www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:39 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

This is a question that was asked of me years ago. Problem is I have not developed much over the years :cry: so I have the same answer:

My Ultimate Fantasy is:

Have sex with two true lesbians in front of all the women that lust for them and turn them back to the good side 8)

Thats mind what is yours?

NYG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:26 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

This , for me is an interesting question.

I was mulling around in my head the other week "What's Next"?

After living here for over a year and being out on the town nearly every day I think I have fullfilled all my fantasies...this is not a good thing..REALLY

For the past 3 or 4 months I have tried to come up with some different "Ideas" but they just seem to contrived. Things in the end I don't truly care about.

Sorry, but I'm not into abuse, pissing, pain, Nuns, Hunchbacks etc --so I have been forced to deal with actually finding a girl who actually respects, cares, and wants to be with me for more than my money.

I have limited myself to the gulch and red zone and the various MP's and night clubs.

I'm quite sure I could find a "nice" novia in the outlaying towns and cities of San Jose but that isn't part of the plan yet. The fantasy would come true to quickly. Also, the search is a large part of the fun since one can have most anything he wants any day here.

Having your fantasies come true sometimes is not such a good thing -especially here in San Jose,

However repeating your past fantasies over and over ain't too bad either

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:45 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

6 dogs and my momma.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:55 am 
Until I went to CR my fantasy had always been to be with 2 girls. I'd done it a couple of times in my life, and every time it was awesome.

Since traveling to CR, and discovering ZB, I hardly EVER not go in with fewer than 2 girls.

Fantasy fulfilled...

Obviously, sisters, was next, then twins... Thanks to CR sisters, I did twins in Budapest, and they were triplets, but I missed #3... Had her later, but not in a group...

Triplets remains the 1 fantasy left unfulfilled in that vein...

Now come the rest of the fantasies... Orgy, thanks CR

6 on 1, thanks ZB for having that come true several times.

I'm working on doing 12 on 1 on my next trip... Just to see what it's like...

I'm pretty happy with the fantasy life, no need for that pain, or gross shit/piss play...

These fantasies keep me pretty happy... The one fantasy that I don't know if I'll ever fulfill, is:

C*m in girl, and have girl eat C*m...

I've done it in mouth, and had sister eat it out of mouth, but that's it... (thanks ZB)

Damn, what would I do in this world without ZB!!!

Probably have to head down to Rio more often...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:05 pm 

QBF......you have the right attitude!! Labor Day weekend can't get here fast enough!! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:52 pm 
Mia2ewr wrote:
QBF......you have the right attitude!! Labor Day weekend can't get here fast enough!! :twisted:

Shit, forget labour day... I've got 2 trips between now and then, and my imported talent will be here in about a week...

So, between now and labour day I'll have 3 "CR trips"...

And I don't think that's enough...

I'm already planning a trip to Germany to try out some FKK action in Sept. and who knows what in Oct... Nov. brings St. Martin, and Curacao, both good spots, although I have to do more research on St. Marin...

Dec. may need a trip to Rio... I need an Xmas present!

what can I say, I'm addicted, baaad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:09 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

This thread is funny for me because my number one fantasy, one I am hoping to fulfill by going to CR is to phuck a perfect 10. I mean a total babe, smoking hot, model type. From what I have read this is pretty feasible, otherwise I wouldn't be going. :wink:

Other than that, you guessed it, I want to have a fun-filled threesome. *yawn* boooring! haha :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:29 pm 
Idiono wrote:
This thread is funny for me because my number one fantasy, one I am hoping to fulfill by going to CR is to phuck a perfect 10. I mean a total babe, smoking hot, model type. From what I have read this is pretty feasible, otherwise I wouldn't be going. :wink:

Other than that, you guessed it, I want to have a fun-filled threesome. *yawn* boooring! haha :lol:

Man, that fantasy can be fulfilled in SO many places, better that CR... CR has MORE than it's share of 7's, 8's, and 9's, but 10's are hard to come by... for 10's, go to Rio, or Eastern Europe...

but yep, 3somes is easily done in CR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:00 pm 

My fantasy was to participate in a threesome. So, on my 30th birthday when I was feeling a bit down, my former girlfriend and a nympho girlfriend did me every way you can think of as a birthday present. Of course I melted down in a puddle of relaxed contentment afterwards. Nowadays my fantasy that each latina encounter will simple be a genuine GFE type evening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:18 pm 

Those are cool fantasies all. I am suprised though? Seasoned vets like Circus, DG, Vegas Bob, MG, Berk, Chitown Gino, CiaoCiao, Meadowbrue and Paco Logo have not shared :? I guess CR has gave them all of there fantasies :shock:

NYG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:37 pm 

My fare is 99.00 followed by a free upgrade to 1st class. Upon arrival I notice there are no taxi pirates outside the airport and my ride downtown is 2.00. I walk to the HDR and all the beggars, musicians, crackheads, muggers, rolex & cigar salesmen are gone, traffic is light, the streets are clean and the air blowing down from the mountains is fresh. The HDR has cut all drink prices in half and a new "NO Ugly American" policy to keep the drunken swingin' dicks out. All chicas are having a "customer appreciation sale" that week with Colombianas 75% off, so I grab 6 dressed real slutty and have no problems checking them into my hotel. After that all us CRT guys grab an honest taxi driver and go to a nice restaurant with decent food and a clean kitchen. How's that for a phu#%*ng fantasy? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:39 pm 

PacoLoco wrote:
My fare is 99.00 followed by a free upgrade to 1st class. Upon arrival I notice there are no taxi pirates outside the airport and my ride downtown is 2.00. I walk to the HDR and all the beggars, musicians, crackheads, muggers, rolex & cigar salesmen are gone, traffic is light, the streets are clean and the air blowing down from the mountains is fresh. The HDR has cut all drink prices in half and a new "NO Ugly American" policy to keep the drunken swingin' dicks out. All chicas are having a "customer appreciation sale" that week with Colombianas 75% off, so I grab 6 dressed real slutty and have no problems checking them into my hotel. After that all us CRT guys grab an honest taxi driver and go to a nice restaurant with decent food and a clean kitchen. How's that for a phu#%*ng fantasy? :D

That was great :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:21 pm 

Living it right now, :twisted: :wink:

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:31 pm 
PacoLoco wrote:

That's WAAAY past a fantasy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:00 pm 

Okay - time to chime in here:

My ultimate fantasy is to have a 3-some where while I'm phucking one girl doggy style, the other simultaneously tosses my salad from behind...

Oops, wait - that happened already - I mean while I'm phucking one girl IN THE ASS, the other salad tosses....:D