www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:15 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Too frigid here for me and a crew of fishing buddies so the six of us are flying down to Costa Rica next week. This is the first trip for one of my bros, 2nd trip for another, my 5th trip to SJO and the 'old man's' 30th or more visit no lie. He was all upset last time as all the Chica's know him by name, everyone in SJO has a nickname, and he didn't like it. All told six of us rented two condos and unf we could not them side by side so we got a golf cart as well to go back and forth and to all the superbowl parties on campus

I've been spending the time this week getting my stuff in order, the Fishing on the Pacific side is red hot, heard they had over 900 sailfish releases this month to date out of Los Suenos where they track that. Anyway we have two days fishing booked and if its really good maybe we'll add a day. My favorita has a new boyfriend and she can only sneak out to see me and make a little side scratch during the days, so I really can't fish everyday if I want that familiar punta. This is the same damm Chica I've rambled about in past posts, She is way younger than me but since she has the stereotypical Ch*ld from age 15 pregnancy she's fallen into the game. Worse, She is highly materialistic and a very poor money manager. I am afraid when I am sixty I will see her se vende at 40. She made a ton of cash last year spent every penny and then some, new tities, new nose, new designer dog, iphone, must have dropped 10K all told and now she is broke again, shocker. I will certainly make time to be with her and She's shake me down for a few dollars np, business is strong thankfully, there is a TON of work in the pipeline so I'm in a great place loot wise, last trip I came home with $600 so I'm finding you need not drop alot of cash to have a great time. In fact I think the more you work it and the less you spend the better time you have. Any sucker can drop cash, but it takes finesse to work these Chicas and I have fun at it so let the game begin again.

Last trip I took two bags this trip I am not doing that again, one bag I'll wash clothes if I have to. The newbie needs coaching and a leash! I finally got some private time to chat with him and he's got a wad of cash 5K thick burning a hole. I told him he dare not bring that much that it would only lead to bad things - I hope he listens and brings much less. I will keep him under control I've explained the concept of not spoiling them, not paying upfront and having 'hand' at all times.

My plan and MO this trip is going to be hit em hard, leave em low & wanting more...

I am not paying more than cien for any Chica, I am not wearing any Capt Sav a Hoe shirt this trip - there is going to be some hardcore punta action every night, no one will be allowed to puss out and be "too tired to go to town" Puta before fishing I say on this trip, the fishing hard and chasing them hard is a tough balancing act and last trip I did both well but I felt like a car hit me at the end of the week, I literally needed a vacation or detox perhaps from the vacation. Oh again, NO chicas on the boats - very bad idea done it twice now, NEVER works out like you plan, good for a 2 hr sightseeing tour, bad idea offshore for 8 hrs fishing

@ Blue Devil plan to visit some surf spots and might even fly back to see the International Surf Competition at the end of the month - as good an excuse as any to come back down No ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

sounds like a great plan Biggame...look forward to reading all about it...

kr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Thanks and I will take more pictures of our conquests this trip, never made a big deal of it but will do it this trip