www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:59 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

My buddy asked me if there is a reason why some have fake names and some don't. I didn't really have an answer. Does anyone have some perspective here?

Our initial thought was that the fake name implies a bit of shadiness. But, there could be many reasons. Some quick thoughts:

1. They want to keep their work lives separate from their home lives.
2. They dont' want to get emtionally attached to clients.
3. Their families don't know they are working. They want to keep that secret.
4. They are only in the gulch temporarily to get out of a rut and don't want it impacting their regular life.

I've been with girls with fake names and some who use their real names. In fact, when I find out their real name, I always use it and they don't seem to care. However, my buddy found one that insisted on the fake name in the DR.

What gives?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:52 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

IMHO #1 and #3 are right on the money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:02 pm 

Sometimes its similar reasons as why we do. My name isn't really Prolijo :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:38 pm 

I met a girl in Key Largo who told me she was from Salvador.

When we got to the Prez she had a Guatamalen passport, like I would give a shit one way or another!

BTW, my name really is Witling. Thanks, Dad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:47 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

What I have found is if the girl likes you or think you are cool person they will tell you on a friend level there real name. Many use these names to express something as well like Monica for ZB she came up with it because it went with money. She told monica money Monica needs money she looked so cute saying it I just had to laugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:45 am 

I do not know anyone, male or female, who when they were a Ch*ld did not think up a name they thought was better than the one their parents gave them.

These girls for the most part are still Ch*ldren and they are playing a role. They take on a name that they feel both fits the role and which they secretly wish they had been named.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:13 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Quote:
I bet that their families do know what they're doing!
So, the young ladies go out and come back with a lot of money. Oh, lucky Maria found the money on the street, and that happens every time she goes out! Come on guys, Latinos are not really that stupid :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:24 pm 

Gypsy wrote:
Quote:
I bet that their families do know what they're doing!
So, the young ladies go out and come back with a lot of money. Oh, lucky Maria found the money on the street, and that happens every time she goes out! Come on guys, Latinos are not really that stupid :twisted:

I want to chime in here... it's not even a matter of them walking home with money every day per se (or every other day if they have an off-day), it's more the matter of the AMOUNT of money they come home with that will be a dead give-away for the families.

I am currently talking to a non-pro girl who works in a non-gulch hotel. The girl busts her ass starting from 5am everyday, and ending the day sometime between 3 and 7pm, six days a week (60-84 hours a week), and she brings in 30,000 colones a week home. Now, that is PEANUTS so what the average good looking girl can bring in PER DAY at the Del Rey... just a thought, but I think that Gypsy is very on the mark.

I have been one who believed in the past that maybe some of the kittens' families didn't know what they did for a living, but as I've become more experienced and knowledgable of the realities of CR economics, I realize that to think a honey-bunny's family is clueless of what's going on is a long stretch from reality...

Ruffnutz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:53 pm 

Ruffnutz wrote:
Quote:
I am currently talking to a non-pro girl who works in a non-gulch hotel. The girl busts her ass starting from 5am everyday, and ending the day sometime between 3 and 7pm, six days a week (60-84 hours a week), and she brings in 30,000 colones a week home. Now, that is PEANUTS so what the average good looking girl can bring in PER DAY at the Del Rey... just a thought, but I think that Gypsy is very on the mark.

Ruffnutz

It's just amazing that we pay these girls in one hour what another girl will work all week for. No freaking cien.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:12 pm 

When we check in the the Presidente I always look at the ID to see the real name. Some girls will warm up to me a little more when I call them by their real name. And other girls get really upset and insist I call them by their fake nameWTF. With the new computer system they have you don't have to sign them in. My last trip ( Aug. 23-27) all 6 girls gave me their real name and I had some of the best service I have had in all my 7 trips. Trip#6 consisted of 4 of 5 fake names and numerous problems with cell phones going off during the session. So I explain beforehand that I do not want to hear her cell phone once we get into the room. This policy worked so well for me this last trip that I have decided to continue this in the future. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

If I can only save enough $$ to return

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:59 pm 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
OK guys, let me chime in here. My favorita goes by 3 different names in the Del Rey. I don't know how often she changes her name. For example, VB knows her as one name. Other guys tell me she goes by another name (the name I first knew her as) and then there is her real name. The reason for the different names is somewhat for security. Why do strippers go by different names in strip clubs? Psycho pervs stalking them. Also, it is to keep the work life seperate from the personal life. An alter ego if you will.

Anytime I want to piss her off, I'll call her by her Del Rey name. For some reason that really sparks her anger. Anyway, those are the reasons given to me by someone who would know.

dapanz1