www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:26 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

New to site, first post. Found this place through rubmap. Only had a few hours in San Jose but may set aside a night or 2 before flying back on the 4th. Maybe the sportsman? Anyways, any suggestions for the Quepos/Manuel Antonio area? Wouldn’t mind a good massage, or a Tica to share the night with. Hell, if any of you mongers are around I’d even be willing to buy you a beer! Let me know, thanks

T

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:31 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Not much in Quepos area. If you speak spanish try and pick up on the waitresses and bartenders. Other than that there might be some vacationers you could hook up with. Worst case hop in a taxi and ask him where the girls for sex are. He might have a few in his phone. Probably his daughter or niece but who cares if she's cute and legal.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:12 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I don't know how you are getting to Montezuma, but if you have a car you can take the ferry out of Puntarenas & drive to Montezuma--and a beautiful-45 minute drive from Montezuma to Santa Teresa which is Costa Rica to the bone, but very hot!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:32 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Asco1410 wrote:
I don't know how you are getting to Montezuma, but if you have a car you can take the ferry out of Puntarenas & drive to Montezuma

If you do not take the ferry figure on adding about 7 hours to your trip to Montezuma. You can buy your ferry tickets online ahead of time so you do not have to wait in line and take a chance on not getting a spot on the ferry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:42 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks for the advice. Never made it to sportmans but Quepos was fun, spent New Years at a local bbq. Went to Montezuma and Tambor and stayed a resort with open bar. She wasn’t a Tica but definitely fun. Will be going back to Costa Rica in the near future. Either spending more time or at least planning better. I was unaware of this site until right before leaving. Happy New Year!