www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bring me back to Earth
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:09 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Fellas, I’m in my late 20s with a flight booked to SJO in less than a month with a Castillo reservation to match. This will be my first monger trip from the states (SFL) where prices have been out of wack for a while. I have had not the best experiences when seeing Latinas here in the states at LMPs and working with Agencies them being mechanical, Not entirely their faults language barrier doesn’t help. I just started studying spanish everyday for 2 months now so I’m not going in blind by no means any longer.

My plans to visit a few of the pensions, see a few independents from Skokka & Wilas after due diligence and maybe a few of the stars at the SL & Taormina or Castillos god willing.

Anyways based on all the research I’ve done on my trip I can’t wipe this deviant look off my face when thinking about getting there, can you please share your failures or place a ceiling on my expectations?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:18 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Well, I hate to say it, but they are all clock watchers now. It takes the fun out of it. They seem to want to do the least amount for the most money, and will try to extract what they can from you. Still can have a good time, but she will show that it’s only a job to her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:19 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I had great success back in April with Tinder. Had two locals that I took a few months to get to know before I arrived and had Girlfriend experiences with both. Just cost me dinner/Uber and whatever I wanted to pay "gift" them.....they didn't like the idea of being "paid", so I suggest a gift. :)

I will be back in October and will see one of them again as we stay in touch on WhatsApp....This time I created a Seeking Account and been video chatting almost weekly with a girl from Heredia. Very beautiful and classy. Fluent in English. Modeling photos.....she is planning her vacation to Aruba around my trip.....We have formed a friendship. She hasn't asked for any money, but I will compensate her well. She is a 10 in my opinion.

If you dont want mechanical, you have to put int he work ahead of time.....I dont mind paying more. I am not paying to "get off"....I am paying for the experience and the fantasy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:10 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

TyroneChadwick wrote:
Well, I hate to say it, but they are all clock watchers now. It takes the fun out of it. They seem to want to do the least amount for the most money, and will try to extract what they can from you. Still can have a good time, but she will show that it’s only a job to her.

Don't listen to this crap. The poster better look himself in the mirror to find the problem. I was in sjo stayin @ the Castillo in mid July & had a great time. My dates all spent close to 2 hrs. with me, & all but 1 of my dates was new to me. Of course it is a job but my dates made me feel like the king. Keep studying Spanish, it makes it so much better!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:51 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

SinCity wrote:
TyroneChadwick wrote:

Don't listen to this crap. The poster better look himself in the mirror to find the problem. I was in sjo stayin @ the Castillo in mid July & had a great time. My dates all spent close to 2 hrs. with me, & all but 1 of my dates was new to me. Of course it is a job but my dates made me feel like the king. Keep studying Spanish, it makes it so much better!

Yah, you’re probably right, my fault. Good luck out there!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:36 pm 

LofterB asks:

"Anyways based on all the research I’ve done on my trip I can’t wipe this deviant look off my face when thinking about getting there, can you please share your failures or place a ceiling on my expectations?"

"Please share your failures..."

Ummm...I got married in 1986... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited by Netgems on Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:33 am, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:50 pm 

Netgems wrote:
SinCity wrote:
TyroneChadwick wrote:

I'm here to help...

First of all...take your time. meet a ho, talk her up, spend time small chat, not about sex, just general conversation, see if you "click". Buy her a drink. Be nice, have some laughs, get to know her, let her get to know you. If she is impatient with all this, and rushing you, move on.

Throw down 5 mil for her time if one really intrigues you, get her away from the bar to a secluded table, and declare you're looking for someone special for you, someone who can really go wild, if she isn't what you want, you're at least giving her some chump change for her time.

Don't use your brain, use your gut instinct. There's a million sweet hoz here who are fun to be with and enjoy making their john happy. Tell her whatever price you agreed on, she gets a nice generous tip if she rocks your world.

Speaking of agreed upon fees, are you cheap and fighting them for $20 or 10 mil? If so, stop that, unless ridiculously well above cien, agree to the amount she wants but use it to extract additional concessions, I always get them to agree to two hours if I'm paying fat fees.

Tell them up front you will be doing repeat business and give referrals if she's amazing.

If your "gut" is issuing a warning, it's smarter than you are, she's one of the women you described, no matter how nice the john is, politely excuse yourself, there's other ones.

Go to mp's like Monica's or Oasis, in general, they aim to please as they're not guaranteed a fat paycheck, they only get half of the room fee and live off the tips. Don't be cheap and offer 10 mil, offer 20 mil and state what you want up front.

Last resort, if you do all that and she's still how you described, flip her over and blast her with some angry hard pounding angry doggy style "revenge" sex where she's screaming, sobbing and biting the pillow, don't let a bad situation take control, you take control, turn lemons into lemonaide... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: 8) 8) 8)

You tell 'em Mr Back Massage, Bottle of Wine & Footrub.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:14 am 

I'm here to help...

First of all...take your time. meet a ho, talk her up, spend time small chat, not about sex, just general conversation, see if you "click". Buy her a drink. Be nice, have some laughs, get to know her, let her get to know you. If she is impatient with all this, and rushing you, move on.

Throw down 5 mil for her time if one really intrigues you, get her away from the bar to a secluded table, and declare you're looking for someone special for you, someone who can really go wild, if she isn't what you want, you're at least giving her some chump change for her time.

Don't use your brain, use your gut instinct. There's a million sweet hoz here who are fun to be with and enjoy making their john happy. Tell her whatever price you agreed on, she gets a nice generous tip if she rocks your world.

Speaking of agreed upon fees, are you cheap and fighting them for $20 or 10 mil? If so, stop that, unless ridiculously well above cien, agree to the amount she wants but use it to extract additional concessions, I always get them to agree to two hours if I'm paying fat fees.

Tell them up front you will be doing repeat business and give referrals if she's amazing.

If your "gut" is issuing a warning, it's smarter than you are, she's one of the women you described, no matter how nice the john is, politely excuse yourself, there's other ones.

Go to mp's like Monica's or Oasis, in general, they aim to please as they're not guaranteed a fat paycheck, they only get half of the room fee and live off the tips. Don't be cheap and offer 10 mil, offer 20 mil and state what you want up front.

Last resort, if you do all that and she's still how you described, flip her over and blast her with some angry hard pounding angry doggy style "revenge" sex where she's screaming, sobbing and biting the pillow, don't let a bad situation take control, you take control, turn lemons into lemonaide... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: 8) 8) 8)[/quote]

You tell 'em Mr Back Massage, Bottle of Wine & Footrub.[/quote]

AND home made gourmet dinners for the fortunate few who exceed expectations... 8)

There's someone special in a "big" way on Seeking waiting for your call to do all that...don't deny her...one word of caution, those Franco Colombo thighs can snap your neck in 69, so maybe wait on that... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:29 am 

TyroneChadwick wrote:

I'm here to help...

Almost no guys do this. She's wondering are you going to be a paycheck or are you going to waste her time when paycheck writing guys are around. Shock her and impress her with showing you're real and willing to spend, it's a mind blowing strategic maneuver and gets their attention fast. Remember, at this stage, you're playing chess...

Make smart moves...she sees money coming from your hands into hers right away, subconsciously that wakes her up fast, she now knows you're REAL, it didn't cost you much, now she has to decide if she can prove to you SHE'S real...

Last resort, if you do all that and she's still how you described, flip her over and blast her with some angry hard pounding angry doggy style "revenge" sex where she's screaming, sobbing, clawing the bed and biting the pillow, don't let a bad situation take control, you take control, turn lemons into lemonaide... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: 8) 8) 8)