www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 am 
Tropicalsportsman wrote:
And after we destroy the 1st Amendment, we'll go after their guns............oh wait that's the goverment's job

1st Amendment ????? LOL
FYi , Owners and Admin of CRT reside in CR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:43 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

All men are created equal......unless you live in Costa Rica

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:36 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I just might be a potential member of this club. I am pissed at all the assholes who are paying cien for these chicas. No wonder the prices are so high. they should hover about $40.00/$50.00 now but thanks to all the "Big Shots" we are now paying more. Let's say "NO" to the cien pricing.

P.S. If you ever paid more than cien for ANYTHING you can now qualify as the Asshole of the Month.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:03 pm 

^like a broken record :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
I just might be a potential member of this club. I am pissed at all the assholes who are paying cien for these chicas. No wonder the prices are so high. they should hover about $40.00/$50.00 now but thanks to all the "Big Shots" we are now paying more. Let's say "NO" to the cien pricing.

P.S. If you ever paid more than cien for ANYTHING you can now qualify as the Asshole of the Month.

+1

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

They let you slobber on their t!tt!es and stick your wrinkly old d!ck in them. In exchange, they ask for $100. Who is the a$$hole now?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:06 am 
Midgetpizzaface wrote:
They let you slobber on their t!tt!es and stick your wrinkly old d!ck in them. In exchange, they ask for $100. Who is the a$$hole now?

+1000000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 pm 

Whitecat wrote:

Cujo,
Set this guy straight!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 pm 
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Floridadonor2011 wrote:
If anything, this club needs to be taken down by Admin.
For starters, I say compile the list of all 'CR sucks goons' and block them from posting for at least a week and then dismantle/exterminate this club for good
:evil:

Better idea,,,

Crawl back into the hole you've been in since January :P

Last I remember he was banned from the site by Admin1 for sending private threats. Admin 3 should keep an eye on this tool.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:34 pm 
Gayboi Esteban ,stop spreading rumors !!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:38 pm 
[quote="Orange"][quote="Whitecat"]I just might be a potential member of this club. I am pissed at all the assholes who are paying cien for these chicas. No wonder the prices are so high. they should hover about $40.00/$50.00 now but thanks to all the "Big Shots" we are now paying more. Let's say "NO" to the cien pricing.[/quote]
Cujo,
Set this guy straight![/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:41 pm 

Orange wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

Cujo,
Set this guy straight!

i think he needs to be consulted on all pricing situations by the owners of businesses in SJ
clearly he gets the fact that cheap beer and cheap poosie are his absolute right upon setting foot in CR
you must be one of those "big shots" he's referring to Orange
i think it needs to go further and establish puta pricing in the 39.99 range
maybe even a check list could be provided at SL to make it easier to establish what you receive for that
and if you purchase a C*m dumpster Bill should throw in a free beer
i know i'm boycotting all establishments charging more than 1000 for a beer
now get off his lawn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:10 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Whitecat wrote:

I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I will be back on this thread, after my next trip, and apologize again. :oops: :oops: :oops:

cheers,
Attila

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:07 pm 

Yesterday I paid $200 for a half hour. She had bad breath, a muffin top, her poss smelled a bit like the Tokyo fish market in July, she was quite hairy, she refused BBBJ, her farts were similar to that of buffalo with dyspepsia, but she was a look a like for someone on The View, not Jenny MCarthy. Did I pay too much?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
LAdiablo wrote:
Orange wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

Cujo,
Set this guy straight!

i think he needs to be consulted on all pricing situations by the owners of businesses in SJ
clearly he gets the fact that cheap beer and cheap poosie are his absolute right upon setting foot in CR
you must be one of those "big shots" he's referring to Orange
i think it needs to go further and establish puta pricing in the 39.99 range
maybe even a check list could be provided at SL to make it easier to establish what you receive for that
and if you purchase a C*m dumpster Bill should throw in a free beer
i know i'm boycotting all establishments charging more than 1000 for a beer
now get off his lawn

Love this Post--just the right tone and words BUT (you knew this was coming) can we look through the jerk words and spirit of the non-paid-member to the deeper message? This was brought home to me by a bud saying,"If a guy thinks he has a set amount to lose then he'll walk away, he's going to lose that amount, because he has a loser's mindset. If you think that same amount is a base, that's a winner-who-sometimes-loses mindset. Translate: I'd sure rather not pay cien but in the right circumstances and all things considered...damn Skippy I will. Does this make any sense?
Bro Jawanker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6F1ZBBfbo << poignant vid with this

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next