www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:24 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey there fellas,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all of you. I'm VegasMeatMan, and I'm absolutely thrilled to be a part of this online community. This is my inaugural visit to the beautiful country of Costa Rica, and I must say, the warmth and depth of knowledge that I've already seen shared on this forum are truly commendable.

A special shoutout goes to all you seasoned individuals who have been around for a while, generously sharing your wealth of insights and experiences. Your contributions have undoubtedly helped countless individuals like myself, and for that, I am sincerely grateful.

For those curious, I'll be in the vibrant city of San Jose from July 29th to August 28th. And who knows, if my heartstrings are tugged strong enough by the enchanting allure of Costa Rica, I might just extend my stay beyond that.

I'm really looking forward to potentially meeting up with some of you during my time here. I've already taken the step of signing up and am eagerly awaiting the approval of my VIP membership. Here's to hoping we can connect and share more incredible moments and knowledge together.

Cheers,
VegasMeatMan