www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:21 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I just trade them these funny looking colored pieces of paper.....I think they called them "colones" or something like that......my spanish isn't that good...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:15 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Whitecat wrote:
I just might be a potential member of this club. I am pissed at all the assholes who are paying cien for these chicas. No wonder the prices are so high. they should hover about $40.00/$50.00 now but thanks to all the "Big Shots" we are now paying more. Let's say "NO" to the cien pricing.

P.S. If you ever paid more than cien for ANYTHING you can now qualify as the Asshole of the Month.

Paid more than that for airline ticket to CR. Guess I am an azzzhooole :cry: :cry: :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:29 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Yes you are. :roll:
Any updates on the current CR suck factor :?: :?:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:10 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Sucks a lot because if the smoking ban

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:15 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Recent post re: Hotel Del Rey....

tikalika wrote:
I was there last night (Saturday) and it seemed pretty normal, maybe a bit slower than usual, but in my experience Saturdays are not the best night, as all the hot girls have dates, either with their real bf's (more likely girlfriends haha) or us fantasy bf's.

Chatted with a couple guys and they thought the same, severe lack of high end chicas, but lots of regulars.

I finally spotted one that was a solid 7.652, tall, slim, from Heredia, early twenties I'd say. I didn't have a good feeling about her to be honest, but I was on a mission. She was wearing flowered skin tight shorts, and had great legs, if you're a leg man.

Talking to her my feeling about her didn't change, I had serious doubts, just no chemistry, haughty attitude, not much eye contact.

But, as desperation sank in I decided to buy her a drink and see if she'd warm up. She orders whiskey red bull, huge red flag. Then she wants to start negotiating before the drink even arrives. Another red flag. I am starting to think how best to cut my losses, but when she asks for cien I counter with 40 mil, just to see what she says.

Just then her drink arrives, she snaps it up, turns to go and over her shoulder says it's cien or nothing, thanks for the drink.

What a total b. Thank god she didn't accept my lower offer, I might have been stupid enough to go with her.

I'm still pisssed at her attitude, so I follow her and tell her and her friends their attitude sucks, and I'll make sure anyone I know will hear about it. Elaine (her nom de guerre of course) gives me a nasty scowl and hands me back the drink, saying , fine I don't want your drink.

I didn't really need another drink, but I took it anyway, lol.

So, YMMV, but I'd avoid this chica, obviously.

What you can expect from an MP nowadays...

Danilo112 wrote:
Hi!

What happen to review of other places different than Key Largo or Zona II?

Just want to tell you guys my recommendation of La Mansion (near Pantera Rosa), her name is Alison a excelente blonde with 38C!

Lovely and a good performer, 16000 colones per hour and this are her extras:

5000 colones kisses
5000 colones sucking her tits
5000 BBBJ
5000 swallow c**

She is from monday to saturday from 10:00am to 5:00pm. You must see her, hehehe!

Just my two cents.

P.S.: If anyone needs a wingman or more info, PM me.

And so it goes...

So, question...

How is it that chicas have evolved to the point that they exhibit this behavior?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:16 pm 
Typical evening with a Colombian paisita (in Colombia)

Shit, showered and shaved
Music and candles fired up
Arrives 1 hour late (I' m used to it)
Dressed to the 9's...stunning.
You are momentarily speechless due to her beauty and warm smile
Warm hug and kiss
Drinks are poured
Sit down on the couch
Regalos presented
Passionate kissing/fondling--like your college girlfriend
A strip tease to music you are playing (or naked Salsa lessons if you ask)
(Shower-optional...paisitas have exceptional hygiene)
To the cama
That beautiful caramel skin
Chupa sin condom -standard
Out comes the Hitachi Massager (provided by me :) guaranteed to give multiple orgasms)
Sexo for as long as you can go
Photo time (optional, based on your relationship with her)
No mention of money
Stuff the pesos in her pants as she leaves
Final kisses
That sublime moment after banging one of the hottest, sweetest girls you have ever seen :D

This, my friends, is why Costa Rica sucks and Colombia rocks. I have never had a clock watcher or non GFE experience. Money is rarely discussed, its never an issue.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 pm 

I'm NOT bragging.......... just explaining.

Except for the part about the flashy ropa, I have the same experiences as Estebanh has .........routinely with my favoritas in CR, including the hardware used. Usually, I include a dinner (prepared by her or me or us) and, sometimes a nap together, to Estebanh's list.

I hardly ever have a clock watcher or non-GFE experience with my favoritas in CR.

It can, and IS being done in CR.

