www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:05 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
When they opened up after the pandemic the Amistad no longer offered AI correct?

I could email them however wanted to ask here first if anyone stayed at Amistad but was allowed to upcharge to get the AI at Castillo? Reason I ask is for some reason I like the rooms at Amistad better.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:46 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

You could still get the AI at Amistad but they only served breakfast there. For the rest of your meals you had to go to Castillo but you could drink at either place. I stayed there when they opened after Covid. There were only 4 or 5 of us there. A little boring but I had to work a lot so it was nice and quiet. I don''t think LA is open anymore. They leased out the restaurant to a Brazilion steakhouse I think. Have a photo of their sign somewhere and may edit this post if I find it is something different. I also think their lease may be up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:12 pm 

LocoGringo wrote:
You could still get the AI at Amistad but they only served breakfast there. For the rest of your meals you had to go to Castillo but you could drink at either place. I stayed there when they opened after Covid. There were only 4 or 5 of us there. A little boring but I had to work a lot so it was nice and quiet. I don''t think LA is open anymore. They leased out the restaurant to a Brazilion steakhouse I think. Have a photo of their sign somewhere and may edit this post if I find it is something different. I also think their lease may be up.

I stayed there a few weeks ago, so it was open at least then.

Very quiet with just a handful of guests. The steakhouse food was excellent, but he was getting so little business that I can't imagine it will keep going for long.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:18 am 

At least for now good to know. I typically have dinner with beers then more beers after but do not want to walk after that much from Castillo to Amistad. If can finish with A.I. beers and small amount of FDC at Amistad is Super!

Amistad has no flocks of bar gals? Sure I like them is why I go however not all the time.

Muchas Gracias!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:14 am 

Girls have never been allowed (in the past) to hang out unaccompanied at the Amistad bar. No problem having drinks or dinner with your selection for the evening but you probably aren't going to meet her there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:29 pm 

I did just receive the below from Darren so can no longer stay at Amistad and get the A.I. at Castillo (bummer). For me is about having the chicas pester me while enjoying the A.I., a true mongering problem :shock: .

I might end up staying in Castillo anyway and take me meals to my room LOL. One night I was there JAN 2021 I couldn't even get a table or bar seat it was so crowded. I had to sit out in the lobby but no worries, all good there.

------------------------

Hi David,

The all inclusive is only for the Castillo, we can’t do it at Amistad.

Darren