www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:04 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Grab as much of their shit as possible and get it outside of your room pronto. Yes literally toss it out.

Phone, purse, and shoes being strategical items.

In 10+ years of sport phucking, no chica cared to further argue, debate, or press for more money after this emergency maneuver.

Bonus points:

Yell mala chica as you toss her shit
Execute while in a state of undress

Half joking but 100% serious when all else fails. Happy mongering.

HD

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:55 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I've never ever full on ejected a chica before but I will keep this in mind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:00 pm 

Excellent advice!!!

I always ask guys on vacation, what's your hurry?

Here's how I mostly avoid these situations, I'm neither smarter, richer, younger, taller, thinner or more handsome than any other monger, but I have a genius I.Q. in "common sense" and I rarely encounter these "unhappy endings".

You meet one you like, take your time, buy her a drink, chat her up, get to really know her, don't even discuss sex at first if you can avoid it.

If she's rushing you right away you're going to continuously get rushed, blow her off, but if she's talking, talk.

I have regulars now, being retired here I cultivated over the years, but in the pre-covid days of greatness, often I would toss her a 5 mil colones note and say, I want to see if we get along, if not, I want to at least pay you for taking your time to see if we can agree on how our date should go.

That little chump change really impresses them and they know I'm real and not wasting their time, then they feel obligated to take time and discuss what I want to see if they agree.

Often one would agree to most of my requests, but not all, I would respect her honesty, if it was good enough for me, we would agree on gratuity and head to my room, and I would say I almost always had a 1000 batting average.

The only time it seemed I had problems is when I would take a friend's recommendation and sometimes introduction without doing this, and I probably had a 50% percentage of getting what I wanted. I quit that, lol...

Now I'm one who tries to get lemonade out of lemons, once I had one recommended by a not overly credible friend, and I should have known better but she was really hot, one of the CRT girls pictured here from years ago.

She really looked a lot like Gal Gadot, she was really stunning and magnificent plump tight heart shape rump. To my shock, she refused a lot of things, it was at my house, not a hotel room, we were nekked in bed, I didn't want to possibly end up with a problem where I lived and I wanted to salvage it somehow. :wink:

I said "Well, why don't we just do it doggy style? That's all I need, and then you can go home." She seemed surprised I was willing to compromise so easily after showing irritation and agreed. :)

I don't know if any of you guys know about or enjoy "revenge pounding", I slammed that magnificent ass all over my bed and with her face in the pillow begging for mercy as I delivered the old "jackhammer" pounding and kept at it, at this point it's hard for them to say no, no pulling out, no turning back...they're trapped... :shock:

I finally blew my load in that abused puss with my back arched like a half moon and she gasping and sobbing and delirious... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I missed out on some things I wanted, but there's always tomorrow and a new girl who I will get to agree to my proclivities, but that in itself was well worth it. I paid and even tipped her, I thoroughly enjoyed every second and walked her to my gate.

She didn't use Uber, some thugs showed up I didn't trust her or them, a thug got out of the car who was a passenger and indicated she could get in front, she wanted to kiss me goodnight, I was concerned she was trying to distract me and the thug would make his move...

I shoved her out of the gate and slammed it and slithered around the corner fast, if any had a gun, they couldn't fire on me, lol...mission accomplished, and a good night's sleep ahead of me...

The next day my buddy who recommended her said "what the hell did you do to her? She was bitching up a storm!!"

I merely replied; "Getting my money's worth...getting my money's worth..."

so if any of you are in situations where you can't take Hottdog's advice...here's plan B, you will like it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:02 pm 

It's all fun and games until you end up hog-tied in her manager's trunk staring at a shovel and a gas can.

--- When things go bad, get them out of your presence as quickly and peacefully as possible. If you are at the SL, report it to security and follow up with management the next day. If you are a tourist stay at the SL, or if in an AirBNB party at La Oficina. ---

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:08 pm 

Boynton wrote:
It's all fun and games until you end up hog-tied in her manager's trunk staring at a shovel and a gas can.

--- When things go bad, get them out of your presence as quickly and peacefully as possible. If you are at the SL, report it to security and follow up with management the next day. If you are a tourist stay at the SL, or if in an AirBNB party at La Oficina. ---

It happened to me once, when they opened the trunk I nailed them with the shovel then poured gasoline on them and lit it, cops pulled up, I handed them each a cien, said report it as a rival gang thing, they winked at me and fist bumps and "puda vidas" all around, I drove off in their car, stripped it down and sold it for parts. Make lemonade out of lemons!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:17 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Boynton wrote:

It happened to me once, when they opened the trunk I nailed them with the shovel then poured gasoline on them and lit it, cops pulled up, I handed them each a cien, said report it as a rival gang thing, they winked at me and fist bumps and "puda vidas" all around, I drove off in their car, stripped it down and sold it for parts. Make lemonade out of lemons!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cien boy :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:54 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Netgems wrote:
Boynton wrote:

Cien boy :mrgreen:

And the female cop left with me... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: