www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:17 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

jonny99 wrote:
The best way to prevent shit like that happening.. is to party in your rented building (not hotel/or bar) that has top notch security/protocol standards in place. I am not talking about underpaid night doormen who buzz you in. Unfortunately, I have never found such a place in CR.

The Sportsmens security team does a pretty complete ID vetting for all visiting guests and has an extensive list of known troublemakers that they will refuse entry. The Taormina I believe holds the ID for all visitors to the room.

I really don't want any more intrusive security than that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:03 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

From Circus --- Post subject: Re: Woman accused of drugging and stealing thousands ...

To my memory there have been several women that used this practice over the last decade. The Vipor and the Black Widow come to mind. An ex-pat friend of mine got drugged by the Black Widow around 2003 or 04 at a bar in the gulch. I'm almost sure that I was approached by her in the old New York bar a year later but I did not buy her a drink or converse....she wasn't that hot.

Just remember, not only in a bar is that lurking around but also in the room after you have taken a chica there. Not all, but many will steal, raid the mini bar and some will drug you in the room. BEWARE.

Also, for you newbies....never let a chica call a cab on her cell phone to pick the two of you up. A good way to get yourself rolled or worse.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46149&hilit=%3Ablack+Widow

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

when I first started coming in 2004-2005 this was actually the main topic on several boards. When would she hit and who would be her next victim.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:09 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Boynton wrote:
Its all fun and games until you wake up in a bathtub full of ice and no kidneys.

so true.