www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:34 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Anyone else have ideas on how to make it work? Specifically, no matches. I have better luck on Tinder in the states :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:01 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Assuming you have Tinder Plus or higher, set "Don't Show My Distance". Otherwise they will know that you are not in CR.

Click on your profile and scroll to the bottom.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:18 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Boynton wrote:
Assuming you have Tinder Plus or higher, set "Don't Show My Distance". Otherwise they will know that you are not in CR.

A lot of girls have their IG on their Tinder, way more than in the US. Are they just racking up followers or are they expecting people to reach out to them on their IG directly?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:39 pm 

jboncris wrote:
Boynton wrote:

A lot of girls have their IG on their Tinder, way more than in the US. Are they just racking up followers or are they expecting people to reach out to them on their IG directly?

I have found many of these do not have anything more than the free Tinder and so cannot message nor see their likes. So, they post their Instagram contact. Also, they can do this across dating sites (Badoo, Seeking, Bumble, Latin Cupid) thereby aggregating the monger flow.

Tip-1 When talking to them on Instagram, be cautious about telling them where you saw their profile. It can impact your negotiation if you open with "I saw your profile on Seeking."

Tip-2 Some would rather negotiate via Instagram rather than the dating app or WhatsApp. Explicit p4p language can lead to a ban on the dating app and the WhatsApp is tied to a phone number. They might share the phone with others (family, friends, managers, other putas). The instagram account may be easier for their privacy.

Not to be overly paranoid, but realize that arranging p4p while you are in the US could be used against you in court to show intent. Use a burner phone and separate social media accounts for the hobby the same as you should in the US.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:13 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Boynton wrote:
jboncris wrote:
Boynton wrote:

I have found many of these do not have anything more than the free Tinder and so cannot message nor see their likes. So, they post their Instagram contact. Also, they can do this across dating sites (Badoo, Seeking, Bumble, Latin Cupid) thereby aggregating the monger flow.

Tip-1 When talking to them on Instagram, be cautious about telling them where you saw their profile. It can impact your negotiation if you open with "I saw your profile on Seeking."

Tip-2 Some would rather negotiate via Instagram rather than the dating app or WhatsApp. Explicit p4p language can lead to a ban on the dating app and the WhatsApp is tied to a phone number. They might share the phone with others (family, friends, managers, other putas). The instagram account may be easier for their privacy.

Not to be overly paranoid, but realize that arranging p4p while you are in the US could be used against you in court to show intent. Use a burner phone and separate social media accounts for the hobby the same as you should in the US.

Was just trying to talk to some ladies and see how the vibes are, not trying to make any kind of transaction. My problem is that not one girl has even matched with me (ok, 1 girl very early on, but she wasn't my type). I thought girls in CR were all about foreigners. I don't think it's my looks, as I match with more girls in the states. It makes sense that girls over there are not actively looking at Tinder maybe. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:09 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

What's wrong with doing it the old fashioned way? Meet the Hookers in person at the SL, HDR or Taormina?!? The ones that you really like, put their phone numbers in your WhatsApp for another time! Plus, the CR ladies on Tinder are looking for marks actually IN Costa Rica, Not dudes in another country that might never show up in CR.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:29 pm 

The chicas have to do something with their 5yr old, 20kg lighter photos. Besides, how else will they practice their filters and photoshop?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:02 am 

nosejelly wrote:
What's wrong with doing it the old fashioned way? Meet the Hookers in person at the SL, HDR or Taormina?!?

He's probably looking for "dates"... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:50 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
nosejelly wrote:
What's wrong with doing it the old fashioned way? Meet the Hookers in person at the SL, HDR or Taormina?!?

Right! Who needs to pay the Dreaded Cien when "dates" are "free"?!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:33 pm 

Was just trying to talk to some ladies and see how the vibes are, not trying to make any kind of transaction. My problem is that not one girl has even matched with me (ok, 1 girl very early on, but she wasn't my type). I thought girls in CR were all about foreigners. I don't think it's my looks, as I match with more girls in the states. It makes sense that girls over there are not actively looking at Tinder maybe. Thanks.[/quote]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me help you.

Cost Rica women on these accounts don't want to "date" guys over 25.

Use this picture for your profile picture showing hip clothing...

https://st2.depositphotos.com/3332767/7 ... g-cash.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:57 pm 

nosejelly wrote:
What's wrong with doing it the old fashioned way? Meet the Hookers in person at the SL, HDR or Taormina?!? The ones that you really like, put their phone numbers in your WhatsApp for another time! Plus, the CR ladies on Tinder are looking for marks actually IN Costa Rica, Not dudes in another country that might never show up in CR.

Nose, you haven't been here in awhile, by the way, pm me when and if you come, we can hook up at SL like last time.

It's been like Hiroshima before and after Little Boy and Fat Man visited looking for dates. Not only is the volume down to 15% compared to our day, but the 15% look worse than the girls after meeting these two...there are exceptions, of course, especially Taormina. HDR is stiff in the morgue, and not the good stiff, SL and Castillo are on life support.

Now I'm lucky, I still cling to two old faves also getting long in the tooth, both well trained in their trade by me, and I moved out west in Escazu, rarely going downtown anymore, and they Uber over when summoned, and better yet, Uber home when their task is completed...

Many guys told me ho sites like Wilas and Skokka are hit or miss, and many are pimped girls, a potential problem in and of itself, but when you state your ancient age and review Tinder, the young beauties know the score, and sites like Seeking Arrangements will also have less jaded sweeter females.

