www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: October 22 - November 2
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:20 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hola, mis amigos! I'm heading to Costa Rica on Monday, October 22, and returning on Friday, November 2. In my ususal style, I'm renting a car and staying in a great condo near Melia Cariari ($350). If any of you ever need info on a condo, I've stayed at three different places and can recommend them all - one in Escazu with great views; one next to the Hotel Barcelo Palacio in La Uruca with close proximity to downtown, and one in Cariari. The one in Cariari has full access to the country club, a nice feature. The one in Cariari and the one in Escazu even do your laundry as part of the price! The prices range from about $300 to $450 a week. I also plan to travel a bit around the country. I have absolutely no financial interest in any of them, just willing to share my experiences. If you have any questions or want to know more, just let me know.

The main reason I enjoy the condos is that I like to date regular girls and they might wonder about my intentions if I stayed at the Hotel del Rey, Hotel Presidente or Hotel Morazon. A secondary reason is . . . king-size bed, room service, living room, dining area, full kitchen, balcony, and beautiful gardens and views. Some of the working girls don't like to travel far from the downtown area, but usually a little sweet talk goes a long way. The Colombians are the ones most likely wanting to stay downtown and turn over as many clients as possible. As for me, good attitudes and beauty are my requirements. The good attitude requirement eliminates about 80% of the Colombians. Other than that, I've had no problems. And when someone doesn't want to spend 10-15 minutes in the car, I respect their decision and find someone who enjoys a relaxed setting.

Actually, the girl I'm dating now is a Colombian. She is a professional and about 40, but looks incredible!!! Sometimes the older ones are stunningly beautiful with wonderful personalities. If you like intelligent conversation, movies together, and nice dinners at restaurants, I'd recommend this as a wonderful addition and/or alternative.

If any of you are going to be in San Jose during this stretch, let me know and perhaps we can meet for a drink or two (no more than two for me since I'm driving!).

Sonrisa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:17 pm 
:D my trusty trip countdown says i am closer now than i was yesterday and the day before :D :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:23 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hey can you send me some links of the condo's. I'd like to look into some of them
thanks
Luis