www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vip access not working
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:49 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I signed up last week and my vip access is still not working, any ideas or help is much appreciated

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:38 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Same for me sadly. Signed up on the 6th. In fairness, most of the conversations are not happening in the VIP section but in the regular section so not much is missed yet on active conversations anyway. I did see it could take many weeks before you get upgraded after paying. Not sure why but assume the admin does not check too often or something like that. Still good conversations and interaction otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:40 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Is anyone checking the info@costaricaticas.com email that we send the notice to get our account authorized to the forum? It has been awhile and no response, no communication and still no access to the VIP section on the forum. I paid and the money was taken immediately, and while I have access to the member area on the website, I still do not have the main reason I paid for the membership which is the forum area access. PLEASE, can someone at CRT respond and let those of us know that are waiting when we can expect to be activated? Or minimally let us know that you are no longer managing the site and we are out of luck. Just getting resolution would be nice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:39 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Have you tried sending a PM? And have you read and done #4 here: https://costaricaticas.com/supporthelp/ ?

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:17 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Yup. Did all of that and sent multiple emails to the info email address and PM admins and paid the money, etc. I can only assume at this point the admin is on holiday. Kind of sad as I am going to be leaving on the 4th of March and wanted VIP access before then. In the end, I have enjoyed chatting on the non-VIP section and it has been Minimally entertaining if not educational.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

No lodging discount due to not having the card?

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:28 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Just got my VIP this AM. Only 3 weeks, so not too bad. Happy to finally be VIP. Thank you Admins!