www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 am 
BashfulDwarf wrote:

But I want MPs. I want to phuck 3 to 5 times a day, without the whole indie-squabbling BS.

Dude, the MP scene is pretty awesome in MDE. One of the most popular MP's ("casas" in MDE) is approximately $15.00 for 1/2 hour (the USD has has gotten really strong lately). The lineup is usually 20-30 girls who each come out and introduce themselves to you. Most facilities are pretty clean and well appointed.

Quality and quantity are much better than SJO. Medellin is a city of 4 million people, so there is quite a population to draw from.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Estebanh wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:

But I want MPs. I want to phuck 3 to 5 times a day, without the whole indie-squabbling BS.

Dude, the MP scene is pretty awesome in MDE. One of the most popular MP's ("casas" in MDE) is approximately $15.00 for 1/2 hour (the USD has has gotten really strong lately). The lineup is usually 20-30 girls who each come out and introduce themselves to you. Most facilities are pretty clean and well appointed.

Quality and quantity are much better than SJO. Medellin is a city of 4 million people, so there is quite a population to draw from.

and THIS is the kind of stuff I want to hear about. But no one talks about their MP experiences in MDE. I make the assumptions that the MDE scene is either The Mansion, or facebook networking.

Thanks much for the eye opener. I'll start my research.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:52 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Estebanh wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:

and THIS is the kind of stuff I want to hear about. But no one talks about their MP experiences in MDE. I make the assumptions that the MDE scene is either The Mansion, or facebook networking.

Thanks much for the eye opener. I'll start my research.

I agree with Esteban, the MP (or casa) action in Medellin is pretty darn good for a lesser price than what you would pay in the gulch. Most of the casas are located in Centro just east of the Parque Berrio and Prado Metro stations. Prices are in the ball park of 35,000 pesos ($14.50 US at today's rates) for a half and hour, and around 45-55,000 pesos ($18 - $22 US). A few places like Energy in Estadio top out around 120,000 pesos for an hour ($50 US). You will also find casas in Estadio and Calle 33. There are also a few apartments with girls on La 80 Ochenta in Guayabal and Belen that do not appear on any monger maps. I've visited around 2 dozen casas throughout Medellin, and found the appearance/looks of the girls to be similar, or slightly improved, to what I found in a typical gulch MP. However, the paisas have better attitudes, IMHO. Virtually, all the girls I encountered in the Medellin casas were agreeable to meeting after work to earn a little extra money. You will always find a couple of young "nuggets-in-the-rough" during a casa run, too.

The advantage of doing an MP tour in SJ compared to doing a casa run in Medellin is that the SJ massage parlors are easier to navigate than in Medellin. In Medellin, the casas are spread out over a larger area and are unmarked. If you thought identifying an MP in the gulch or Paseo Colon was difficult, it's next to impossible to find a Medellin casa without a map or knowledgeable wingman/driver.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:36 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I mostly rely on FB contacts and long time friends in MDE and don't go to the casas that much. That said, I agree with everything previously said regarding them. Here's a map that may or may not be up to date:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zzgTRtD9VTmQ.kn7YEgWmCD9E&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=6.251781,-75.563064&spn=0.034213,0.055747&z=15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:28 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I have to pitch in here. On a recent stay at La Mansion, I had zero mechanical experiences. All were great. Close the door and she's all over me type of stuff. I was with about 6 different girls during my stay and never felt rushed or cheated. Usually 1-2 hours, one was over three hours both times. A lot of it has to do with making friends with the girl AND her friends first downstairs in the bar. I think if your a gringo with no Spanish with which to engage these girls in flirting or conversation it's going to be more mechanical

Oh, and on the MPs, they are great. I had an absolute 10 in one who didn't want me to leave. Spent 45 min but got charged for 30. No pressure on propina. She got one anyway.

I'm going back.

PS. Thanks for the map El Tranquilo.
PPS. Costa Rica does not suck.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:18 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
I want to phuck 3 to 5 times a day, without the whole indie-squabbling BS.:

Hey Bash are you still phucking 3-5 times a day? :lol:

Safe travels on Wingo!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26