www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Drinks to keep in room
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:25 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Any suggestions on drinks to keep on hand in the hotel room? Beverages that are favorites of the local girls or is just having some beers handy OK? I do like to be a polite host and have beverages on hand to offer. Suggestions on where to buy said beverages appreciated as well. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:51 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hey Saltyron,

What a good Gringo you are!

Me and my mates stop at Duty Free and buy what we like at the airport for ourselves. I buy Flora de Cana 12 year and a bottle or two of nice wine....Chica's love Bailys, but by choice, I no longer buy booze especially for them...once i am at my hotel or condo, I make a store run for coke, beer, snacks etc....i find Chica's ask for a beer, or rum and coke, but hardly ever finish it. Plus at the end of my trip, I have a half bottle of Bailys I have to give a way to the last Chica or maid....until you find your novia and wife up, than you will know what she likes and have it on hand! :mrgreen:

That's my 2 Colones

In my Opinion, you cant go Wrong with Bailys in the room if you want to "please" the Chica's! But I kind of think they only want it because they know it is expensive and would never order it themselves....

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:20 am 

Californiamann wrote:
Me and my mates stop at Duty Free and buy what we like. I buy Flora de Cana 12 year and a bottle of nice wine....Chica's love Bailys, but by choice i no longer buy booze for them...once i am there, i make a tore run fir coke, beer, etc....i find chicas ask for a beer or rum and coke but hardly ever finish...until you find your novia and wife up, than you will know what she likes :mrgreen:

LOL! thanks, I'll just keep some cheap rum with some cokes around, along and some beers to offer so I can be polite and not feel bad when they don't drink it. I was raised to always offer a drink, so it's what I do.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:52 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

saltyron wrote:
I was raised to always offer a drink, so it's what I do.

And nothing wrong with that.

In my opinion, depends on how long you are going to be there and what you want to do.

If I have an over nighter, I will usually have her drink available if she wants.

In general, I usually have a bottle of Petron and Buchanan in my room for the ladies (I am a Crown person). Then they usually will do a shot and loosen up some. What ever I have left over in the bottles before I head home, I bring to SL and just give to a bartender, receptionist or security person for them to take home.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:40 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

the girls seem to all love Fireball... its cheap at duty free 17$...
i hate the taste... but chicas eyes light up when i tell them i have fireball in the room... saves buying drink at the bar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:49 am 

Col Ingus wrote:
i hate the taste... but chicas eyes light up when i tell them i have fireball in the room... saves buying drink at the bar

Ugh. that stuff is worse than brown sugar bourbon.... but it's not for me lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:08 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

saltyron wrote:
Col Ingus wrote:

That's what the chicas say about gringo semen, perhaps there is a connection there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:11 pm 

:lol:
Boynton wrote:
saltyron wrote:
Col Ingus wrote:

That's what the chicas say about gringo semen, perhaps there is a connection there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:11 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Jager for the hoes. Beer or something smooth for you. They can't handle the Jager and you will be in there like swim wear.