www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:55 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Hey group. Hope everyone is doing well and in great health.

Ive been to San Jose, CR and loved every single second of it. Then i hear about Medellin and have always been curious of checking it out for myself. Have been viewing a few vids here and there about Medellin and seems like an amazing city. Especially the night life.

Looking to see if anyone is going to be out there show this rookie the ropes out there.

I am Mexican so can speak read and write fluent Spanish so communication wont be a problem. Hope to hear from you guys soon and hopefully meet in la cuidad de eterno primavera!

Ciao peeps.

[url=http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/vc/][img]http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/Costa_Rica/Costa_Rica/200909051145_32.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:59 am 

Got my ticket booked for Medellin. Leaving Chicago ord August 17th at 505 via spirit connecting flight in Fl then off to Medellin. Staying till Mondya the 24th.
Havent booked my stay yet as im torn between airbnb in el poblado or get a room at the infamous hotel Mansion. Any recommendations and pros and cons of both would greatly be appreciated.
Also looking forward to meeting you guys soon out there.

Take care guys and thanks for any tips and input.

[url=http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/vc/][img]http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/Costa_Rica/Costa_Rica/200909051145_32.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jackramher wrote:
Got my ticket booked for Medellin. Leaving Chicago ord August 17th at 505 via spirit connecting flight in Fl then off to Medellin. Staying till Mondya the 24th.
Havent booked my stay yet as im torn between airbnb in el poblado or get a room at the infamous hotel Mansion. Any recommendations and pros and cons of both would greatly be appreciated.

Mostly Costa Rica guys on here. If you book an airbnb make sure it is guest friendly. Most are not. And Poblado is a big place, largest comuna in Medellin with population of 150,000 if I remember right. So you may want to narrow that down a bit, and I recommend the ISG site - has a large section on Medellin and accommodation. ISG is international sex guide.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:43 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

MDE is more prone to random violence so do some research but its a great place to enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:32 am 

Zeos wrote:
Jackramher wrote:

Mostly Costa Rica guys on here. If you book an airbnb make sure it is guest friendly. Most are not. And Poblado is a big place, largest comuna in Medellin with population of 150,000 if I remember right. So you may want to narrow that down a bit, and I recommend the ISG site - has a large section on Medellin and accommodation. ISG is international sex guide.

@Zeos thank you so brother for the information on ISG. I looked into it and created a profile but cant post since i dont have a membership. Sucks wish I could pay w cc. Have buy bitcoins ugh. But def going to get as my trip is in 47 days. But whose counting lol...

Will der check it out. Thank you again for the info sir. Much appreciated

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:38 am 

Napata1975 wrote:
MDE is more prone to random violence so do some research but its a great place to enjoy!

Yes sir. I am aware of the dangers out there. I believe anywhere we go there is danger and dangerous ppl. I am always aware of my surroundings and take note of ppl around me. I have seen youtube vids about the scopolomia and heard the same stories about San Jose. But yes sir agree there are dangers and especially as I am going on a solo mission have to be even more aware of my surroundings and the girls i am with. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you sir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:13 pm 

Jackramher wrote:
Napata1975 wrote:

Yes sir. I am aware of the dangers out there. I believe anywhere we go there is danger and dangerous ppl. I am always aware of my surroundings and take note of ppl around me. I have seen youtube vids about the scopolomia and heard the same stories about San Jose. But yes sir agree there are dangers and especially as I am going on a solo mission have to be even more aware of my surroundings and the girls i am with. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you sir

Scopolamine dosings are very common in Colombia, so never leave a drink unattended, never leave a guest unattended, and better having a place where your guest has to provide id to the security. Information I recall from a couple or more years ago puts the totals in the 100's of thousands for the country, with a small proportion causing deaths. Mostly robbery and getting you to help clean out your bank accounts, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:27 pm 

Jackramher wrote:
Zeos wrote:
Jackramher wrote:

@Zeos thank you so brother for the information on ISG. I looked into it and created a profile but cant post since i dont have a membership. Sucks wish I could pay w cc. Have buy bitcoins ugh. But def going to get as my trip is in 47 days. But whose counting lol...

Will der check it out. Thank you again for the info sir. Much appreciated

You can post on ISG without a paid membership. You need a paid membership to view photographs and use private messaging.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:45 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
"Information I recall from a couple or more years ago puts the totals in the 100's of thousands for the country, with a small proportion causing deaths."

Zeos,

That seems very high at first but when the pop. of Colombia is 50M even 1M scopes is 2% of population which is realistic. This is why I don't on-line date there or go out to clubs at night preferring to do my hunting by day at massage parlors or trying pick up SGs Parque Botero that appear not on drugs just needing $ to live.

Very wise wherever you stay to have hotel/apt security to check IDs.

@Jackramher: this will take some time but very helpful to go back 3-6 months on ISG and start reading the threads.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:50 am 

Yes ive been going back and forth from here and isg but that forum is a tad confusing.
So i was talking to my coworkers about my trip to Medallo and one tells me that a broker that i used to clerk down there own a bar and has put me in contact w him. Hes gonna have a driver pick me at the airport and get me taken care of at the bar. As he said w hoes and blow hahaha. Hold the blow but bring me all the hoes. Nervous and anxiety level is decreased a bit now. Cant wait to get there.. have my airbnb booked and set.