www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:30 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Jazzie slowin down! Only 12 new posts in 3 days! Guess he's been preocuppied keeping an eye on the construction at the News Cafe! :P

Here's the deal: Wacka-Wacka points me to a message board that plays to my main strength (music), I get seriously busy over there (250 posts in 2 weeks), then he complains that he's feeling neglected. Sound like Real Housewives of CRT to you? BTW look me up (same screen name) on http://www.music-discussion.com/ << registration is free and easy, and we talk about all sorts of music all sorts of ways (artists linking to themselves, long articles with plenty, plenty links, etc.)--you'll find something to like there, and if a topic isn't there, start one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 am 

That was a "complaint" ?

ROFLMAO and pee my pants! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I thought Jazz quit? when did he get back? same drivel? :shock: :lol: :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:21 pm 

Perro Sucio wrote:

How about using more of my screen name lest my (as you call it) "drivel" gets confused with the Real Deal, Bro Jazz Musician? Lawsa mercy, ch!ld.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:34 pm 

JazzboCR wrote:
Perro Sucio wrote:

How about using more of my screen name lest my (as you call it) "drivel" gets confused with the Real Deal, Bro Jazz Musician? Lawsa mercy, ch!ld.

+1

Best post EVER Jazz(broCR)

Lord knows confusing you with one of CRT's most valuable contributors, "Jazz Musician" would be a tremendous travesty!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:55 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
JazzboCR wrote:
Perro Sucio wrote:

+1

Best post EVER Jazz(broCR)

Lord knows confusing you with one of CRT's most valuable contributors, "Jazz Musician" would be a tremendous travesty!!!

"tremendous travesty" !!! Besides being impossible to say with a straight face, I don't think 'travesty' is a word that accepts a modifier. It's either a travesty, or it's not ... and no adjective is going to make a bit of difference.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:

"tremendous travesty" !!! Besides being impossible to say with a straight face, I don't think 'travesty' is a word that accepts a modifier. It's either a travesty, or it's not ... and no adjective is going to make a bit of difference.

All I can say to you my nubile newbie Bashful Dwarf is that now that rhe search function had been repaired, please search for, read and meditate on the content of Jazz Musician's posts throughout the years. Leave behind Jazzbro's 8600 posys of drivel!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:22 am 

What the leader of the Wacka-Wacka Corps said. Bro Jazz Musician had a good career as a player and an excellent career as a teacher/mentor in an East Florida college. He's a doer; I'm a prattler--please don't ever confuse us. We've been in mutual touch and he seemed to have no problem with my rattling on here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:

All I can say to you my nubile newbie Bashful Dwarf is that now that rhe search function had been repaired, please search for, read and meditate on the content of Jazz Musician's posts throughout the years. Leave behind Jazzbro's 8600 posys of drivel!

been there ... read them! Just a bit OCD regarding superfluous noun modifiers. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:19 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:

been there ... read them! Just a bit OCD regarding superfluous noun modifiers. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah? Read 'em all already? What was the best thing that you have taken away from the wisdom of Jazz Musician?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:10 am 

JazzboCR wrote:
One of the best nights I've had started with a Chica taking my glass of rum&Coke and wrapping a couple of paper towels around the glass to stop the sweating while I was ditty-boppin' with her pal. I was so taken by this simple act of kindness , I turned my attentions to her (her pal got a little miffed but soon found somebody else). Soon after we took it to places I didn't know existed. Yowza!
I mean, it's supposed to be fun, right, not grim determination to just get it wet and limp?

Jazzie hits 8700 !!!

But this post is different than his usual "chime in because I can" offering....THIS post gets the PR seal of approval.. 8) . Vignettes of personal experience in the mongering arena are what the masses yearn for on a monger board. Has brother JazzboCR figured it out? :)

Would like to know more about how to "ditty bop" :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SpeakNo on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:52 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Vignettes of personal experience in the mongering arena are what the masses yearn for on a monger board. Has brother JazzboCR figured it out? :)

There's plenty of Bros with deeper, richer experiences than my few (though rewarding) outings. I focus on making CRT a more total experience (filling in links in a hotel Thread on Pattaya, e.g.). A few indie Threads, mostly in "Smack Talk" and mostly on music. And it is to be hoped relevant comments elsewhere. Am I arrogant enough to think there's a niche here and I can help fill it? Yes. I am a mile wide and an inch deep. Can I remain so without the Wacka-Wacka Corps gnawing my backside? The answer is not with me.

Now about ditty-boppin': 1st off, it greatly predates and has no correlatives with P. Diddy. 2ndly, it's just goofin' around in a semi-courtship dance. It also is a terrif new app with little to do with the foregoing. Here's more: http://www.wordsearchpuzzledreams.com/2 ... y-bop.html Now if your out in the sun, a pair of these...: http://us.fotolog.com/buddy__holly/40700883/\

OK, so back to the context: pool-room side bar at the old KL (live 4-piece Latin band and they worked it), I see a Chica at the big cut-out twixt bar and dancefloor/stage (that dry enough for you?). She's not playin' she's diggin the tunes with Latina hips swaying. Jazzbo doesn't need any more invitation so I get to her side and mostly match her rhythm--"mostly" means our hips bump gently about every 4th beat (sly devil, ain't I?). Friendly sly side glances exchanged (but not a word yet). Tilt her head slightly, gently and plant a kiss amidst that thick, luxurious Latina hair Next song, turn to each other, soul bumps exchanged, we hit the dancefloor. Return to the area, her pal shows me her handi-work, I look into her eyes ...and I'm lost. Rest of the night is a blur (well, there's this: I'm a DATY fan and the stars were in alignment or something 'cuz this lass was an enthusiastic recipient. Glad she had something to ease my nose pain when she almost broke it. I learned "intense" ain't just where Uighurs f*ck.)
Now back to our regularly scheduled Wacka-WackaFest.

BUT WAIT--this just in: the official certified, sanctified, deep-fat-fried ditty-bop tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNAwoYhzjM&utm

Last edited by JazzboCR on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm 

SpeakNo wrote:
It's official, Jizzsuck is autistic

He may very well be, but I haven't a clue about whom you speak.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 am 

JazzboCR wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Vignettes of personal experience in the mongering arena are what the masses yearn for on a monger board. Has brother JazzboCR figured it out? :)

OK, so back to the context: pool-room side bar at the old KL (live 4-piece Latin band and they worked it), I see a Chica at the big cut-out twixt bar and dancefloor/stage (that dry enough for you?). She's not playin' she's diggin the tunes with Latina hips swaying. Jazzbo doesn't need any more invitation so I get to her side and mostly match her rhythm--"mostly" means our hips bump gently about every 4th beat (sly devil, ain't I?). Friendly sly side glances exchanged (but not a word yet). Tilt her head slightly, gently and plant a kiss amidst that thick, luxurious Latina hair Next song, turn to each other, soul bumps exchanged, we hit the dancefloor. Return to the area, her pal shows me her handi-work, I look into her eyes ...and I'm lost. Rest of the night is a blur (well, there's this: I'm a DATY fan and the stars were in alignment or something 'cuz this lass was an enthusiastic recipient. Glad she had something to ease my nose pain when she almost broke it. I learned "intense" ain't just where Uighurs f*uck

Damn Jazzie! Even Cujo would give you "game" points on this one! Keep 'em comin' ! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next