Last edited by Rac on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:34 pm 
Rac wrote:
I'm NOT bragging.......... just explaining.

Except for the part about the flashy ropa, I have the same experiences as Estebanh has .........routinely with my favoritas in CR, including the hardware used. Usually, I include a dinner (prepared by her or me or us) to Estebanh's list.

It can, and IS being done in CR.

No doubt it happens in CR. Just that its pretty standard in Colombia. I dont think I had much GFE the few years I traveled to CR.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:14 pm 

Estebanh wrote:
No doubt it happens in CR. Just that its pretty standard in Colombia. I dont think I had much GFE the few years I traveled to CR.
Somebody ought to send a memo to the Mansion chicas because many of them are nowhere near to what you described. Very mechanical.

Estebanh wrote:
No mention of money
They don't mention money because they know they are getting the "standard" rate of 150k, which according to those in the know is 50-75% more than the real standard rate.

Colombianas are much better at creating and sustaining the illusion/fantasy than Ticas.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:33 pm 

Quote:
Somebody ought to send a memo to the Mansion chicas because many of them are nowhere near to what you described. Very mechanical.

The Mansion girls were infected by a mutant virus carried by refugees from the gulch... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:57 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

It is easier to get what Estebahn describes for a few reasons.
Many guys, myself included rent an apartment and not a hotel room. You have much more space, a kitchen and it is easier to create an environment that feels like home and not a hotel room or short term casa room.
Since there is no Del Rey type place in Medellin ( where people come and go all day and night), most girls are only seeing one guy per day/night.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 pm 

From one of CRT's seasoned vets...

El Gringo Loco wrote:

After you experience Colombia you will probably let all other monger destinations RIP. There are a few differences in logistics and puthy marketing channels but you probably won't have problems acclimating. You can anticipate meeting the most beautiful women with the sweetest attitudes at the most reasonable cost [not just MY opinion!].

El Gringo Loco

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:43 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
From one of CRT's seasoned vets...

El Gringo Loco wrote:

After you experience Colombia you will probably let all other monger destinations RIP. There are a few differences in logistics and puthy marketing channels but you probably won't have problems acclimating. You can anticipate meeting the most beautiful women with the sweetest attitudes at the most reasonable cost [not just MY opinion!].

El Gringo Loco

And once I went to the PI, I have not been back to Colombia after multiple trips...just saying..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:32 am 
Orange wrote:
Estebanh wrote:

Estebanh wrote:
No mention of money
They don't mention money because they know they are getting the "standard" rate of 150k, which according to those in the know is 50-75% more than the real standard rate.

Colombianas are much better at creating and sustaining the illusion/fantasy than Ticas.

I have stayed a total of 3 nights in the Mansion over a 3 year period. I dont like that place. True, some of the girls have been the Mansion, but unless you are a Yami or Geraldine or one of the most popular girls they dont get that much time in the Mansion.

I dont think a girl can survive as a mechanical puta in Colombia. The competition is just waaay too intense. Remember, Colombia IS NOT a sex tourism destination. Thankfully, most of the old curmudgeons that dominate CRT don't have the cuhones to leave and explore anywhere (yes, I am talking to you Scuba1.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Also, it is part of the culture for women to be pleasing and subservient. Being so far from the USA they have not been as influenced or corrupted by gringo culture.

I agree that it is a illusion/fantasy. So, in this regard I assume Orange is agreeing with me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:06 am 

I like the fact that different members have found *THEIR* preferred place, but is obvious that vets who know their shit don't agree on where THE BEST place is. And this is a good thing for members that are just starting out on the world map.

Please don't assume that what you want is what everyone else wants. One of the quotes from PR (used as a negative) was posted by a happy member. It might not meet PR's (or your/my) definition of great/good/acceptable, but the original poster was happy with what he got and paid.

As an example: Estebanh's account is awesome *IF/WHEN* someone is looking for a GFE experience. (And when I am, I have the same experience with CR chicas whom I have the right chemistry with.) However, when I want a knock-down, drag-out hardcore phuck session, then his account looks less appealing.

I personally am getting bored with the HDR experience. And this is saying something as I have only made 9 trips in 20 months. In 20 months, I feel that the HDR has watered down in quality. YES! I hear everyone who touts Jaco. Well, I fukin' hate Jaco! Others love it. Great! But I want MPs. I want to phuck 3 to 5 times a day, without the whole indie-squabbling BS.

So, for me, ahora, San Jose still works, albeit con minos la calidad en el HDR. YMMV. TEHO. Waaat-Eveaaa! :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next