www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:29 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

In SL, Taormina, Castillo, Cocal or some other bar environment, what do you discuss before going back to your room?

I thought agreeing on price obviously would be smart but I didn’t think I had to go beyond that unless I wanted to do something really specific like a fetish of some kind.

Well, Sunday night I got a milf from Taormina and checked that “cien es suficiente, verdad?” She nodded her head yes and back to my room we went with drinks. I was pretty excited since milfs work harder and know how to please a guy better. Right? Right??!!

Long story short, phucking was not on the menu. Instead, I got a covered blow job and a massage. She had the nerve to ask for a tip too. Of course no DFK and I could suck her tits for maybe 30 seconds. No cuddling, nada. I am no chad but i know im not bad looking and I didn’t smell bad or anything. And cien is somewhat a high price for San José.

Do you actually have to check that phucking is on the menu or did I just get a really bad apple?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:47 am 

Both you got a crappy session. But anything you want or expect should be discussed before an agreement is made. There is a learning curve. I have had them come to the room and we disagree right off so then you pay them to leave. recommend discussing everything, just my opinion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:06 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You should make sure she knows you will pay her after the session. If you pay up front then she can do anything she likes. NEVER pay up front so you are in control and can kick her out for shitty behavior.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Yikes, that sucks… never had that happen but have had the BBBJ switcheroo to covered, but never not included sex, esp on the older ones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:07 pm 

If you walk into an pizzeria and just say “Gimme a pie”, don’t complain when they serve you pineapple and anchovies.

Negotiate at the bar.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:53 pm 

Always refuse to pay first. Paying after is the standard in CR and if she insists on payment first, end the session and send her on her way. It's a sure sign you're going to have a bad session.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:01 pm 

I know she was described as a milf, but it is possible it was that time of the month for her. Still a crappy deal. I'm no expert, but I never had that happen to me in sjo. Other places yes, but not there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:29 am 

Boynton wrote:
If you walk into an pizzeria and just say “Gimme a pie”, don’t complain when they serve you pineapple and anchovies.

Negotiate at the bar.

True. With these putas you have to agree to everything upfront. Ask about each thing you want. If not provided go to the next puta. Taormina is one of the main spots where they look for not too smart cien boys to make a quick kill and get back home. If she gets to the room and does not perform, kick her out. She cannot afford to have security called on her or she will be blacklisted, which means back to the pension or local bar. No cien boys there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:49 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Thank you, gentleman. Fine advice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:10 am 

Only one trip under my belt but learned that you need to discuss it all beforehand, even though its awkward. Its not awkward for them, they have heard it all. Only way to secure your wants for the price you are willing to spend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:05 pm 

This is where you can make use of technology. I like to summarize the transaction, services and pricing, in either Google Translate or preferably WhatsApp and have them respond yes. Then I do a screen grab so the messages don't disappear.

First, even at the bar it is easier than trying to shout "shove a rubber chicken up your ass" over the music. Second, if they fail to perform or try to change payment details, at least I have a record. I also like to grab a selfie at the bar. If something later goes wrong, I have a foto to show security.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:22 pm 

Boynton wrote:
This is where you can make use of technology. I like to summarize the transaction, services and pricing, in either Google Translate or preferably WhatsApp and have them respond yes. Then I do a screen grab so the messages don't disappear.

First, even at the bar it is easier than trying to shout "shove a rubber chicken up your ass" over the music. Second, if they fail to perform or try to change payment details, at least I have a record. I also like to grab a selfie at the bar. If something later goes wrong, I have a foto to show security.

Sound advice for everyone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:46 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I've negotiated in Reno and Vegas, and that was pretty straight forward. Native English speakers. But I last took Spanish in 1993. So I'm curious how bold and obvious I'll need to be. I'm a noob, heading to SL later this month. Assume zero English. How does the negotiation conversation happen? As in what words are used? How coy is it?

For example, do I just say, "I want a bare back blowjob and I want to watch you swallow."?

Or ask right there, "I want anal sex. Is this something you do?"

I mean I know these are professionals and language or words shouldn't be an issue, but I just want to make sure I don't insult anyone when I ask if it's ok to blow in their hair on on their face. How collequiel do I need to be?

-Boring

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:27 am 

I've managed to have fairly decent experiences up until my last trip without having to negotiate every single detail like this.

That said, I realize that I lucked out those times. Last week really showed me how bad it can get if you leave things up to chance. And you guys have a lot more experience than I have. I've only visited 5 or 6 times.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:33 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

WakingUp wrote:
In SL, Taormina, Castillo, Cocal or some other bar environment, what do you discuss before going back to your room?….
Long story short, phucking was not on the menu….
Do you actually have to check that phucking is on the menu or did I just get a really bad apple?
Wow does that suck. But I think that type of experience is as rare and unusual as it gets, even if you don’t negotiate a single thing beforehand. I don’t agree with the prior poster who said if you go to a pizzeria and say give me a pie that you’ll get some weird combination of toppings. What you’ll get most likely every time is a plain cheese pizza. They’re not going to just throw on whatever toppings they feel like.

The monger equivalent to a plain pizza would be a covered straight phuck. It might not be very good and you might not get anything else but that’s the bare bones service. I couldn’t imagine any chica that works in the gulch would think that sex is not on the table. I have never heard or read of anyone having a similar experience. Ever. If anyone has please chime in.

I think you just got about the worst apple imaginable. Maybe she was on her period or had some other issue and figured she would try to get over on someone just to get some money. But in my experience that’s more of a one off than something that should be expected.

Having said that, you are always better off to negotiate up front. But I think the take home point of the whole story is to never pay up front. It would have been obvious to you almost immediately that something was really wrong and you just give her taxi fare, get her the hell out of the room, and go down and find another.

Thanks for sharing and don’t feel bad. We’ve all had bad experiences along the way. It comes with the territory. You live and you learn. Don’t let it stop you from continuing to explore. I saw your other post about another bad experience you recently had, I believe on that same trip. The only other suggestion I would give you is to fly another hour further south for your next trip. You will find a whole other world with higher quality experiences at much better price points. It will rock your world. Most of us that have done that never look back.