www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: y
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:50 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

y

Last edited by DManWalking on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:18 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Harpo: I have been to Ram Luna twice, each time with a gorgeous chica. Nothing like walking up those steps with a hot latina on your arm. Very romantic, candlelight dinner, with an awesome view of San Jose in the distance. Dinner for two, about $75 bucks with wine...or for three about $125 (I had two babes with me the second time). And you are right....awesome sex starter. Make sure your cab driver has romantic music on his CD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:17 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

For CRT Gourmet's complete review on Mirador Ram Luna you should check out this thread from back in January http://www.costaricaticas.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1202&highlight=ram+luna. For something truly special try to go there on a Wednesday night for their Tierra Tico Buffet - an all you can eat and drink extravaganza of typical Costa Rican food, music, costumed dancers and fireworks for $28/pp tax included. That's only $56 for two people if you leave out the wine and stick to the beers, rum punches and horchatas. The part that really adds to the expense is the cab fare there and back as it is waaay up in the hills with an incredible view of the city lights of SJ down below. You might want to tip your driver to stick around for the return trip or ask your waiter to call you a cab 15-30 minutes before you want to leave.

Post subject: Ram Luna
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:54 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I went there on my last trip with my novia and our regular taxista friend and his wife. As has been said, the view is excellent, the food and service are excellent and the price reasonable. On the night we went the fog kept rolling in and out, allowing you to see the view then clouding it out then clearing again. It reminded me of some of the mopuntaintop restaurants in .Germany. Very romantic, I highly recommend it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:24 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'll just second the previous recommendations. I had never heard of the place back in 1999, but my first Tica novia lived in Aserri, not too far from
the restaurant, and she recommended it.

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)