www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:04 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

WTF, those of you who have met my sorry ass hopefully you found some advice in the shit I spew from my boca, if not, I hope we don’t meet up next trip.

I'd like to give the BUG EYED/Newby guys a few tips to hopefully preserve the viejos futuro.

Later I'll post a trip report to bore the viejos and potentially entertain los nuevos.

Back to the point... When you first arrive in CR and go to the Blue Marlin/Key Largo... Please, for the grace of God/ALLAH... don't be f-ing BUG EYED (In Spanish they call it "Chivo", meaning "Goat")... Meaning... looking like... "Holy shit, WTF is this?"

Having just arrived home about 2 hours ago after a 15 day trip to CR I am reflecting on the BUG EYED newbies that go there and F shit up for the rest of us who go there regularly.

Too many newbies go to CR... see the most incredible chicas they've seen in one place and think, "Damn, I've gotta hit this one right now"...

They then proceed to negotiate (inexperienced negotiation) with a hard-on... $100 - $200 ((((No offense Chicago...Shawn... I have photos))) not calling you a newbie, but a hard-on with that little one sitting on your lap... damn, for being 35 I'm Jealous.

Anyway, too many newbies go there and get impatient/horny and have bad experiences. I've been there myself... my first years I was a 50%'er, 1/2 good, 1/2 f-ing laying there like dead leaves.

The purpose of this post is to help the newbies/CR Rookies know that they're going to get laid no matter what, and to take their time to find the ONE that'll marry them (for an hour, and if they're lucky... a few hours).

TAKE YOUR TIME... PAITIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME... "GRASSHOPPER, WHEN YOU CAN TAKE THE PEBBLE FROM MY HAND YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT"... I'm not going to do to details to explain this parabola... if you get it... enough said.. if you don't, go to another country, I hear there are hot chicks in Iceland.

Have fun, take your time, and for Hell's sake... NUNCA PAGA CIEN DOLARES!!! Look it up in http://world.altavista.com/

AND... NEVER PAY UP FRONT...POLITELY TELL HER TO LEAVE IF SHE WANTS IT UPFRONT...(however, if you want it behind (SIN CONDON) like Chi Town you have to pay extra....)

One other thing... BE YOURSELF... I see too many guys trying to be something they're not... It's CR, the girls don't give a shit how tough you are, how much you make, if you're fat, old, ugly, stupid... they only care about the green in your pocket (initially) treat them respectfully, pay them accordingly... and they’ll treat you like a F-ing ROCKSTAR

Enjoy,

Book

Last edited by Bookumdanno on Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:47 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Another analogy would be of the old bull and the young bull at the top of the hill looking down over the valley of cows.

The young bull says to the old bull "Look at that cow! I want to run down and phuck her!"

To which the old bull replies "Lets walk down and phuck them all!"