www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

spotify is the best option for me
on my phone and all i need is a bluetooth speaker
its also free if the cheap guys don't want to pay a subscription but you get commercials during your tryst

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:21 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Original post = gold.

It's funny, I was looking at my wireless speaker in my kitchen drawer, wondering when I'll use it next, and then searched the forum and found this very tip-intensive post.
Great idea to bring it for music ( along with the other tips in the post, and the other tips in this entire thread )

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:48 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I know that quite a few of you guys don't care much for the Cocal.. but with 'unusable' wifi at night what I do is download playlists I make (from Spotify Premium) onto my phone of most popular music that is happening down there. Then play it 'off line' all night long. I always have a quality vodka (Kettle One etc.) jugo de naranja, (the one that is kept on crushed ice at Mas y Menos in Jaco) for me mainly, but many of the girls love it too (some a little too much). Also I load my ice bucket BEFORE she is in my room (I had one refuse to walk with me 20 steps to the ice machine so I very politely tossed her back) Some Baileys Irish Cream, plastic cups (that look like the ones at the poolside bar) some beers and my 'secret weapon' the 'ass kicking' JBL Xtreme. I do AV work for a living and this relatively small bluetooth speaker has some serious bass and sound quality!(THEY ALWAYS WANT TO DANCE!!) I always hide my 50 Mil somewhere in the room so I don't have cash in my pockets or need to open my safe. Also, I negotiate in advance to take both the 'before' and 'after' showers TOGETHER (because Wilbur loves to be washed by sexy little hands) and I feel better knowing her ki**y is as 'clean as possible'!! (washed by me) Plenty of quality lube and quality condoms (Target Online is hard to beat). Everything else locked up tight in my safe. I almost got my brand new iPhone ripped off last trip. Hit the bano when we first came in.. came out to play some music on my new phone and it was fu*king gone! She hit me so fast I thought it was a girl I had brought in earlier to make us some drinks.. after walking around looking for the first girl holding my chicas hand :oops: , I finally gave up but I was seriously bummed out, but I caught the little thief by telling her I needed to use my bathroom, but then 10 seconds later came right out (she had a guilty look on her face) and she was messing with the bedspread where I saw a little lump under the cover of my 'sleeping bed'. I will be keeping an 'eagle eye' on my phone this trip. A little over 2 weeks and counting.. when I was a K*D I thought that Disneyland was the 'happiest place on earth'! But now that I'm all grown up 'for me' it's WED through SAT at the Cocal!! Moral of this long tale.. stage as best you can, but leave nothing remotely valuable out (even if you are just taking a quick pi*s) :idea: j99

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:47 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

That is a great setup, J99. I wish I could trust that the airport won't take away my lube or cologne.. but those fkrs just surprise you at the worst times

You convinced me to move up on my quality of bluetooth speaker though. I was using a tiny little 808 cylinder, and just ordered from Amazon: "Sony XB20 Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth, Blue (2017 model)". I wanted the JBL Xtreme bad, but I'm only bringing a single backpack, so wanted to save on space used ( and maybe save some money )

Edit: actually, I realized they've never taken away my lube now that I think about it.. it's the cologne they usually take. And I"m not sure how required that is. Different chicas have different nasal equipment anyway

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:56 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I love that friggin' JBL Xtreme!!.. 15 hr rechargeable battery.. 40 watt amp.. 2 usb ports (you can be on a picnic and charge 2 phones while you are using it).. water resistant (if someone spilled a sticky drink on it you can rinse it under a faucet) and it is the most 'badass' speaker phone I have ever heard (noise cancelling technology) I also bought a wetsuit type case the works great! But the best part is every time I bring a girl back to my room.. make us some drinks and play some of their favorite music (and some other stuff that I know they will like), THE PARTY IS ON!! 8) j99

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

jonny99 wrote:
I always have a quality vodka (Kettle One etc.) jugo de naranja, (the one that is kept on crushed ice at Mas y Menos in Jaco) for me mainly, but many of the girls love it too (some a little too much). Also I load my ice bucket BEFORE she is in my room (I had one refuse to walk with me 20 steps to the ice machine so I very politely tossed her back) Some Baileys Irish Cream, plastic cups (that look like the ones at the poolside bar) some beers and my 'secret weapon' the 'ass kicking' JBL Xtreme.

