www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:26 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Skosh wrote:
[The only other suggestion I would give you is to fly another hour further south for your next trip. You will find a whole other world with higher quality experiences at much better price points. It will rock your world. Most of us that have done that never look back.

Colombia? I've heard mixed things but I'm definitely curious about going there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:19 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

WakingUp wrote:
Skosh wrote:
[The only other suggestion I would give you is to fly another hour further south for your next trip. You will find a whole other world with higher quality experiences at much better price points. It will rock your world. Most of us that have done that never look back.
Colombia? I've heard mixed things but I'm definitely curious about going there.
Yes, I was alluding to MDE. I would imagine what you are alluding to when you say “mixed things” are the potential safety issues, which are real. But if you keep your wits about you, don’t put yourself into potentially bad situations, and use common sense, you will be fine. The scene there is very large and very diverse. There is truly something for everyone, from newbies to experienced solo travelers. A high percentage of the chicas are just beautiful with really good attitudes. You will have some memorable experiences no doubt. Plus it’s a big city with plenty to explore on your downtime. And the fact that the exchange rate is very good which makes it inexpensive, is just the icing on the cake. Well worth stepping out of your comfort zone for a bit and giving it a try. Dollars to doughnuts you’ll wish you did it sooner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:41 am 

Thank you for the info. I've been curious about Colombia for awhile but the information about it is sparse compared to Costa Rica, Thailand, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:51 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

WakingUp wrote:
Thank you for the info. I've been curious about Colombia for awhile but the information about it is sparse compared to Costa Rica, Thailand, etc.

just go to isg, the medellin section. You will find hundreds of pages of info. Not sparse at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:43 pm 

I try to tell new guys this is not your high school prom, and neither you nor the ho are virgins having met at church with your mothers in attendance...

Another thing is you're on vacation, what's your hurry?

Take time to get to know a ho you're interested in, if she rushes you, thank her and walk.

Can't speak Spanish and she can't speak English? Use the voice part of Google translate on your cell, it's fun, and you shy boys can say bold things and you both will laugh.

Not only do I strongly pin them down on what I want and get 100% agreement or close enough, I'll compromise if need be.

It's also more than getting agreements, gauge how she's reacting to you. Is she fun and interactive? Does it seems like she can enjoy your company? Do you like her personality? Are you communicating?

They don't care if you're young and handsome, they're used to ancient old geezers, many undesirable under the best situations, but if you're waving cien, you're a movie star or male model to them so don't worry about that.

One of my new nervous friends on his first ho visit asked me "What if I can't perform???

I said "Then you ask her to pretend you do", and tell you it was one of her best poundings ever, lol.

Seriously, don't be in a rush and certainly don't expect she'll volunteer what you want if you're too shy or embarrassed to ask.

Sure, many times you get a good one and you're lucky she goes to work, but many times you can sniff out a bad fraud by talking and asking questions, then face reality.

The beauty here is there's one sitting next to her that just might meet your requests, jettison the arrogant cons and search for the good ones.

One more thing. Avoid industry terminology like "bare back blow jobs".

Most will have no idea what you're asking for, it's blow sin condom here.

Follow these guidelines for minimal hassles and also let them know you pay afterwards before heading to your room, no exceptions, so when you get to the room, there's no arguments.

Any ho that asks for money up front, thank her and move on, and feel free to use one of my famous sayings...

"There will be no further discussion of this issue"... :mrgreen: :shock: 8) :lol: :x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:32 am 

Thanks Netgems

SinCity wrote:
just go to isg, the medellin section.

What is the link? I'm not familiar with isg.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:50 am 

http://internationalsexguide.nl/forum/

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:02 pm 

Quote:
Follow these guidelines for minimal hassles and also let them know you pay afterwards before heading to your room, no exceptions

I have never felt the need to discuss when I am going to pay them. I have been coming to sjo for 18 years, have brought many hundreds of chicas from various locales back to my room & would guesstimate a dozen or so have asked for the money upfront. I tell them I am a regular & they need to have confidence in me & in any job, you do the work first, then get paid. 2 or 3 times a chica has stood her ground so I give her 1-2kcol to get a cab to return to where we met & I go to plan B.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:38 am 

SinCity wrote:
Quote:
Follow these guidelines for minimal hassles and also let them know you pay afterwards before heading to your room, no exceptions

I have never felt the need to discuss when I am going to pay them. I have been coming to sjo for 18 years, have brought many hundreds of chicas from various locales back to my room & would guesstimate a dozen or so have asked for the money upfront. I tell them I am a regular & they need to have confidence in me & in any job, you do the work first, then get paid. 2 or 3 times a chica has stood her ground so I give her 1-2kcol to get a cab to return to where we met & I go to plan B.

Yea, every one is different on this issue, I never made a big issue out of it, just in my beginning conversations when I'm explaining what I want, I just always added "And by the way, I pay afterwards and tip for a well done job above and beyond the call of duty."

That way I turn a potential negative into a positive and any who then still declare they insist on getting paid up front, I then immediately rescind the offer and move on, at that point I KNOW they're going to be a problem even if I get them to change their mind, they don't even get to my room.

I'm a hassle avoider and I don't want any surprises, but there's been some girls who I felt I really clicked with and I didn't even bother to talk about my requests or bring up this issue either, I trusted my instincts and was always right, but those situations were few and far between...

I have a retired attorney friend here and he can't stop being a lawyer. I hooked him up with a cutie who promised and delivered CIM to me and I told him. He then went over all his requirements with her on WhatsApp and she agreed to all and arrived at his apartment.

When she was over at his place, she then refused the cim when he requested it, and he then proceeded to show her their conversation on WhatsApp and told her she's "not honoring the terms of their agreement", lol.

She still delivered an excellent bj and sex, but no cim and nonetheless he still was happy but he asked me how I got it and he didn't?

I said "You talk too much, counselor, you're confusing the judge and jury, after I got her to initially agree, I merely grabbed her head, shoved my pocket snake down her throat and splooged away...after the first agreement I didn't feel the need to reiterate our verbal contract all over again and give her the chance to reconsider... :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:43 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Colombia is now closed to new mongers. Seriously, you guys are too late. I would recommend Thailand, Dominican Republic or Costa Rica (just negotiate better upfront)....

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... isory.html

:mrgreen: :shock:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:37 pm 

Yes, it is only open to old mongers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:43 pm 

Where is the State Department travel advisory on travel to the US .
Chance of being shot in shopping malls, grocery stores, church, traveling on the road and make sure to keep your Ch*ldren out of schools. :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:49 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

catbert55 wrote:
Always refuse to pay first. Paying after is the standard in CR and if she insists on payment first, end the session and send her on her way. It's a sure sign you're going to have a bad session.

So true, catbert55. Only once has a chica asked me for payment upfront. I said 'no' at first but eventually agreed I would leave it on the desk for her to take after the session. Although it worked out, I regret not standing my ground. It was the only time in my previous four visits that I'd ever been asked upfront but if asked again, I would be more adamant and not do it. Gentlemen, please remember, ALWAYS pay after the session, NOT before! It's better for you and better for every monger after you. Future generations will thank us!