www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:13 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey guys,

It has been about a year since I have been to costa Rica.I have never done the "sex tourism" thing until last year when I came here with another young(30s) friend. We had an amazing time, I love this mongering life but I also love doing non-mogering activities. For example, we stayed at del rey a total 6 days but also went to Arenal volcano and stayed at Baldi hot springs for 4 days, then to Jaco for 4 days and had to end our trip staying again at the famous del rey, honestly, I don't know why people do not like staying there.

Anyway, I was planning on going to Thailand, Philippines, and japan this year, but we all know about the Corona virus and ended up canceling my trip. So, Imy friend decided to go back to Costa Rica.

My Question, This time I will be going for 14 days give or take a few days, But I am planning on staying at sportsmen lodge instead of del rey to experience a different hotel.

Do you guys recommend a beach city that will have a nice night life and youngish women or any other beach locations? I was thinking of going to Tamarindo.

Thanks guys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:50 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Tamarindo is the best choice for beach life with all the other beaches within 15-20 minutes such as Playa Conchal & the Flamingo area, but it is not for the night life!