www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:04 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I purchased a VIP membership here and while I received the email, followed the instructions to register on the site under this name, and reached out to support... I have yet to get access to the VIP area.

The email and signup page specifically says "***PLEASE NOTE IT MAY TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS FOR VIP ACCESS TO KICK IN THE FORUM***"

Well it's been at least 5 of those so far :)

Anyone around to give me access? I'm flying into San Jose on the 13th of April and already booked the Sportsmen's for the 16th to 19th. Hoping to have my card by then and that the Sportsmen's will honor the VIP membership by then too =/

Thank you for your time!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:08 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

GringoMonger wrote:
I purchased a VIP membership here and while I received the email, followed the instructions to register on the site under this name, and reached out to support... I have yet to get access to the VIP area.

The email and signup page specifically says "***PLEASE NOTE IT MAY TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS FOR VIP ACCESS TO KICK IN THE FORUM***"

Well it's been at least 5 of those so far :)

Anyone around to give me access? I'm flying into San Jose on the 13th of April and already booked the Sportsmen's for the 16th to 19th. Hoping to have my card by then and that the Sportsmen's will honor the VIP membership by then too =/

Thank you for your time!

I remember when the Gamblingman ran this website. Wonder what happened to him??

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:05 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Did you ever get access? I joined VIP over 24 hours ago and did all the save stuff you did, no response and no access.
My trip isn't for another 5 weeks, but hoped to use the VIP forum to help me work out the details.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:58 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Chris12 wrote:
Did you ever get access? I joined VIP over 24 hours ago and did all the save stuff you did, no response and no access.
My trip isn't for another 5 weeks, but hoped to use the VIP forum to help me work out the details.

It might be a good idea to call them now and send a copy of the email, you can also pick up your card at Sportsmen's, they're tied into them somehow.

I did it but it was a long time ago so I forgot the procedure, but you can ask them, they could possibly arrange for your card to be there when you get there.