www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:38 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ok, I`m 26, no experience with payed sex at all, but up to try alot :lol: ... mostly, i think im looking for a kind of "short-term relationships", i don’t feel really comfortable in smoky bars.

I`m thinking of going a weak to CR, maybe black beards. I would go in middle of July, lets say for a week or so.

I read alot in this forum, verry usefull. If anyone has a tips for a complete newbee, i`ll be thankfull for everything. My main problem is that I am not used to aproach "ticas", and I do not speak spanish (i`ll try to learn a bit, but I cant get far in a few weaks).

Some Questions:

- would you reccomend black beards, or shal I look for something else, like zona blue or... :?:

- I`m going in July, this is the rainy season. I was in greek one, absoluty no tourists, we were 3 persons in a 50+ hotel, will that be similar :?: :!: :?:

- I`m thinking of trying to get in touch with someone "more experienced", or would you go strictly on your own :?:

Thanks alot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:20 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Dude, you need to put down that "indio" and snap out of it! :lol:

First, decide which country you want to go to: Blackbeard's is on the north coast of the Dominican Republic...not CR! :oops:
Try here: http://www.insearchofchicas.org/index.html

And here's a tip for ya: Before asking too many questions...READ, READ, READ! :shock:

Whether you go alone or hook up with a "guide", the more research you do, the smoother your trip will go. :roll:

CCP

Post subject: Welcome to CRT
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:38 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Yo Safire!

Welcome to CRT. That's "Costa Rica Ticas," not "Dominican Republic Chicas." As Crema con Palo says, Blackbeard's is in the D.R., not C.R. However, there's a great place called the Sosua Palace right across from the Blue Marling..
:P
no, just kidding. Yeah, dude...put down the blunt for this part of the hunt.

:lol:

Okay, now that I've gotten the sarcasm out of the way:

Yeah, July is in the rainy season. Bring an umbrella. In San Jose, it starts raining about two in the afternoon and continues until around nightfall. It's not too inconvenient, although if you're planning to head out of the city to do some beach or jungle activities, it might mess up your day a little.

Again, read the Newbies' Section, and all the other sections on the board. If you still can't find an answer, use the Search function to find specific topics. If you still have questions, please feel free to post them here, or you may PM me and I'll do what I can for you.

Again, welcome to CRT! And don't forget...V.I.P. membership is both a great way to support this forum and to get incredible discounts at restaurants, hotels, fishing charters, van transportation, night club admission and even sessions at the best massage place in SJO. Dig it; for under forty bucks, you're in! That's cheaper than an eighth, bro'.
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:13 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Safire,
What you will find rather quickly is that the Tica's will either eyeball you or approach you. :shock: This isn't like picking up Phucking Gringas in the states, we are the prey not the hunter most of the time. 8) Once you get a few trips under your belt, you can start hunting. Just try not to spend CIEN for an hour and don't fall in love :cry: What ever you do DON'T SEND MONEY back to one of these girls :evil: They will try and manipulate you so be on your toes and enjoy the ride :twisted:
Sparky
PS ask El Ciego for any advice, he is an awsome dude full of great and witty advice.

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!