www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:26 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hi there I guess I am one of the new guys out here, but anyway I have planneed a trip to San Jose Costa Rica from July 7-12 as a birthday present to myself Im turning 31 and i have learned alot not only on this site but on the internet in gerneral about what to exspect,Now Im hoping i will get the oppertunity to meet alot of women and have some wild experiences,with one, two or maybe three woman.I hear that group sex isnt to popular down there and i was wondering if this is true?and i also was wondering what is the going rate down there and if there is anyone out there who could give me some advice?and one more thing if anyone has any advice on places to meet the ladys that would be very helpful, Im staying at the Del-rey and from what i hear I will be in the thick of things, but a i hear everyone woman asks for about $100, hell for that I may as well stay in the states.I have been told Im a good looking guy but not Brad Pitt and I was wondering if there is also any action,without having to pay for it?One last thing, advice on the do's and dont's would be most helpful thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:12 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

daltin316,

As for the group sex, I personally have no interest or experience with this, however, I have seen posts on this site where some of the guys mention having 2 women at a time. I suppose anything is possible.

Yes, The Hotel Del Rey is ground zero for the action. The Blue Marlin Bar in the hotel is where it happens. Across the street is the Key Largo Bar which is also very good for meeting the ladies, and later in the evening also has a band and dancing.

Yes, $100.00 is usually the asking price at these places, however, with a little negotiation on your part, it can usually be had for much less, in the $50.00 to $70.00 range. A word of advice.....always confirm in advance what you will get from the girl and what she agrees to do for you, so there is no misunderstanding later. Do not pay the girl prior to the session, pay afterwards. You'd be surprised how quickly their attitudes can change once they have your money.

The massage parlors such as Zona Blue, New Fantasy, Idem, etc. are also very good. They are usually in the $40.00 range for full service. Many of the guys prefer these because the price is set, thus eliminating the haggling.

As for meeting non-working local girls, yes it is possible. I would suggest you go to the El Pueblo Disco which is just packed with young, local girls.

As for safety recommendations, you should always take a cab wherever you go at night. Do not carry with you any more money than what you think you will need for the evening out. Keep your extra cash, credit cards and passport in the hotel room safe. You are permitted to carry a photocopy of your passport, along with the date stamp page, on your person, in lieu of the original passport. Pickpockets and petty thieves are quite prevalent.

Beware of the many "good looking girls" on the street corner, as they may well be MEN.

Use common sense and keep your guard up at all times and you should be fine.

Have a good time.

Zebra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:15 am 

Well, not really.

Zebra's advice above is gold. Memorize it.

I would say that if you're heart is pure, if you're looking for a long-term romance etc. then finding a local woman will be very possible. If you're just sniffing around for a freebie, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and stick with prostitutes. A wolf is recognized as a wolf worldwide; don't put any more pressure on your fellow gringo travelers than is already there.

Dalton, amigo...yeah..you're real new, and you show it. please read this website thoroughly, print out pages and maps, do your homework. You'll have a better trip.

Hope you don't mind a lot of noise... The HDR is famous for it.

Never pay cien, speak Spanish, and relax. You'll have a great time.

Please feel free to PM me with more specific questions. If I don't know the answer, I won't B.S. you; I'll point you to an information source where you can find the answer for yourself. Either way, I'm happy to help a newbie, anytime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:47 pm 

Daltin316,

The advice given by Zebra and El Ciego is GOLD, please listen to it.

The only thing I may add is, don't look at as paying for sex, you are paying them to leave and at the same time helping out their economy where most of them have a lot less than we do. In some cases you are putting food on the table for their families!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:23 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I would just like to to thank everyone for their reply I will be mindful of this information, thanks, I plan on doing my homework!!!! If you think of anything else or if you could give me a list of hot spots that would be great,again thanks to everyone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:35 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

As a former newbie, can't tell you how invaluable the map of downtown SJ was (developed by Prolijo?). Kept one in my back pocket, in my backpack, and it was extremely helpful in understanding the lay :P of the land in downtown SJ, since many of the streets around Avenida central are not marked. I looked at it many times to get my bearings in unfamiliar streets and neighborhoods.

This may be the latest map, not sure:

http://www.whorticulture.info/getrhythmmap.html

Philo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:55 pm 

Hosted on my website, featuring my pop-up pics, but definitely GetRhythm's Map (as the page title clearly indicates). A lot of us have contributed info and helped GR finetune it. It is sort of a CRT group project.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Prolijo,

What is your website address? I must have missed it in my absence.

Have a Great Day,

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:50 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

dido on that , and Philo thanks for the map that will help me out tremediously

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:08 am 

This morning, I returned from my first CR trip.

On the whole threesome thing... a lot of the girls I spoke with are not into it. They almost get offended when you mention another girl. They love guys, only guys for the most part. I'm sure there are some who enjoy women, but some will do it just for the money, but you probably don't want some half-ass attempt at it. Stick with one, they are enough brotha, trust me, they have taught me a thing or two. :D

Oh, and I agree with the others, the monger's map was very helpful, especially since most cab drivers (during the day) don't know any of our places by name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:31 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Well Orange thankyou for your thoughts , but as far as that goes NEVER GIVEUP NEVER SURRINDER LOL I will have alot of time on my hands to find the right fit and actually spending the night with three women who all WANT EACH OTHER is something i would love to accomplish and after 4 or 5 drinks im sure it wont be hard to make a believer out of me and anyway im not concerned about their REALITY JUST MINE!!!! IF THEY CAN MAKE ME BELIEVE THEY ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME THERE ARE NO WORRIESand really having three beauitful women naked in the same room I DONT THINK I WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY but a again this iis new to me so we will see, the question is can it happen, is it possible and how will it effect my wallet, for an all night affair? thanks again for your post im a believer that all opions on this subject will be very helpful to me thanks again to everyone