www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Match.com really sucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 pm 
I am 40, 5'11, 175 lbs , workout everyday , graduate degree ,no K*ds, employed and can't find single date on match.com

Wtf are these b.itches looking for ?? Perfect Brad Pitts ??? :roll:

I'll have to save enough to retire in CR or hopefully I'll win lottery one of these days. Atleast I'll get laid on regular basis in SJ.

I say F.uck Match.com and F.uck those goddamn stuck up b.itches :evil: . May your pu.ssy catch on fire and you rot in hell ........

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

wow... you sound like quite a catch... i cannot figure out for the life of me why none of them bitches want to get with you...

ps. since you posted in the smack talk section, you must expect us to bust your balls! :P :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 am 

Krico wrote:
wow... you sound like quite a catch... i cannot figure out for the life of me why none of them bitches want to get with you...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reviews with Name, Where we can find her, Description (Height, weight, measurements (best guesses will do just fine)), and a rundown on services provided (and yes, YMMV is understood) would be GREATLY appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:02 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Floridadonor2011,
Maybe you're fishing in the wrong pond.

In 2006 I joined Match.com Latino and met 3 very nice ladies in Colombia. One was a dentist who took the bus from Barranquilla to Medellin (where her mother lived) to meet me. I was introduced to another lady in Medellin by a mutual friend so that was the direction I went.

As for their American sisters I learned this about 15 years ago:
"I'm not the guy most women are looking for (their fantasy/dream man) and the women I would be interested in are not interested in me. The women who might be interested in me I have no interest in."

Think of it like this. There are very few women in the USA who are available and actually worth pursuing. Even fewer on online dating/introduction websites. Many have had bad relationships and have developed the attitude of, "I'm not settling for anything less than what I deserve!" Of course they've set their standards to an unrealistic level.

If they ARE among the few that most guys would be interested in they have 100s of guys trying to meet them. Thus they can go through all the candidates and eliminate any that don't fit into the top 5% of their "dream man".

There are 1000s of women in the world who would appreciate a good man, you just have to find them and the USA is a very tough market to shop.

When I realized in 1998 that the odds were stacked against me I gave up on American women and never looked back.

Good luck,
Wit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:44 pm 
thx Wit

Now I know , I am not alone . Those 80 bucks/6mths match deal was actually a sheer waste of time.
Even Fuglies, bbw ( fat ), full-figured ( again fat ), few extra pounds ( fat fat ) and even those with K*ds have set their bar very high. I like hispanic women but they start acting like native gringas once they've spent more than 5 years in states.

It sucks to be Str8 in united states these days LOL :D

I am laughing ( but I am angry and lil sad inside ) :x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:03 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Floridadonor2011 wrote:
I like hispanic women but they start acting like native gringas once they've spent more than 5 years in states.

I think you're mistaken about the time frame--solid Brothers here have said it only takes 6 months to thoroughly "Gringa-ize" Latinas.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 am 

[quote="Floridadonor2011"]I am 40, 5'11, 175 lbs , workout everyday , graduate degree ,no K*ds, employed and can't find single date on match.com

Wtf are these b.itches looking for ?? Perfect Brad Pitts ??? :roll:

quote]

Check out what I wrote in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41735&start=0

What are they looking for? The same thing you are looking for: someone that is better than them, someone who is better than they deserve. If they are looking for marriage material, they are looking to marry "up", not 'down,' and marrying someone on their own level is still considered a loss because of their unrealistic expectations.

They would like a rich/famous/young/rich/handsome guy with plenty of free time to entertain them to return their phone calls. For some strange reason, that is not happening. Or, some other woman is already digging for gold in that mine.

This puts in you a good position. Please, lose the anger Floridadonor: it does not show you at your best, and it also shows that you don't understand how good you have it. While the gringas you are encountering will never get George Cloony or Tom Cruise to return their phone calls, you have a very good shot of getting married to a Sophia Vergara. Well, not her, exactly, but a Sophia Vergara "type." Right now, somewhere in Colombia, or Malaysia, or the Czech Republic is a very attractive young lady who fed up with the men of her country, has some job skills that would earn her a lot more money in the states, and whose idea of 'marrying up' would involve you, your home in the suburbs, the appreciation you would show her, and making you meals from scratch.

But you are right, the modern gringa of a certain age - let us say about 30-33 - is very is a real challenge to date. After a certain age - mid- 30's - and you have the women no one wanted to marry, and the women that someone else has married and divorced. What do they say about used cars? When you buy a used car, you are buying someone else's problem.

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 am 

My match.com was somewhat different, but then since I am older, probably so were the ladies (early 40's).

I chatted with two ladies over a period of months. From their pictures, and what they wrote, both were pretty, successful, and seemed to have the sh*t together personally. They both suggested that we get together for a meeting. I met both for dinner at nice restaurants. I had a very good time with them on the dates. I was attentive and learned much about them. They actually were attractive, nice shapes, and successful.

What was the problem, they both became dating stalkers. Calling me, texting me. One left me a message that she thought that she was "trying harder in our relationship than I was". Phuck we had one date, and suddenly it was a relationship.

IMO, when ladies the get into their forties something clicks in their minds, and not in a pretty way. They saw something in me that they wanted, and both went overboard in an attempt to get it.

Now I just pay them to leave. It works much better for me.

Health & happiness to all..............

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 pm 
JTF , I read your blog earlier. Thanks for your efforts .

It sums it up all well. So lets Monger On........ ( for now ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 am 

Florida donor, not everyone can be as handsome and successful at dating like santas bro :lol: he has serious game I've seen him in action ! Let me tell you something about match com I consider my self an Internet dating expert ,I only know two things I'm an expert in one is my profession the other is Internet dating . I've had paid memberships at ,plenty of fish,match,singl parent meet,lating American Cupid,romance Latina,American singles,aollove.com ,single net.com and a few more ...the largest and only truly free site is plenty of fish .i suggest you try that one ..it has more people then all the others combined . As for match its a lie ,yes they outright lie ,they send emails saying people are interested and fake emails to get you to pay forget it match and there big advertising budget . They advertised on my Facebook newsfeed that must cost millions . There is a shortage of woman therefore they all choose the same 10-20 guys whom are exact age ,tall ,handsome ,great job, no K*ds or x wife,and great photos .

Think about ,your in the delrey walking around what are you looking for ? Your looking forthe hottest girl in the place right? Why not because you know you can get her ,problem is everyone else is looking for her ... So the average girls who think there hot don't get picked alot because of the sheer numbers of attractive woman (ymmv) that's like you on match ... Just another average dude say "hey I love your profile" let's talk !!! They get hundreds of those emails per week ... They don't ever respond ,in fact only 10 percent of Internet daters actually would go on a date . I have become an expert on screening them .

Every girlfriend I've had in 12 yrs I meet online . My best success was traveling abroad It was like shooting fish in a barrel on LAC try plenty of fish ,get good photos only two or three ,write a great essay not telling them how wonderful you are but "showing "them. Every day send out ten emails ,try the Latinas if your Spanish is good it works for me . Also I wrote a long blog on this PM me ill send it to you it details everything you need to know . JG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 am 
JG
thx for reply. Yeah I am not renewing match mbrship. Not worth it. I've seen same profiles that I saw 2 years ago when I was mbr. That means they can be fake . Half of gringas are fat. Obesity is now an epidemic.
I'll try POF . :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm 

Jersey is right...it's just a numbers game...I noticed that many gals on POF are larger also. Hell...some of em don't even say thanks for the drink! But at least it's free...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:28 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Krico wrote:

ps. since you posted in the smack talk section, you must expect us to bust your balls! :P :P

uncalled for, NexT