www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Angus Burger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:07 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

my last trip while staying in Rohrmoser, I stumbled upon this restaurant called Azafran while shopping at the Plaza Major for groceries, the restaurant you must walk across from the connected walkway from Auto Mercado towards the food court. The is the best Burger I have had since visiting Costa Rica, 2 1/4 patties loaded with cheese and those caramelized onion chips, a house made Brioche bun and all the goodies also comes with fries for .... decent price too 6950 Colones

Last edited by TF74 on Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Angus Burger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:36 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

TF74 wrote:
my last trip while staying in Rohrmoser, I stumbled upon this restaurant called Azafran while shopping at the Plaza Major for groceries, the restaurant you must walk across from the connected walkway from Auto Mercado towards the food court. The is the best Burger I have had since visiting Costa Rica, 2 1/4 patties loaded with cheese and those caramelized onion chips, a house made Brioche bun and all the goodies also comes with fries for 6950 Colones

Almost read this costs 6950 calories!!

Post subject: Re: Angus Burger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:58 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I ate there, for guys who remember "Steak and Shake" from USA, they are very similar, I'll eat there again. Funny story, I sat in the back, alongside the window, great view, by the way, no mask sitting, standing mandatory.

There were only a few customers there when I was there, all sitting up front, the closest ones easily 20 feet away, yet several guys were seated at the bar, maskless, and the bar made them the same height as people standing, all talking to each other and the bartender.

The waiter takes my order, I'm sitting, no mask, we talk a minute or so, his face maybe 2 to 3 feet from my face, I'm not worried, apparently neither is he...

So almost to the end of my meal, I have to piss, the men's room is 10 feet from my table, also in the back. There's nobody anywhere near this back section, I forget, mask in my pocket, I get up to head into the john, and damn if some weasel assistant manager comes flying at me with a look of fear, horror and dread, tells me I must put on my mask!!!

Idiocy, stupidity, madness...it never ends...Oh well, excellent Steak n Shake burger, and a good piss, in the men's room alone, wearing my mask... :roll: