www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: San Jose May 11-May 23
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:46 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

This will be my 5th Costa Rica trip, 2nd for dental work. 1st 3 nights in Escazu then moving downtown staying in Taormina, Castillo, and Sportsman's. I've always had stayed at Sportsman's before but wanted to try a few others this trip. Though really how can you beat Sportsman's?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:14 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I live here. Taormina Is rocking right now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:56 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

How is the activity at SL?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:50 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Winetaster wrote:
This will be my 5th Costa Rica trip, 2nd for dental work. 1st 3 nights in Escazu then moving downtown staying in Taormina, Castillo, and Sportsman's. I've always had stayed at Sportsman's before but wanted to try a few others this trip. Though really how can you beat Sportsman's?

I also will be there for some dental work, May7 to 17th. Pm me for a chat.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 12:16 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I’ll be there from May 20-23. PM me and let’s hook up.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:35 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

chodu wrote:
How is the activity at SL?

SL had a decent selection when I was there last week. Most of the chicas head down to the Castillo where there are fewer covid rules. Over all had more fun at the Castillo, was staying there with the all-inclusive. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:20 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

"Most of the chicas head down to the Castillo...."

Just curious and really not taking a shot here, but...when you say most of the chicas, how many is that? and what time are they on display? and what is the quality of them?

i have been here 3 nights and have made the circular rounds from Taormina to Sportsmans, then down the hill to Castillo. I've gone at 6:30 and at 8 to all places. Castillo has never had more than 3 women, all fatties, at the bar. Sportsmans has had about 6-8 fatties max, not a single chick under 150 pounds. Taormina has had up to 10 or so at its best moments, quality the same. The news stories i read about wild street scenes in front of Taormina with chicas outside unable to get in is either a fiction or last week's news--cause THIS week's news is that the city's closures of bars and restaurants(and massage parlors and strip clubs) has made the San Jose mongering scene casi

muerto.

Unless you have your social media "thing" laid down in advance. THAT is where the hotties went. Into the computer. Some mighty fine University chica faces to be found on TINDR and BADOO. How exactly to get them from the computer into your bedroom, that would be a masters educational course i'd gladly sign up for. Not much luck with this aspect either for me so far. I punch the likes on TINDR GOLD but none of the cuties seem to like me. I'm back in high school!

did luck out last two days for a couple decent experiences but the price charged and effort required makes me glad i kept my expectations low. Will likely be heading out to Jaco early.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

paulyvegas wrote:
"Most of the chicas head down to the Castillo...."

Just curious and really not taking a shot here, but...when you say most of the chicas, how many is that? and what time are they on display? and what is the quality of them?

i have been here 3 nights and have made the circular rounds from Taormina to Sportsmans, then down the hill to Castillo. I've gone at 6:30 and at 8 to all places. Castillo has never had more than 3 women, all fatties, at the bar. Sportsmans has had about 6-8 fatties max, not a single chick under 150 pounds. Taormina has had up to 10 or so at its best moments, quality the same. The news stories i read about wild street scenes in front of Taormina with chicas outside unable to get in is either a fiction or last week's news--cause THIS week's news is that the city's closures of bars and restaurants(and massage parlors and strip clubs) has made the San Jose mongering scene casi

muerto.

Unless you have your social media "thing" laid down in advance. THAT is where the hotties went. Into the computer. Some mighty fine University chica faces to be found on TINDR and BADOO. How exactly to get them from the computer into your bedroom, that would be a masters educational course i'd gladly sign up for. Not much luck with this aspect either for me so far. I punch the likes on TINDR GOLD but none of the cuties seem to like me. I'm back in high school!

did luck out last two days for a couple decent experiences but the price charged and effort required makes me glad i kept my expectations low. Will likely be heading out to Jaco early.

I am thinking that weekends are the best. Tomorrow night will tell for me

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

mpk777 wrote:
I’ll be there from May 20-23. PM me and let’s hook up.

May 19-23. Staying at Castillo. Always down to link up for some debauchery.