www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi,

I will be making my first trip to Costa Rica in May. It will also be my first experience in the mongering lifestyle. Current plans are to arrive early afternoon on Saturday 5/12, stay a couple of nights at the Hotel Little Havana or Sportsman Lodge in San Jose, then head off to Jaco Beach for a few days, staying at Clarita’s Beach Hotel, then returning to San Jose for a couple of days before heading home Saturday afternoon on 5/19.

If any of you guys plan to be in the area during this time, I would welcome the opportunity to meet up with you to share conversation and advice on getting the most enjoyment out of my visit. If you will be in the area and might be interested in meeting, let me know if you would like to share any information beforehand.

Thanks,
Aldrich317

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You asked about tanning in another thread....(and how did I know - just from that post that there was a 99% chance you just might be a newbi :roll: :lol: :P :lol: )

Get your tan on in Jaco - the beach, etc - San Jose is not known for places to lay out and tan (few places, especially places favorable to our hobby have pools, etc).

Also - you mentioned 2 places that are great, but tend (especially Sportsmans) to fill up quickly - so if you have not already done so, make your reservations now :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:59 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Would love to help out but my trip schedule starts 5 days after you leave. Boyd at HLH is a good person to talk to regarding which of the chicas there will try and give you the best experience for what you want to try.

As far as where to stay, HLH has good rooms from what I've seen, but in my 2 trips I've been happy at SL. Eventually I will join the crowd booking HLH but have been absent minded in remembering to book a room there.

Sent from my Motorola_i1 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:48 am 

Belly up to the bar at SL for an hour or so and you'll probably get all the knowledge you need in that time. Sometimes, it looks complicated as you read all the information, but what is boils down to is paying to get laid. Common sense will go a very long way. Contrary to what you might read, it doesn't take all that much preparation and work. Just use your head and you will have a great time. Most guys sitting at the bar are happy to give you the 411.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Be sure to stop by the Sportsmens on Thursday night. Enjoy the chicas and happy hour. Will be there myself during that time

Hitparade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 pm 

I'll be there May 18-22, staying at La Amistad. PM me if you want to meet up.