www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Didn’t know I was shy!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:06 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Just arrived at hotel Castillo. And realized I’m all of a sudden ridiculously shy.
Also freshly divorced after 30 years so I’ve got no game. Back home I’m an AMP kinda guy.

Any tips or direction would be great! I’m here for a week.

Thanks. Roast away :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:37 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The girls you are going to encounter know why you are there. You have no reason to be shy or ashamed. Take a shot, get some courage, and ask the next girl you fancy "Cuanto cuesta por besos negros" Your life will be forever changed and you will never want to date a gringa again......

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:39 pm 

1. Introduce yourself to some of the guys at the bar. I bet you will find some wingmen. Listen, but continue to use your own judgement.

2. Go to Monicas each morning, introduce yourself to the gringo manager. Ask him for a a recommendation. Sit and watch the scene for a half hour before picking a girl.

3. Take one girl a night from Castillo, SL, or Taormina. Start at Castillo since you are staying there. Don't pay more than $100 for a session. Avoid all-nighters, repeats, and chica tour guides.

4. At this point, take Ubers everywhere, all the time. Don't focus on saving money but stay within your budget. In time you learn that paying more doesn't guarantee getting more, but don't get distracted or miss out on an experience over $20.

5. Control your alcohol intake. Being drunk in an adult playground after 30 years is like eating an entire pizza with double anchovies before a roller coaster.

If you are still going to Jaco on September 3, avoid the mp's and stick to the Cocal. You will pay more than $100, but keep it under $150. The reason to limit what you pay is that these chicas talk. If you over pay one "irresistible" chica, all the rest will know it 15 minutes after your session ends.

Don't worry about "game", focus on doubling your lifetime pu*sy count. It does get easier when you break 500.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:06 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks coach!
Seriously, thanks.

I’ll get in the game first thing tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:22 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Step 2 complete!

Changed some money this morning and visited Monica’s. Told Robert what I was looking for and I guess I’m pretty vanilla because he said they’re all good at that. Pointed out a pretty girl gave me a water and told me the rates and to sit and get comfortable. Another guy was waiting and we spoke for a minute. I picked my girl and she led me back. Decent massage and paid upgrade for bbbjcim. Worth every penny. more massage after first pop then shower together and pressure from her to go again. I told I just paid for an hour because I like it slow and don’t like to be rushed. She dropped to her knees to try and change my mind!

All in 24m for hour or $40 US. Leche in voca was extra. Each upgrade is like 5m

Thanks for the guidelines. Resting up for tonight. And I’ll write up about mistake I made not following #4 later.

Last edited by tosserred on Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:20 pm 

Just curious, how much would you need to pay for a one hour session with bbbjcim at an AMP back home? How much time/effort would be wasted in LEO check bullshit?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:51 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Just curious, how much would you need to pay for a one hour session with bbbjcim at an AMP back home? How much time/effort would be wasted in LEO check bullshit?

Boynton, you finally have me convinced!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:47 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Step 1 and 3 complete.
Talked to a couple of guys at lunch.
Later on went downstairs to hang out and watch the girls come in.
Unexpectedly got a wingman from lunch who helped me out.
I think we were both equally surprised when he asked the chica I liked if they were real and in response she and her “sister” both flashed him!
Dayana was great and gently initiated me into the Castillo club.

Seriously thanks for the actionable tips. I think I might need you as a life coach back home ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:10 pm 

You have graduated, please turn in your cap and gown so it can be used for future graduates in the Land of Fun.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:36 pm 

My only other actionable tips are:

A. Remember it is all a game. Hopefully it has changed you, but it hasn't changed the environment back home. There is no need to explain the smile on your face.

B. Book your next trip before you leave, otherwise the withdrawal can be brutal.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Boynton wrote:

There's no such thing as bare back anything at an AMP in the states. Those girls start trying to put the condom on while your dick is still soft

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:13 pm 

BhueyXXXVII wrote:
Boynton wrote:

There's no such thing as bare back anything at an AMP in the states. Those girls start trying to put the condom on while your dick is still soft

Bullshit. It is a factor of how much you pay.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:50 pm 

Excellent tips from Boynton. I might add one tip to be aware of...
How can you tell when a chica is lying?
Her lips are moving.

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)