www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:18 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

So you read the CRT Forum and feel you are prepared to pick up a Chica at HDR or SL and bring her back to your room! Awesome !

You read several posts about goodhygiene and got a manicure and pedicure before you flew down. Sweet!

Even your nose hair, ear hair, and eye browse have been trimmed as you mentioned to your Asian hairstylist you were going on a date and she took care of you...

Now your in the Gulch, You have already showered, shaved and feel and look good!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9194&hilit=Ball+shaving+thread
(Ball shaving thread) :oops:

What else can you possibly do?

Here are a few suggestions for any monger, newbie or seasoned, young or old, big or Extra big...

Good Music playing on cheap wireless speaker you brought, clean room with no used condoms or wrappers in trash, half full ice bucket with any bottle of booze you drink plus mixer ( Coke or Sprite) plus bottled water, some type of candies from USA, a packet of gum and Tic-Tacs and bottled water.

http://www.target.com/p/latte-communica ... A-16679342

Your bathroom should be clean with toothpaste and mouthwash out only plus several towels. Having 2 condoms out is not a bad idea either. I don't use condoms, so this may not apply to you. :oops:

This isn't a thread about security, but yes everything in safe or in zipped up suitcase in closet.

When you enter the room, first thing I would do is have music ready to go and turn in on.
SheWolf by Shakira followed by Lady Gaga Poker Face is 9 minutes of pure gold and will get her in a very comfortable and sexy mood!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo

Trust me when I tell you these girls love Shakira and Lady Gaga...

starting off with these songs to set the mood will make any old fat man look like a hip dude...versus being and old fat boring dumb ass. (When Chica happier...Daddy have better service and experience!)
And when your Chicas wants to listen to her music from her phone - roll with it!

After you turn on the music, make yourself a drink and offer her one. She will usually only want water or soda and ask to use the Bano...

When they come out of Bano (some take a shower), you should be under the covers Buck Naked, sucking on a Tic-Tac, and listening to Shikira with a drink in your hand (well, in one hand anyway :mrgreen: )!

Just my 2 cents on helping Chicas relax back at room. Especially if this is your first time and your giving off a nervous awkward vibe because you don't speak any Spanish...

Good Luck and share your Best Mood setting Music and or wireless speakers.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Wed May 24, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:44 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I always went with Wisin Y Yandel, Don Omar, Romeo Santos, Ricardo Arona....... A mix of sexy and good moving music to keep the blood moving and the vibe flowing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:53 am 

..ILv4play - great music suggestions brother! Thank you.

I can't over emphasize enough guys how your service level will increase if you read more of the Forums and implement some of the great ideas from all the veterans that have come before you and generously post...

I wasn't going to give you guys my double secret, slicker than bees wax move,...but here it is:

Roses Pedals.....I've been known to pluck a rose from the neighborhood and toss pedals on the bed as well. :wink: :oops: :oops:

But than, I play hard ball and and use every trick and advantage I can to make these girls phuck and worship me like I was 20 years younger and -100lbs! :lol: :lol:

And it works!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:11 pm 

I record music on my Sirius/XM Channel 157 "Caliente". You cannot listen to the radio live, but any music that you have recorded plays perfectly. I record just before going to Central/South America. That way I have hours of the most current Latin music. I just leave it playing at a low volume, and turn it up when I come in, so I don't have to dick with it.

Also for the bathroom I bring extra toothbrushes, and shower caps.

My Spanish is slim and none. Give off a nervous vibe, I don't think so. Fortunately, pleasing a woman's body it is not necessary to involve speech. If their eyes are not rolled back in their heads, their toes curled, and grabbing your ears, try something different. One of the great things about having sex with a new lady is finding the right buttons to push on her.

Health & happiness..............

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:22 pm 

+1 Santas Bro. Good stuff.

