www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Black Beards DR, Costs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:50 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hey all,
Its been a while since I visited BB, and was curious if anyone knows the costs for the girls per session and etc.

Thanks]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:06 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Bull334 wrote:
Hey all,
Its been a while since I visited BB, and was curious if anyone knows the costs for the girls per session and etc.

Thanks]

DR is a long ways from CR. But someone here may know...who knows...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:16 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

They have a set fee for everything so its different from costa rica and pretty much everywhere else. They used to send it with their news letter. If you contact them they should send it to you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:19 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

It's fixed pricing at 3k per pop, so about 50 USD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:46 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Bull334 wrote:
Hey all,

Thanks]

There's a post on another forum that says the girls are forbidden from seeing clients outside the hotel, so it appears whoever manages the place runs a tightly controlled ship. Wouldn't surprise me if the price was fixed, along with many of the other expenses there. I think what the hotel offers the girls is a guaranteed steady stream of clients for potential business + safety, so in return they offer to take care of the finances for them. If those particular girls wanted to work as independents, they probably wouldn't be a BB, and would be arranging dates on their own.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:47 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I visited BB last April 2022 and was disappointed by the service and prices.
At the front gate is a large sign that forbids guests from bring in outside booze.
I booked a room via there web site and had my emails on my phone with the price each night.
The general mgr refused to honour the price in the email and I had to pay full price. Not impressed.
He said the quoted price was from a jr mgr and not from him.
The beaches were nice with a variety of small restaurants/bars. Cooler temps then in Sosua.
BB is trying to be like a mini SL, but fails.
Save your money :!:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:18 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

+1 :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:13 pm 

Still 3K per session. Honestly, much better quality girls and experience than CR. I guess it just depends on what you want, but the girls in DR are ready to go for 3K. Quite the party.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:12 am 

From all the research I have done recently, the value there is pretty good, if you get one of their less expensive rooms anyway. The potential issue is that you are traveling a significant distance from Sosua for nothing other than sex. There's almost nothing to do in the immediate area. You have to drive a long ways to get tourist attractions or more than a few restaurants. There's almost nothing in walking distance other than a beach. So, if you area of a vacation is to lay around a hotel all day, and combine it with sex, then maybe. But don't expect that particular area of Puerto Plata to offer much in the way of amenities.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:09 am 

From all the research I have done recently, the value there is pretty good, if you get one of their less expensive rooms anyway. The potential issue is that you are traveling a significant distance from Sosua for nothing other than sex. There's almost nothing to do in the immediate area.

That is pretty much true. However, there is significant beach presence. If you want a beach dining/bar experience, it's there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

From all the research I have done recently, the value there is pretty good, if you get one of their less expensive rooms anyway. The potential issue is that you are traveling a significant distance from Sosua for nothing other than sex. There's almost nothing to do in the immediate area.

You mean just sand, sex, food and drink away from screaming K*ds with their stink-eyed gringa mothers, locals hawking cheap tourist crap, petty thieves and beggars? Sounds like hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:07 pm 

xxx

Last edited by Seraph on Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:44 pm 

Seraph wrote:
Boynton wrote:

You mean just sand, sex, food and drink away from screaming K*ds with their stink-eyed gringa mothers, locals hawking cheap tourist crap, petty thieves and beggars? Sounds like hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's my experience. More of a "San Tropez" experience. I especially like hanging out at Happy Hippo, Sole Mio, and Jenny's. Kind of like San Jose, without the pretentious pricks (and stink-eyed gringa mothers). Hawkers... yeah... kinda... I actually like the girl that gives a $30 massage. Thieves and Beggars... meh... not really.

Blackbeard's is kind of like a Sportsmens Lodge at the beach. It's not quite the Sportsmens, but it's reasonably close. Blackbeard's has a bar upstairs that never seems to quite get going... probably the fault of the guys staying there. The advantage is that you have a regular crew of decent girls. The disadvantage is that it's a "regular" crew. It's not so bad... they are good girls. You just might get tired of seeing the same faces. But... It is at the beach. There is a decent selection of beach-side bars and restaurants. If you're a beach bum who likes to Phuck, I can't imagine a better place to hang out than Blackbeard's. Plus, you can always just bail and go to Happy Hippo or Jenny's.

Blackbeard's is inside a "security enclave" of about two square miles. It's a gated community.

One thing that I would tell guys about Blackbeard's is that the girls you see there are generally better-looking than the girls on the website or in the email newsletter.

First-timers, ask for Ronnie... she's a stunner, and she will rock your world.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:05 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Boynton wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQCLi-B0IbA