I almost got my brand new iPhone ripped off last trip. Hit the bano when we first came in.. came out to play some music on my new phone and it was fu*king gone! She hit me so fast I thought it was a girl I had brought in earlier to make us some drinks..

Chicas also seem to love FIREBALL... its crap, but they get excited over it and its cheap at the Duty Free at the airport...

what i do to secure the phone is to set up the playlist and hit play as soon as i walk in... i lock the phone in the safe... and keep the speaker out side the safe... i love the high end blue tooth speakers... but for the money i find the 20-40$ speakers adequate... they arent built to last.. but if for some reason it get stolen or broken its no biggie... plus after a couple trip it may end up as a Propina to sweeten up a repeat session...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:02 pm 

Great compilation of advice over the past 5 years.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here is my updated simple staging the room for 2021 in Medellin

Baileys and Rum bought at Duty Free (Rum for me!) :mrgreen: with bucket of ice
Mouthwash - my hotel provided and I asked for extra (use it before and after) :mrgreen:
Bluetooth Speaker and Chica's used Youtube and put on their favorite Latin Mix from my laptop
Special Oil and body lotion on night stand with a water bottle for me (and her)
Fresh towels for each new Chica
Clean room, everything hidden.
And Hershey's Chocolate bars in the fridge - with the cola and beer

Each Chica poured a huge Baileys - I had to make one stupid Chica drink it before she left! lol :mrgreen:
Each Chica took and loved a candy bar - some asked for more for K*ds, I said no.

***please make sure you shower and scrub really good after Chica arrives and before you have sex. And immediately after each time! I encourage the Chica's to do the same....Good Hygiene is a must Boys!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:03 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I always give them sandwich bags full of candy. I tell them "para tus bebes". They really seem to appreciate it.

In years past, I have also taken toothbrushes and travel size toothpaste, and given those out to them. Good toothbrushes and quality, brand name toothpaste.

One year, my company did a promotion where we gave away 1gig thumb drive size MP3's. We had about 200 leftover and the boss told us to just take as many as we wanted. I grabbed about 30, took them home and loaded about 50 songs on each of them (whatever the hit reageton, and latin music was at the time. That was my playlist that I would play through my little speaker set. When we were done, I would give the girl one to take with her. By the end of the week, I had them climbing over each other to get my attention. Also, cheap Amazon vibrators.. they love those too. Use it on them, and then let them have it to take, also along with little packets of flavored lube I always take.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:30 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I had to contribute this possible tip for making a playlist for chicas you don't even know yet, that you're meeting up for the first time, and can't make a guess what they might like.

But this is only for you guys that have quite a few of Colombiana/Tica facebook friends. View their fb Stories where they can add a soundtrack. If you actually stop and view the entire 10 or 20 seconds of the "story", and listen to the music, you'll realize, it's actually pretty good, catchy latin music, that is also probably catchy to most chicas across the board in all latin countries

Shazam the music ( the free app, shazam ).. and collect a list of these. That could be your playlist.

If your playlist becomes responsible for an extra bbj, or her spending an extra hour with you.. you will then buy me a drink at SL, if I ever figure out how to paintshop a convincing vax card and get to SL that is.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:31 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

lol. you're paying them for sex, who cares if they like the music or not.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:48 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Well it’s actually because I’m paying that I want to get the best experience I possibly can.
It’s why I do resistance training and forego processed carbs - The better I make their experience the better mine becomes, in my experience anyway. ( And I’m not saying out of shape dudes here don’t have a lot of fun )
When I have maximized their vibe with music it has only helped make a fun situation even better.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:29 pm 

HankChinaski wrote:
lol. you're paying them for sex, who cares if they like the music or not.

Says the newest guy to the forum, whose first post is looking for a fake vaccine card...oompf.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53205&p=599544#p599544

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:47 pm 

I was in Medellin last two weeks and played this on my computer with Bluetooth speaker. Chica's loved it. half changed it to their favorite, in both cases, the Chica's felt more comfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5xPv-SrS6s

And I am really liking Shakira now - she has some great stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:11 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Californiamann wrote:
I was in Medellin last two weeks and played this on my computer with Bluetooth speaker. Chica's loved it. half changed it to their favorite, in both cases, the Chica's felt more comfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5xPv-SrS6s

And I am really liking Shakira now - she has some great stuff!

Shakira is amazing. I saw a video on youtube of hers, very sexy dance.. and in the comments a chick said something like, "when I see this, I start to turn lesbian."