www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:54 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

The majority of the folks I played the original Maplestory with actually and me stopped playing because of the absurd amount of classes they added. This mainly being because the courses were always so much more overpowered compared to Adventurer Classes. Everything up till Dual Bladers was nice. This all being in the event you didn't indicate that each Class has sub-classes (e.g. Warrior contains Dragon Knight, Crusader, White Knight, Mage has Cleric, Poison Fire, Ice Lightning). To which I'd agree that I overlook that Class element? .

I am weird, but I see a difference between P2W and pay to win faster. I really don't care what can be bought, so long as I'm capable of getting it without paying. It is when something could ONLY be attained by money purchase that it disturbs me. Well, I really make not the purchaser better than so long as the item behind a pay wall. None of that matters to me personally. If the best helmet in the game though was only attainable through the money store....Then I'd be crazy.

Frankly, the"Pay two Win" aspects of this game you said are pretty minor, some of them really are a large stretch. Being able to have the option to TESO Blades Gold find cash shop items for grinding is a bone to throw towards freemium gamers in addition to having the ability to purchase them. It comes off like you are complain that individuals are able to use the cash shop and call it"pay-2-win" for what seems like pretty fundamental features. Possessing the choice to purchase gold is an eyebrow raiser however the devil to this stuff is in the details. Without even knowing how these things affect content is narrow-minded, Calling it ridiculous right off the bat. ?

Individuals his match is not pay to win. People have just dropped their patience of collecting and rescue and grinding it out mesos. Not utilizing Exp cards to level up. This isn't pay. Everyone has lost their drive grind it out! Me and my brothers started playing story years back. Unfunded, utilizing drop rate and 2x exp occasions to collect mesos. And get by on buying pots to just endure. Then why not allow them?? Mesos drop in match. It's not like you HAVE to buy mesos with money. And there's also IN GAME ARMOR so that you don't need to creat costumes in game. This is ESO Boosting your option.