www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:21 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

M wife and I stayed at the Del Ray last year. Some weird looks since doesn’t sound like it happens much. We got to share three times with some solids 7s. She is very picky on whom she lets be with us. This time we are staying for a week. Be there next week. Any suggestions or comments on what and where to go. Staying at the sportsmen this time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:26 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

My wife and I have been going to CR for several years. We usually stay at La Amistad. We've stayed at Scores/HLH and our first trips we stayed at Sleep Inn. My main advise would be that if you find a girl that knows what to do with your wife, get her number!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:29 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

True. I have one from last time I am talking with. Wife really liked her and I’m afraid it’s ruined for others since it went so well. Already set her up for three nights.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:49 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Lucky man. Your living my dream.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:52 pm 

My wife and I stayed at Sportsmens last year in SJ and the Cocal in Jaco. We each had a great time at both places. We're a very open stag/vixen couple who play together and separately. In this environment, when we wanted to have a little fun, we often went our own separate ways, then got back together later. I didn't really care or pay attention to strange looks from folks, but I do think we had some people confused. LOL. In particular, when we sat at the bar together, the chicas didn't know whether to approach me or not. (The bolder ones would, while the more timid ones would not.) When she sat at the bar, with or without me, she was sometimes wrongly assumed to be a pro (which she is not - she is just naturally sexy, hot-looking, well-dressed and was just having vacation fun of her own). And at other times when folks had identified us as a couple together, they were confused when one or the other of us left separately with somebody else. It was actually quite amusing to see the reactions. Overall, we had a great time and will be doing it again, hopefully soon, as part of our next vacation in Costa Rica. Enjoy yours!

------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:20 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

RicoGuapo wrote:
My wife and I stayed at Sportsmens last year in SJ and the Cocal in Jaco. We each had a great time at both places. We're a very open stag/vixen couple who play together and separately. In this environment, when we wanted to have a little fun, we often went our own separate ways, then got back together later. I didn't really care or pay attention to strange looks from folks, but I do think we had some people confused. LOL. In particular, when we sat at the bar together, the chicas didn't know whether to approach me or not. (The bolder ones would, while the more timid ones would not.) When she sat at the bar, with or without me, she was sometimes wrongly assumed to be a pro (which she is not - she is just naturally sexy, hot-looking, well-dressed and was just having vacation fun of her own). And at other times when folks had identified us as a couple together, they were confused when one or the other of us left separately with somebody else. It was actually quite amusing to see the reactions. Overall, we had a great time and will be doing it again, hopefully soon, as part of our next vacation in Costa Rica. Enjoy yours!

Yes. A lot of this mirrors my experience. Except that my wife doesn't play alone.

I have found that my wife is either a liability (some chicas just don't want to deal with the wife-fear jealousy etc) or she is a MASSIVE bonus. She makes sure we never get ripped off and she is much better at choosing and negotiating than I am.

We always stay at SL. the highight of our 2nd trip when we walked into Del Rey and the Security Guard asked my wife for her cedula. I started to say something but some other guy piped up and said.. "She isn't working. That is his WIFE." Apparently word had gotten around from SL. I thought it was hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Just to recap. 5days in SJ at SL and 3 days at Cocal Jaco. We have a go to in SJ so meet with her 4 nights and loved it. With went crazy with her being comfortable and knowing her now. 1 other for $150 2 hrs was ok. At the cocal Wed to Sat and the ladies were great. We had 3 while there. Anywhere $100 for 2 hrs to $200 for 2 hrs based on looks and age. Wife was feeling it Friday night and I arranged for 2 separate dates with an 18 and 19 yo both with braces. Enough Experience that we both loved it with a little guilt on being just a few years older then our daughter. At 10 they close the bar and at least 50 girls are seen leaving on Thursday and Friday night last week. I bet you can get some bargains and your pick but we were too tired by then. Got our fill of CR until next year. I would say completely safe down there if your smart about it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:53 am 

Thanks to johndavidbrown for opening the discussion and following-up with the recap above. Glad to see that you and your wife had a good time. Thanks for documenting it for others.

Not at all surprisingly, the vast majority of content by far on this site is focused on guys having fun in CR, which is great and as it should be. I enjoy it greatly myself and I have for many years. But in addition to solo visits and visits with my wingman, I sometimes visit with my wife. She is open-minded, knows the scene, and is always great about letting me have my fun with the chicas. But she is not particularly interested in chicas. Not wanting it to be all one-sided, I do want to make sure that she has fun when she is in CR, too. She is very attractive and has no problem finding fun and playing separately, but it has been mostly incidental to staying at the places that I frequent like the SL and Cocal.

I'm curious to learn if there are any safe adult entertainment alternatives/venues for ladies who are more interested in straight guys than chicas? I realize that it's not the norm in CR and maybe I'm asking the wrong crowd, but are there, for instance, any clubs with straight guys for the ladies? (I don't know because it hasn't been on my radar at all until I started bringing my wife to CR!)

I seem to recall that at one time when it was still in business, Kamur used to have a split design where there was a club for the men on one floor and a club for the ladies on another floor. (But I also heard it rumored that the club for the ladies eventually turned out to be more of a gay club, which is of zero interest.) Of course Kamur is long gone, but does anyone know if there are others that cater to the ladies or would be interesting to the ladies?