Good to be back :D

I like my women just like my coffee...100% colombian! :D :D

Post subject: Re: November 9th - 13th
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:57 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Maboman wrote:
Amon Plaza then the SL....

Good to be back :D

Hey Maboman, I will be going on the 9th, where do you fly out of?
I am thinking MIA, or HOU. I am an airline pilot based in AZ so I can fly out of anywhere, just wondering how full the flights usually are.

Loaded with mongerers I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:33 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Rozy 1

This time I am flying through Houston. My other 2 trips down were through Miami and Atlanta .

As far as playing "spot the monger" It's quite easy really. or at least with some of them, look for the fattish balding guy in the hawaiian shirt thats unbuttoned halfway down his gut and shorts. he generally wears a chain or two as well.

True story: my first trip (September 05) after the plane landed in SJO thee guy I just decribed above was seated in the row in front of me. He had been talking to the euro ecco tourist seated next to him about how great the Del Rey was and that he gets any girl he wants for $100!!! what a deal!..anyway, the plane lands and he gets up and hauls his carry on out of the overhead and PLOP! out falls a huge like 36 pack of trojans into the isle....

Eco Tourist = thin short almost shaved hair, tee shirt and cargo shorts with a beat to shit backpack as a carry on..

Where are you staying?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:11 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Maboman wrote:
Rozy 1

This time I am flying through Houston. My other 2 trips down were through Miami and Atlanta .

As far as playing "spot the monger" It's quite easy really. or at least with some of them, look for the fattish balding guy in the hawaiian shirt thats unbuttoned halfway down his gut and shorts. he generally wears a chain or two as well.

True story: my first trip (September 05) after the plane landed in SJO thee guy I just decribed above was seated in the row in front of me. He had been talking to the euro ecco tourist seated next to him about how great the Del Rey was and that he gets any girl he wants for $100!!! what a deal!..anyway, the plane lands and he gets up and hauls his carry on out of the overhead and PLOP! out falls a huge like 36 pack of trojans into the isle....

Eco Tourist = thin short almost shaved hair, tee shirt and cargo shorts with a beat to shit backpack as a carry on..

Where are you staying?

Well, at least I'm not fat.

I'll be staying in Escazu, with a travel agent friend. She's cool, but said I can't bring tica's back there because she's afraid of getting burguled I guess.

I start out from Phoenix, so I will probably head to IAH for my flight too. Still working on the flight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:59 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Rosy,

I'll be at the CRT poker game on the 9th at 3pm. try and get on an early flight out of houston.

If not, I'll be checking the board during my trip, we should get together for a beer.

Mabo