone. I was born this way and I'll die this way so I probably won't be changing today." - Richie Allbright, South Texas Singer/Songwriter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftvsq3mX0Ow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:11 pm 

Tomas............where are you ???????????

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:28 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:

No amigo you are the one who missed the point. My posting your previous thread showing all your vitriolic responses was to point out to members what kind of individual you are it had little if anything to do with the subject matter of this thread.

Your response to that shows you still lack the maturity to respond in a meaningful and civil manner.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:57 pm 
All my posts have that one thing in common. Besides, it's a smack talkn mongers board. What's the problem? Get on topic dummy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:10 pm 

Irish Drifter wrote:
No amigo you are the one who missed the point. My posting your previous thread showing all your vitriolic responses was to point out to members what kind of individual you are it had little if anything to do with the subject matter of this thread.

Your response to that shows you still lack the maturity to respond in a meaningful and civil manner.

Not one to normally agree with ID. But what is this guy still doing here ?? It is clear he will never get it.

First off, this is not a Smack Talk forum, this is a Gentlemen's forum.

I went back and read that 10 page thread, It's quite clear Yosh is not the type that would be welcome in any forum of GENTLEMEN...

:idea: I think a time out is necessary