www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First trip August 16-22
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:26 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This will be my first solo mongering trip, and my first to CR. I have submitted a booking request to SL for the 16-19th. Ideally I'd love to get some scuba diving in while in CR but its not mandatory. I'm open to ideas on where to travel while in CR. I'd like to get a good mix of non stop mongering, meeting likeminded people, and some fun travel related activities.

If anyone can point me in the direction of some gorgeous 18-25 yo reliable gfe ladies that are happy to spend overnights I'd be grateful. Ideally they would speak decent English as my Spanish is terrible. I've downloaded a Spanish course, but I'm not counting on my ability to use it in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you guys so so much in advance for any advice. I can't tell you how fortunate I feel to have stumbled onto a community that shares my interests.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

You won’t go wrong staying at SL. Plenty of likeminded people hanging out having beers there.

Probably good your scuba diving desire is not mandatory. There are some great sites, but they are offshore islands which are difficult to reach. Since you indicated a six-day trip, any diving would take most of your time in CR. Other day trips to experience CR would be a much better idea.

On finding chicas for overnights or TLN in the vernacular (toda la noche); For many it is a major inconvenience because of family commitments and they will quote you a high price. Their way of telling you they really are not interested. They are out there, but it will be difficult on first trip.

I would recommend on a first trip spending the money that getting to TLN would require on trying more chicas and finding the ones that are worth revisiting and spending more time with.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:08 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

There are some todo la noches I have met or at least chicas that have stayed for extended hours. As far as scuba diving I prefer scuba diving under the sheets without a mask. All good recommendations Bulldog.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:58 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

LOL! Much appreciated advice, thank you both!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:53 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Most of the dive shops in Costa are in Guanacaste Province. Doable by air in under an hour however have to wait 24 hours (?) after diving to fly back so don't get the Bends. Many nice places to stay up there though. If I had 6 nights the
first 2 would be in San Jose "getting my plumbing checked out" from muchas chicas, 2 days for dive trip then 2 more days back in SJO re-checking the plumbing.

https://www.padi.com/dive-shops/herradura/

For TLN might find a 30ish Tica in SM's not as hot (3-5/6) willing to stay with you the night (maybe). I was offered it some years ago from this type of woman if I wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:12 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This is very helpful, I may do just this! Thank you!