Many, if not most, are not pounded thrice daily hoz like what we're used to, they're normal girls attending school and/or holding down real jobs, and want sugar daddies or just occasional adds to their working income, and often much sweeter, less jaded and hard, and often ask less than cien, even respectably less.

Also I know guys who come here and instead of a small hotel room in turd and piss heaven on the street downtown, they can stay at swank BNB condos in high rises, fully furnished one and two bedroom elegant classy modern places near classy restaurants and plentiful shopping with stunning views, gym, pools, and walking trails.

Also, walking around town in Escazu and Rohrmoser, there are no piss or turds to wedge between your sandals and squirt between your toes, and no annoying thugs non stop begging for coins in your face.

They're all in monied beautiful neighborhoods, for less than mediocre downtown hotel rooms, and many guys review and call ahead after viewing and have them lined up.

We old dinosaurs calling hoz on our dial phones on the kitchen wall are fading away, and the new high tech way is the wave of the future... :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:17 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
nosejelly wrote:

Word on the street is people in hell are looking for ice water., too...

Whenever guys I talk to even youngsters in their 40's tell me that, I just say "Good luck with that"...

Besides, when I was youthful and living in America and getting non ho dates, trust me on this, my outgo was often far greater than cien per... :shock:

...and my benefit package was often far less... :shock: :shock:

Always remember what that cien accomplishes... :arrow:

It doesn't pay them to come over...

It pays them to leave... :!: :!: :!:

And WELL WORTH it...at least in my book... :twisted: 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:28 pm 

One thing you can do IFF you are on the ground AND have Telegram on your device is to

1. Go to Contacts.

2. Click on "Find People Nearby". This will show you other visible Telegram accounts in your geographic area. You can view their profiles and send them messages.

3. Click on "Make Myself Visible" to let others see your profile. Remember to turn this off and adjust your profile when you are no longer "hunting".

You might be surprised by what you see.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:35 pm 

Netgems wrote:
nosejelly wrote:

Nose, you haven't been here in awhile, by the way, pm me when and if you come, we can hook up at SL like last time.

It's been like Hiroshima before and after Little Boy and Fat Man visited looking for dates. Not only is the volume down to 15% compared to our day, but the 15% look worse than the girls after meeting these two...there are exceptions, of course, especially Taormina. HDR is stiff in the morgue, and not the good stiff, SL and Castillo are on life support.

Now I'm lucky, I still cling to two old faves also getting long in the tooth, both well trained in their trade by me, and I moved out west in Escazu, rarely going downtown anymore, and they Uber over when summoned, and better yet, Uber home when their task is completed...

Many guys told me ho sites like Wilas and Skokka are hit or miss, and many are pimped girls, a potential problem in and of itself, but when you state your ancient age and review Tinder, the young beauties know the score, and sites like Seeking Arrangements will also have less jaded sweeter females.

Many, if not most, are not pounded thrice daily hoz like what we're used to, they're normal girls attending school and/or holding down real jobs, and want sugar daddies or just occasional adds to their working income, and often much sweeter, less jaded and hard, and often ask less than cien, even respectably less.

Also I know guys who come here and instead of a small hotel room in turd and piss heaven on the street downtown, they can stay at swank BNB condos in high rises, fully furnished one and two bedroom elegant classy modern places near classy restaurants and plentiful shopping with stunning views, gym, pools, and walking trails.

Also, walking around town in Escazu and Rohrmoser, there are no piss or turds to wedge between your sandals and squirt between your toes, and no annoying thugs non stop begging for coins in your face.

They're all in monied beautiful neighborhoods, for less than mediocre downtown hotel rooms, and many guys review and call ahead after viewing and have them lined up.

We old dinosaurs calling hoz on our dial phones on the kitchen wall are fading away, and the new high tech way is the wave of the future... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Feb/March of 2019 was the last time these 85+yr olds I play Butler for were healthy enough for me to get away for a vacay in CR! :| I stayed at La Amistad for the 9th time and all the Gulch was buzzing with debauchery! I hear LA is no longer a desirable?!? Even for those of us that don't mind the train!? Sad if true. I have a keen eye for avoiding turds and piss puddles, but wouldn't be happy at all if said waste got on my Cargos! :P
I thought I would be spending my 60's in CR Cien Heaven, but I'm stuck in Gringa Hell playing Mr. French to old timers who are crankier than me! P4P here is Cien+ for 15min Short Stay with a 4 with Summer Teeth! :roll: Maybe you fellas can clean up and straighten out the Gulch before I'm able to come back!?? I promise to not pay Cien, if you can pull it off! :mrgreen:
NJ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:49 am 

nosejelly wrote:
Netgems wrote:
nosejelly wrote:

Feb/March of 2019 was the last time these 85+yr olds I play Butler for were healthy enough for me to get away for a vacay in CR! :| I stayed at La Amistad for the 9th time and all the Gulch was buzzing with debauchery! I hear LA is no longer a desirable?!? Even for those of us that don't mind the train!? Sad if true. I have a keen eye for avoiding turds and piss puddles, but wouldn't be happy at all if said waste got on my Cargos! :P
I thought I would be spending my 60's in CR Cien Heaven, but I'm stuck in Gringa Hell playing Mr. French to old timers who are crankier than me! P4P here is Cien+ for 15min Short Stay with a 4 with Summer Teeth! :roll: Maybe you fellas can clean up and straighten out the Gulch before I'm able to come back!?? I promise to not pay Cien, if you can pull it off! :mrgreen:
NJ

Downtown San Jose now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNNPNwe ... Q&index=16

Woah, woah
I'm a ghost
Livin' in a ghost town
I'm a ghost
Livin' in a ghost town
You can come look for me
But I can't be found
You can search for me
I had to go underground