www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:27 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Flying into Puerto Plata airport and hitting Sosua DR for a few nights Dec 6 - 16 and then four nights (16-20) in Boca Chica as my return flight is out of Santo Domingo. While in Sosua I might do one night parting in Puerto Plata and one night in Cabarete just for a change of pace.

If anyone is going to be in either place at the same time, hit me up and we can catch a few drinks. Staying at the Sosua Inn and Frio Hot (Boca Chica) hotels. Looking forward to something a little different.

Returning to San Jose Jan 24 for 8 nights. Haven't made hotel reservations yet.

Hopefully Biden won't get too crazy and I'll be able to easily get back into the country.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:39 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I booked Castillo for a week late February but will have to change rooms. You may run into pre-Superbowl crouds when coming to CR on your dates. I advise booking a hotel now Harddrive.

Safe travels. I am interested in hearing about your experience with Soshua Hotel.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:08 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I did check on rooms already and like you it involved room changes at both the Castillo and the SL. I hate that.

I figured I'd check next week to see if the CDC scared away any travelers. I am going to be leaving San Jose on Feb 1 so I figure I'll miss the Super Bowl craziness.

I have stayed at the Sosua Inn twice already this year. The rooms are a bit pricey for Sosua at $85 for a short stay (less than a week) but they are very nice. Balcony, a lot of room and a comfortable bed. Very good security. Housekeeping is awesome and they will do your laundry for a propina. Totally guest friendly and the onsite bar / restaurant is very nice and has women there working most of the day,