I'm not familiar with Recording from Sirius/XM. Is it easy and is it free?
Bringing tooth brushes and shower caps is great idea. I bring a 18-24 pack of Irish Spring Soap and gift a box to Chicas, maids, etc. always been a hit. And bringing extra tooth brushes is mandatory....I always seem to loose a few on each trip?? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:06 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

When I'm down there my xm app works just fine in my room at Zona 2 I never record off it. Also the girls love going to YouTube and putting in a artist and just letting it go

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:36 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Don't forget the adult toys and big bottle of lube :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:38 pm 

Ffuller74: this is the newbie section to help get a smooth lift-off for our first time visitors.

The lube, toys, and second and third level meta monger game strategy is in the VIP section. With pictures! :mrgreen:

That post is for second trippers and beyond...let's not confuse the newbies and get ahead of ourselves! :!: :lol: :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlKBEFF_p6Q
( I don't need a condom) :roll:

Last edited by Californiamann on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:15 pm 

Sirius/XM is about $ 15 per month. The good part about using it for travel is that it has many of the current songs, and also blasts from the past.

I also listen to it at work, but mainly 70's & 80's rock.

Health & happiness......

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 pm 

Quote:
Santas Bro wrote:
Sirius/XM is about $ 15 per month. The good part about using it for travel is that it has many of the current songs, and also blasts from the past.

I also listen to it at work, but mainly 70's & 80's rock.

sounds like we listen to the same xm music stations

#26 classic vinyl-the best rock & roll from the 60's & 70's-my personal fave

#158 Caliente-tropical latin music-the chicas personal fave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:49 pm 

Santas Bro wrote:
I record music on my Sirius/XM Channel 157 "Caliente". You cannot listen to the radio live,

SB... not sure if I'm misinterpreting your post, but FWIW I always have Sirius Caliente or Latidos (romantic Latin music) on pretty much non-stop when I'm in my room with chica(s).

I always stream over Wifi. Is that what you mean by "cannot listen to the radio live"?

mh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:57 pm 

Quote:
She will usually only want water or soda

very few of my dates just want water. I keep a large selection of liquor in my room, beer, Smirnoff ice, red wine, vodka, rum, fireball & the # 1 chica fave, Baileys Irish Cream. Something for everyone.

also a variety of music on my mp3, American rock, reggae, romantic, & salsa-I downloaded a compilation called "100 great salsa hits", many hours of songs chicas know & love to sing-along & dance to

Giving them choices makes them feel more comfortable with you. Also a couple of candles casting a romantic glow & some Dove chocolates post-session help bring me the desired gfe date.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:54 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Having good music is essential........every chica I am with comments on the "good music" I have in the room.

Newbie first trip I had no music. Second trip was with a friend and he had an iPod with a JBL docking station and I experienced the difference the music made with the chicas. Every trip since I have had music and reaped the benefits........ it does make a huge difference.

Along with many other enhancements the newbie will fine tune over the first couple of trips, the second most important game changing item is the shower cap. The chicas never want to get their hair wet. When I bring out the shower cap, I get the smile of approval and away we go!!! Again, it makes a huge difference!!! I have had some wild times in the shower even before we get to the bed because of giving the chicas a shower cap!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:20 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Santas Bro wrote:
I record music on my Sirius/XM Channel 157 "Caliente". You cannot listen to the radio live,

SB... not sure if I'm misinterpreting your post, but FWIW I always have Sirius Caliente or Latidos (romantic Latin music) on pretty much non-stop when I'm in my room with chica(s).

I always stream over Wifi. Is that what you mean by "cannot listen to the radio live"?

mh

I cannot listen to my XM radio outside of the U.S., but can play music I have recorded. It may have something to do with my particular radio, one of the old Pioneer portables. Someone else said, I think, they can get the current music playing. To me, it does not really matter since I record about a week before I go so I get current music.

SinCity:

Both are the stations I listen to. The ladies do enjoy Caliente. Turn it on, pour some Bailey's, get them singing and dancing............... Soon, all is well in the world.

I also use candles, and incense (also used for the (bano). They enter the room and it smells nice, with candle light, electronic type so I do not burn down the place, Latin music, and the hook has been set.

Health & happiness to all.........

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:24 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

You guys are amazing. If I was a girl I would say, "Keep your money. I'm not leaving."

Lost