Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:17 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Ilv4play wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
Twin pregnant midgets. Do I win?

Come on now, farm animals don't count....... Seriously though, that is a winner in my book.

What qualifies for midget status? For me the rule is under 4 foot tall and over 21 years old and weight proportionant. 4'0" does not count, has to be 3'11" or less.

Oh and I forgot... they have to be identical twins.

:lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:01 pm 

I have an amigo whose fantasy will never be broken, I hope.

We were in MDE (Mayorista) one night. He says, "I need to check one off the bucket list, huge t*ts!! I turn and look and there is a lady who weighs close to 300 lbs., but has enormous t*ts. I say what about her, kiddingly? He says, "that's it". I'm kind of shocked, but he takes her.

Everything is closing and I am the only Gringo on the street, he is not back. He finally comes out and says, "You will not believe this"! We were in the room and there was a knock on the door. He opens it and there is a lady there who is even larger, her friend. She wants to join, and since it was about $20 he says O.K. He said when they were both laying on the bed that you could even see the bed. He is known as AKA "Tons of Fun". His record of over 600 lbs. in one session hopefully will never be broken.

This is from a man who regularly pulls very hot women, but has a very varied bucket list.

This is why they are called fantasies, because I couldn't/wouldn't even think of doing this.

Health & happiness to all.........

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:51 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

BrownCow wrote:
Idiono wrote:
This thread is funny for me because my number one fantasy, one I am hoping to fulfill by going to CR is to phuck a perfect 10. I mean a total babe, smoking hot, model type. From what I have read this is pretty feasible, otherwise I wouldn't be going. :wink:

Other than that, you guessed it, I want to have a fun-filled threesome. *yawn* boooring! haha :lol:

Man, that fantasy can be fulfilled in SO many places, better that CR... CR has MORE than it's share of 7's, 8's, and 9's, but 10's are hard to come by... for 10's, go to Rio, or Eastern Europe...

but yep, 3somes is easily done in CR

Completely agree. Been to Ukraine several times and IMHO absolutely the most naturally beautiful girls in the world. Until they hit about 40 then it rapidly changes probably from the harshness of living in a repressed country.
Most have the most beautiful eyes that seem to glow!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:04 pm 

My current fantasy (besides wanting my pre-cancer prostate back) is to walk into a venue (HDR, SL or Cocal, for example) with my current 19-year old zorra and she interviews girls for me, picks a hot young one that will do whatever nasty my 3x her age self wants, negotiates a hard bargain price, watches us phuck - and say "no, that's not how he likes it - let me show you - now you try" and then pays her (it could be my money).

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:51 am 

Mr.Black wrote:
Bills win the superbowl
Cubs win the world series
Bulls win the nba title
Da Orange win the tourniment

and I'm in the deli bar for all of it 8) :D 8) :D

Will celebrate it in cartegna in February

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////