www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:12 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hi, was wondering what the latest thoughts are on paying chicas... dollars or colones? Thanks!

(I have read all the newbie threads, but am wondering what the latest is. Having lived in the Caribbean in the past, I know that sometimes the economics/sentiments change)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:14 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

self232 wrote:
Hi, was wondering what the latest thoughts are on paying chicas... dollars or colones? Thanks!

(I have read all the newbie threads, but am wondering what the latest is. Having lived in the Caribbean in the past, I know that sometimes the economics/sentiments change)

I've found that if you're not looking to negotiate too much, when they lead with $100 you can counter with 50 Mil Colones and they'll bite most of the time. If you're trying to get a heavier discount, they're going to think of $100=60 Mil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:56 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Deafcon wrote:
self232 wrote:

I've found that if you're not looking to negotiate too much, when they lead with $100 you can counter with 50 Mil Colones and they'll bite most of the time. If you're trying to get a heavier discount, they're going to think of $100=60 Mil

What does $100 typically get you?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:59 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

WakingUp wrote:

What does $100 typically get you?

An hour of full service at a minimum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:18 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

$100 gets you whatever she decides to do once you get to the room. Finding good providers is a lot more difficult than just negotiating services. It can mean one nut and out the door or several hours of gfe. Asking for specific things is one thing. How they provide them is another. The best providers that I have found have come from the mps. There you can test drive one for a half hour and have a good idea of how she performs at a cost of under $30. For that price you get covered bj and covered sex. Add a little more money and you get bj without a condom, kissing and other options.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:32 am 

“What does a $100 get you in Costa Rica?”

“An hour of full service at a minimum, a fellow member shared.”

If newbies would take the time and read, read, read this forum they will directly benefit proportionately with better service and lower costs. The more they search and read, the better experience you will have.

For example: read 20-30 of my posts and you will see the range is $24-$200 with all shapes, sizes, looks, age but service is usually off the charts very good.

Read, read, read this forum and learn everything You can as a newbie and than practice in person with a trip to Disney Land!

Than a 2nd trip, and so on......... :shock: :oops: :oops:

Eventually you get really good and the service goes up and the price goes down!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:44 pm 

Since the OP sent me a thoughtful PM, I thought I would take the time to answer his post in more detail. :oops:

+1 Colones. It’s ALWAYS cheaper and here are some reasons why this might be:

Reason 1: Chicas think in terms of bills and needs: Diapers, SIM card reload and Doctor visits are all in colones. So if you offer 40,000 colones, they know exactly what that buys and usually will take it. But let’s go deeper............A little conversation (20 minutes) and firm polite respect goes a longgggg way with working girls anywhere in the world. If you just relax, slow down, and have a good story to tell with some teeny weeny white lies....you can pull some of these Chicas for less - 20-30,000 colones and service can be really good! But yes, you do have work for it. :roll:

Furthermore, by paying in the local currency you appear more “local”, in that maybe you are here for a while and not just a rich American blowing through town tossing money in the air and saying “yes” to anything and anyone (like a fool).

Reason 2: Chicas ask for $300, then $200, and settle on $140 because so many first and second trip Mongers pay it without blinking an eye or attempting to negotiate. So the Cien, or $100 minimum, is a stead fast rule in their hooker handbook and it’s a very respectable deal for them. It also pretty much labels you as a newbie/pigeon/mark that is not experienced and will be easier to extract money from with minimal effort. :shock:

Remember, It’s their job to get as much money from you as possible. Mongers that over pay and don’t ask any questions before hand, have and get zero respect and the Chicas could care less about this relationship or the 25 minute experience.

But the Mongers who invite the Chicas to sit down and chat away from prying ears, flirt with them, take control of the conversation in a nice but firm way and tell the Chicas what you want precisely and make an offer in Colones. And get them to agree on it. Yes, she may object at first - dah! And yes, you may need to walk away from one or two ladies...

But eventually you find a pretty Chica that will agree. Boom, That’s how ya do it! :twisted:

On a side note.

I have often found there is a correlation with the service you get, time chatting before the deal, and the price you pay.

I will give you two generalizations:

I bet a monger who is relaxed, doesn’t get intimidated by the fat, old, ugly English speaking Chicas and slowly finds a nice young Chica over in the corner hiding.....takes his time talking to her and break the ice a bit....says he is here for a month and could totally see spending his entire month with this Chica...tells her he hasn’t had sex since his wife left him 1 year ago. Says he is very hygienic and has no-diseases and would like a bbbj, kisses and sexo with condom...and if everything is good after, will take the Chica to dinner because she is the prettiest one in the place and he could totally see himself falling in love...

I bet that guy would get a Chica to say yes for 30-40,000 colones ($60-80) and have a good chance at having a phuck of a lifetime! Probably a 2 hour session too!

I bet the next guy who says “yes” immediately to an aggressive English speaking Chica and pays $140+ Immediately and leaves to catch a taxi without even getting her name....I bet this guy will get an entirely different experience. One that has no kissing, no bbbj, and the Chica leaves immediately after 25 minutes because of some family emergency that just happened. This guy should be grateful if gets to orgasm. :oops: :mrgreen: And later he will notice something small missing - toothbrush, Red Bull, cigarettes or condoms... :(

This guy will bitch to friends that he got unlucky last night and had a bad experience.... :| :o :?

So for that reason, NEVER pay CIEN! :shock: :idea:

ALWAYS pay in COLONES! 8) :lol:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 pm 

+100 to Californiamann's excellent advice.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Californiamann wrote:
Since the OP sent me a thoughtful PM, I thought I would take the time to answer his post in more detail.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Californiamann wrote:

Furthermore, by paying in the local currency you appear more “local”, in that maybe you are here for a while and not just a rich American blowing through town tossing money in the air and saying “yes” to anything and anyone (like a fool).

:lol:

I didn't know you met me man :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:36 pm 

Hank wrote:

I didn't know you met me man :oops:

Well yeah, but Hank, your exempt!

Your particular fetish is physically and emotionally demanding on the Chicas in addition to the extra 3-4 hours required. :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:22 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Thanks C-mann! I'll do my best to take your advice...didn't take/make the time to call you but really appreciate your offering. Pura Vida!

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I think the big thing is to negotiate in the currency you plan to pay in. NEVER negotiate in one currency and then expect to pay in another. Also be very weary of thinking a girl that quotes you $100 will take 50 mil colones. Most girls will, but you may run into that one who's a stickler as I had happen once when she want on this whole it's really like 56 or 57 mil colones ... I'd had told her never mind if it weren't for the fact she did it once we had gone back to my room in the HDR so I'd already paid the guest fee. Every since then I always get them to agree to the price to be paid in colones. By the way this was when I was still a relative newbie to international mongering.