www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: March/April Trip Plans
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:48 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Been thinking about taking a "business trip" back to San Jose once the pandemic wanes. I am figuring the end of March or April might be a good time as I hope the worst will be in the rearview mirror. I know hope is not a plan but it has been 2 years since my last trip. I have several trips under my belt but certainly not an old hand by any means. I've made all the newbie mistakes, but had a blast doing so. I always traveled solo, but thought it would be good to have a wingman in the new normal scene. I have stayed at the DR and SL and also stayed twice at the Gran Hotel Hilton on points with an overlapping reservation at the DL which made for a great trip. Best of both worlds! During a stay at the Gran the bellman pulled me aside and mentioned, unsolicited, that chicas were allowed but had to check in and show ID to the front desk. I got the impression that does not happen very often and I was not sure why this was offered up to me. Did I have a look?! This was in 2018. The rooms are excellent and the bathroom was the size of the entire room at the DR.

Not sure if anyone here is planning out 3-4 months, but message me if you have any interest in coordinating. I usually do 2-3 nights during the weekday. I am not a pro by any stretch and owe a lot to members here at CRT! Be safe gents and keep the trip reports coming.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hermit,

When you don't know what your doing in CR and admit it, the best place to stay is Sportsmen's Lodge. I've been going since 2006 and I still find Sportsmen's to be the best place to stay. It's a decent hotel, the staff is helpful, the food is good, the drinks are fairly priced and the girls on both sides of the bar are some of the best in CR. At SL I can sleep well, get breakfast, a good morning blowjob, drink and talk trash with other gringo's in the afternoon, smoke some creepy and get nookie at night. For an old guy like me that's a happy day. I'm usually good to just hang out at the SL for several days before I even want to go on any tour of the city or country. The security at SL is the best. If you have any trouble with a girl in your room, all you have to do is call security and the problem is over. Also, her ability to work in the SL can also be jeopardized by your call and she knows it.

I think it's kinda like fishing. Some guys like to go all over the lake to find where the "best" fish are biting. I like to just throw a line in the water, have a beer and wait until a keeper swims by. To each his own. :D

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:06 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Also remember the end of March and beginning of April is Semana Santa.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:26 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thank you both for the input and heads up on Semana Santa - that I did not know about. I assume most of the girls will travel home so could be super slow. SL sounds about perfect for where things are at post COVID. TY. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:13 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I always had fun during Semana Santa. There are always girls that need some help. I did have more fun in the DR during Semana Santa but CR is still a fun time.