www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:40 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Read a couple of posts that refered to a CRT Map of locations. Where can I get this one a.s.a.p :?:

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:42 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Search map and it should get you there. GR's is really good and easily printable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:15 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The best option is to become a VIP and then access Prolijo's incredible monger map.

Just one of the dozens of benefits of VIP membership.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:19 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Partydiscrete1,

Listen to Koppite.........soon as you are a member, I will send you a map or link to one. These maps have been worked on by many hours by GR and Prolijo and input form members of the board. Out of respect we cannot share this info with non-VIP members.

The $39 fee is a priceless investment...just do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:15 am 

you will save the membership fee within 48 hours of your first visit to San Jose on all the discounts you will receive....Cost of Joining CRT...$40....Knowing exactly where the Little Darlings are...Priceless (with a discount)
Anyway, this is not some rip off, scam website....it's real and it's spectacular....hahahaha

(export version only, some restrictions may apply, some assembly required, not valid where the sun don't shine...

if you live in the states of Poverty, Darkness or anywhere outside of The Blessings of Civilization Trust, Inc...other rules may apply)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:16 am 

I'd like to ditto what everyone else has been saying about how easily one can save more on the discounts than it costs for membership. However many of us have joined CRT for a much more altruistic reason. Its not just for the discounts nor because we HAVE to (cuz we don't). Many do it simply to help support a board that has given them so much and asked so little in return. At least that is why I joined and why I created the map and made it available free to all VIP's.

One can join CRT by clicking on the CRT banner at my site and I'll earn a small commission (that goes first to cover my costs with the balance going to charity). While I certainly appreciate that, my site is open to any VIP regardless of how they joined CRT. Its also possible to gain access to my site if you're not a paid CRT VIP. You just have to be an active poster on this or another adult travel forum. However, returning to our original suggestion JUST BECOME A VIP anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:50 am 

Pardon my ignorance but is there another map that is different or better in any ways than Don Gordo's? I would especially like one that includes all the bargain places talked about in RBC's thread on Tico bars and restaurants though I guess I could plot them myself with the addresses listed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:03 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

TicaFan wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but is there another map that is different or better in any ways than Don Gordo's? I would especially like one that includes all the bargain places talked about in RBC's thread on Tico bars and restaurants though I guess I could plot them myself with the addresses listed.

Prolijo has spent a lot of time and effort to create the definative map of SJO, as you are a VIP I'll send you a pm with the web site address. But you can also find it in the VIP section.